The Four Beasts of Daniel chapter 7, An end-time View!

  • Patricia Burns
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2000
      To offer an end-time view of the four beasts/kings of Daniel chapter
      7, may I submit the these four beasts/kings will come up from the sea
      (Dan.7:3, Rev.13:1), out of the earth (Dan.7:17) at the same time.

      At Revelation 13:1 we are witnessing the fourth beast of Daniel
      chapter 7 rising up out of the sea (Dan.7:3), out of the earth
      (Dan.7:17), out of the bottomless pit. These four beasts/kings will
      not appear upon the world scene until after the bottomless pit has
      been opened, at the fifth trumpet (Rev.9:1-2), first woe (Rev.9:12),
      point in time.

      At the battle of Armageddon, the fourth beast/king of Dan.7:7 (the
      first beast of Rev.13:1) will be cast into a lake of fire along with
      the false prophet (Rev.19:20, Dan.7:11), but the lives of the other
      three beasts are spared for a season and time (Dan.7:12), beyond the
      battle.