Prayer Requests

  • chosenbygod316
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 31 7:31 PM
      Hi All,
      Here are a couple more of prayer requests. These people are counting
      on us to help them pray. Prayer is important!
      God Bless You,
      Sister Keri
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Please pray that these two young men (17 & 20) will find Jesus and His
      love before it is too late. They were both "saved" as younger boys but
      are on a downhill slide. God bless you.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I have had a few set backs and my bills are behind and my family needs
      special because of health problems
    • chosenbygod316
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1, 2005
        Hi All,
        Good Morning All! Here are a few prayer requests. These people are
        counting on us to help them pray for their needs.
        God Bless You,
        Sister Keri
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Please pray for my husbands hard heart for him to return to the
        Lord,And heal our family.Alot of damage has been done.But ALL things
        are possible with GOD.I have a year before the divorce goes through,I
        am believing in miracles,And blessings from God.Thank You.My husbands
        name Is Jody.Thank you.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Pls pray for my son as he will be going for an interview that he will
        be successful at the interview. God Bless YOu All for your prayers.
        pray for my son to return home after 3 years
        HOPE FOR THE FUTURE, FOR ME & YOU.
        I would like prayer that a new job would come through soon, because
        my present one is not a very christian atmosphere. I am also trying
        to lose a large amount of weight (in excess of 250 pounds). This has
        become a great struggle for me, and has causing me to go into deep
        depression.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      • chosenbygod316
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 1, 2005
          Hi All,
          Good Evening! Here are a few more prayer requests. Please be in
          prayer for these requests.
          God Bless You,
          Sister Keri
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          My name is Betty i need some veins and values restored in my legs and
          the ulcers healed on my left leg,me and my husband need direction
          from the lord.My son Jack and my daughter are away from the Lord
          Rhonda is my daughters name,They need deliverance from drugs and
          alchol
          HI.MY NAME IS CARL.I JUST FOUND OUT I HAVE 2 BIG GULLSTONES AND MY
          GALLBLADER IS INFLAMED.SOMEDAYS I AM OK AND OTHER DAYS,I GET SICK AT
          MY STOMICK OFF AND ON ALL DAY.I DON'T HURT ,IT JUST MAKES ME VERY
          SICK.I AM GOING TO A SERGEN AUGEST THE 8TH.MY GALL BLADER IS VERY
          INFLAMED THE DOCTOR SAID.PLEASE PRAY UNTIL I GET TO THE DOCTOR THAT I
          WON'T GET SICK AT MY STOMICK.I HATE NAUSEA.FOR 3 DAYS I FELT GREAT
          AND NOW ITS BACK AGAIN.PLEASE PRAY THAT MY SERGERY GOES GREAT.THANK
          YOU ALL FOR PRAYING FOR ME.GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU.
          Brothers and sisters in Christ, I am humbly asking that you pray for
          me in these trying times of my life right now that I know God will
          pull me through. The devil is trying to bring me down and with God by
          me I shall defeat this devil. Hallelujah!
          thank you, I am currently looking for a management position or
          whatever God directs me to. Please pray for my successful job search
          and that I am able to know Gods will.
          God bless you,
          Duane
        • chosenbygod316
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 2, 2005
            Hi All,
            Good Morning! Here are a few prayer requests. These people are
            counting on us to help them pray.
            God Bless You,
            Sister Keri
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Please pray for me that I'll make the decision God wants me to make
            about finishing my last class of a bachelor's degree, whether in the
            fall or spring. I have to drive further to finish in the fall and
            take a tougher teacher who gives a lot more assignments, I wonder if
            I could pass his class. I definately needs God's guidance. Not only
            that, I need God's favor to work on my behalf concerning some other
            issues I am concerned about. Please pray for me. Thank you and may
            the good Lord Jesus Christ bless you in return, Amen.
            Jon
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            i am an evnagelist, called by God, not man. However at this present
            time I feel like I'm wandering in the wilderness. I have been praying
            to God for a companion, which I thought I had received, but am unsure
            of right now. I guess I just need to get back on track, I know that I
            am saved but feel disconnected somehow. I know the power of prayer
            and especially when the saints bind together in agreement, please
            pray me through.
            Please pray for may family and for our purpose in live. i know also
            that other people have bigger problems than me, but please pray for
            me and my family.
            God bless you,
            Carola