Under the Cloud

  • John Allen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2005
      Hello all!

      Under the Cloud is one of the most interesting and
      important messages I have ever given. It tells us
      many things, which were previously unknown to most.

      What is it about CLOUDS, of all things that are so
      mysterious?

      This message takes you from the Exodus to the near
      future, and explains some amazing new insights. You
      can't afford to miss this message, as it gives
      important details of what lies in store for us in the
      years ahead.

      Prepare yourself now while there is still time!

      This message is on our Cyber Services and Bible study
      page. Just click on the Cyber Services button for the
      full service, which we strongly recommend, as
      everything in the service blends together to deepen
      your understanding.

      Here is that page:

      http://www.destiny-worldwide.net/rcg/sermon.htm

      If you just want to listen to the message itself, go
      to this page, and scroll down until you get to the
      Clouds of Heaven:

      http://www.destiny-worldwide.net/rcg/speculative/speculative.htm

      You will need the free Real Player installed on your
      computer to listen to all audio on our site.

      Real player can be downloaded for free from:

      www.real.com

      John