The Gospel is Hid from those who are Lost

  • BibleProphecyOnTheWeb
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 16, 2013
      The gospel is hid to those who are lost, for Satan, the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ should shine unto them (2 Cor.4:3-4 below).

      To the Jews, preaching Christ crucified is a stumblingblock and to the Greeks (Gentiles) foolishness, but to them which are CALLED (the church -1 Cor.10:32 below) Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God (1 Cor.1:23-24 below).

      2 Cor.4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

      2 Cor.4:4 In whom the god of this world (Satan) hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

      1 Cor.1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

      1 Cor.1:24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

      1 Cor.10:32 Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God:

      Patricia © Bible Prophecy on the Web
    • BibleProphecyOnTheWeb