Re: Bible Prophecy Digest Number 4279

  • J H
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2013
      Is the Lord leading in your Life?

        On a return flight from Mexico years ago, the message was
      given by a flight attendant that we would be landing short of
      our destination to Vancouver B.C. because of a huge fog that
      had developed and our plane did not have the proper equipment.
      When we entered the airport we were told that their would be
      buses available for all passengers on our flight. My spouse and i
      followed the crowd that had to go to work the next day or were
      in a panick to get home. As we neared the buses, people began
      to push and shove and it was getting really bad. I told my wife
      that the best move was to get away from the maddening crowd
      and go back to the airport. We had experience many difficult
      situations and we were seasoned warriors for Christ. Even though,
      this situation proved to be trying. We had no idea what would
      happen as we prayed and prepared to sleep on the hard benches
      available. Both of us were used to doing it the hard way, so we
      slept with confidence and faith in our prayer.
       At around 5 a.m., my wife woke me up and told me that the Lord
      had told her that we should follow a woman that was climbing a
      stairway. We got close to her and watched what she was going to
      do. She went up to a wicket and asked a worker if the flight had
      been cleared for the stranded passengers to Vancouver. She was
      handed a ticket. We looked at each other and smiled. Yes, the Lord
      does turn a curse into a blessing or a bad situation into a miracle.
      We were shown unto this huge plane and immediately were served
      coffee and it was very good. We watched as the plane gained altitude
      the buses making their way home, it would be a long treck for them,
      and they deserved it. We trust in the Lord and we will only follow the
      Good Shepherd, and no other voice will  we listen to.

        Much Love and Agape,
        J.H.