Creation or Evolution?

  • Patricia <bibleprophecy_ndbpsa@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 5 2:03 PM
      Science proves with its scientific measurements that this earth is
      far older than the years accounted in the recorded history of the
      Holy Bible. Science finds specimens and woolly mammoths frozen in
      ice millions of years older than earth's history recorded in God's
      Word. Science concludes, then, that God's Word is not literally true
      (Thy word is true from the beginning: . . . Ps.119.160).

      What science has proven is that God created upon this earth prior to
      Genesis 1:1-31, 2:1-3.

      God destroyed all prior creation (Gen.1:2) to bring forth man created
      in God's likeness (Gen.1:26), with an unbroken lineage beginning with
      Adam.

      God will create again - a new heaven and a new earth (Re.21:1,
      Isa.65:17) after the Millennium, after the battle of Gog and Magog
      (Re.20:7-10).

      Therefore, I conclude that nothing of God's prior creation survived
      to give man the lineage of apes. We begin with Adam and Eve, as it
      is written.

      Pat (ndbpsa) ©
    • Patricia
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 18, 2005
        Science attempts to prove that this earth is far older than the
        years accounted in the recorded history of the Holy Bible. Science
        finds specimens frozen in ice which they claim are millions of years
        older than earth's history recorded in God's Word. Science
        concludes, then, that God's Word is not literally true (Thy word is
        true from the beginning: . . . Ps.119.160).

        What science does show (if the scientific measurements are accurate)
        is that God created upon this earth PRIOR TO Genesis 1:1-31, 2:1-3.

        God destroyed all prior creation (Gen.1:2) to bring forth man
        created in God's likeness (Gen.1:26), with an UNBROKEN lineage
        beginning with Adam.

        God will create again - a new heaven and a new earth (Re.21:1,
        Isa.65:17) after the Millennium, after the battle of Gog and Magog
        (Re.20:7-10).

        I conclude that nothing of God's prior creation survived to give man
        the lineage of apes. We begin with Adam and Eve, as it is written.

        Pat (ndbpsa ©)
      • J.Hart
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 19, 2005
          Pat (ndbpsa) writes -

          In this "Creation or Evolution" post (below) did I say, Man is created in the likeness of Adam? I'm not finding it!

          __________________________________________-

          I had known about this doctrine for some time but I just went to a week of Bible camp, the topic was "What is man" so we learned about the creation including this so-called Restitution Doctrine, with a thorough explanation so I finally understand it and the implications for our worldview.

          And the man created in God's image and likeness is not Adam --- it's Christ
          :-)

          Jitske

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 23, 2005
            Science attempts to prove that this earth is far older than the
            years accounted in the recorded history of the Holy Bible. Science
            finds specimens which they claim are millions of years older than
            earth's history recorded in God's Word. Science concludes, then,
            that God's Word is not literally true (Thy word is true from the
            beginning: . . . Ps.119.160 below).

            What science does show (if the scientific measurements are accurate)
            is that God created upon this earth PRIOR TO Genesis 1:1-31, 2:1-3.

            God destroyed all prior creation (Gen.1:2) to bring forth man
            created in God's likeness (Gen.1:26), with an UNBROKEN lineage
            beginning with Adam.

            God will create again - a new heaven and a new earth (Re.21:1,
            Isa.65:17) after the Millennium, after the battle of Gog and Magog
            (Re.20:7-10).

            I conclude that nothing of God's prior creation survived to give man
            the lineage of apes. We begin with Adam and Eve, as it is written.

            Ps.119:160 Thy word [is] true [from] the beginning: and every
            one of thy righteous judgments [endureth] for ever.

            Pat (ndbpsa ©)
          • J.R. Hart
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 24, 2005
              --- In BibleProphecy@yahoogroups.com, "Patricia"
              <bibleprophecy_ndbpsa@y...> wrote:

              >> I conclude that nothing of God's prior creation survived to give man
              > the lineage of apes. We begin with Adam and Eve, as it is written.

              This has also been scientifically proven in a replicated study of
              human Mitochondrial DNA. All humans are descended from one human
              female, just as it says in Gen.3:20.

              Jitske
            • bibleprophecyontheweb

                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 8, 2009
                  My two cents on this subject.

                  Dr.Henry Morris and Dr.Gary Parker in their book,"What is Creation Science", make claims about the methods used to determine the age of the earth which seems to indicate that those methods are flawed.

                  They
                  say;"It is now known,of course,that all these calculations were
                  wrong.In each of the methods,certain assumptions had been made which
                  were later proved wrong.

                  What are some of the assumptions:

                  1)That the background radiation in the Universe was uniform.

                  2)That the decay of radioactive materials was constant overtime.

                  These
                  assumptions allow for the age of the earth to be calculated as being in
                  billions of years when it would be otherwise if other values are used.

                  Morris and Parker conclude that:

                  "It
                  will never be possible to prove scientifically whether the earth and
                  universe are old or young.All calculations involving processes which
                  antedate recorded history must be based on assumptions which can never
                  even be tested let alone proven,scientifically."

                  I am however able to see that there must be something wrong with
                  so-called real science as it has contradicted itself from time to time
                  and has had to abandon methods of dating which after time were seen to
                  be flawed.I have even read of a case where a dinasour bone(supposedly
                  millons of years old) was sent for dating at a "real" science lab.Two
                  samples of the same bone was sent and the results were 16,000 and 9,000
                  years as the age of the bone,using the radio-carbon method.Other
                  methods of dating claim dinasours lived millions of years ago.

                  Science is not convincing in its theories about the age of the
                  earth.The most reliable witness shows a young earth and gives no
                  indication that we should not take the account it gives of creation as
                  referring to ages rather than the days of Genesis and neither do we need to believe that the earth was previously created and then destroyed.

                  safswan.