A JABEZ APPOINTMENT FROM GOD

  • genedash
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2012
      SURFING WITH JESUS

      Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.

      Web Site: http://SurfingwithJesus.Blogspot.com
      <http://SurfingwithJesus.Blogspot.com>

      #77610302012

      A JABEZ APPOINTMENT FROM GOD

      My wife taught a lesson on Jabez Prayer Sunday and I share with
      permission what I call a Jabez appointing my friend and Tennessee State
      Bishop of the COGOP encountered yesterday.

      First, join me in reading I Chronicles 4:9-10.

      9 And Jabez was more honourable than his brethren: and his mother called
      his name Jabez, saying, Because I bare him with sorrow.

      10 And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest
      bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with
      me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me!
      And God granted him that which he requested.

      Ec McKinley <https://www.facebook.com/ec.mckinley> "Just arrived
      safely for the TeamUP conference. While traveling through Southern
      Illinois today we came upon a terrible accident. Man driving a pickup
      truck, pulling a trailer lost control in the strong winds. He rolled the
      truck when the trailer jackknifed. Vehicle was upside down when it came
      to a stop and driver was trapped. Several other men tried to open the
      drivers side, but top was crushed. I tried to get into the passenger
      side and could only see his right leg. I tried to get an answer from him
      to see if he was alive...no response, I prayed for him, not know if he
      could hear me.

      There were weapons all scattered along with several different calibers
      of ammo. I collected and secured them and turned them over to law
      enforcement when they arrived on the scene. Lifeflight arrived along
      with other medical personnel and they were only able to extricate the
      man using the "Jaws of Life" tools. I stayed and offered to minister to
      the first responders. I helped to hold the sheets that shield passersby
      from a view of the victim and then helped them cover the body. Once the
      man was pronounced dead by the coroner I returned on our trip here.

      Lesson in all of this? Our life is like a vapor....it can be snuffed out
      in a moment of time, and we should all make sure we have a relationship
      with God. No doubt this man (from Washington State) had no plan of dying
      on a stretch of interstate today...but it happened. The driver behind
      him told me that he saw the accident and it happened so fast.

      Please, please, make sure everything is right in your heart with
      God...it's the ONLY thing that really matters in moments like this."

      

      I shared with Bishop McKinley that "You had an appointment and you
      ministered. Praise the Lord you were willing and ready. So, sad, for the
      death, when given appointment by God we never know when or where.

      I ask you today are you ready to minister when given an appointment by
      God. God knows who to call upon and I want to be ready when he makes an
      assignment.

      I wish space would allow more that my wife taught but we were really
      challenged as she taught under the anointing. God bless you as you
      listen to God.

      REMEMBER

      "If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our
      sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." 1John 1:9

      <mailto:genedash@...> .

      Send prayer request to: genedash@... <mailto:genedash@...>