CROWN OF REJOICING

  • genedash
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2012
      SURFING WITH JESUS

      Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.

      Web Site: http://SurfingwithJesus.Blogspot.com
      <http://SurfingwithJesus.Blogspot.com>

      #75906282012

      CROWN OF REJOICING

      Read with me 1THES. 2:19-20

      19 For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Are not even ye
      in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming?

      20 For ye are our glory and joy.

      THE GREATEST WORK YOU ARE PRIVILEGED TO DO FOR THE LORD IS TO BRING
      OTHERS TO THE KNOWLEDGE OF CHRIST AS PERSONAL SAVIOR.

      PAUL TELLS THE THESSALONIAN BELIEVERS THAT THEY ARE HIS"HOPE, OR
      JOY, OR CROWN OF REJOICING" NOW AND WHEN JESUS COMES.

      IT IS WISE TO WIN SOULS TO CHRIST (PROV.11:30). 30 The fruit of the
      righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

      IT IS A WORK AGAINST SIN TO WIN SOULS TO CHRIST JAMES 5:20 20 Let him
      know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way
      shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

      It is a cause for joy in heaven to win souls to Christ. LUKE 15:10 10
      Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of
      God over one sinner that repenteth.

      EVERY SOUL WINNER WILL SHINE AS THE STARS FOR EVER

      DAN. 12:3 3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the
      firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars forever
      and ever.

      WITNESS WITH YOUR LIFE, LIVE THAT OTHERS MAY SEE CHRIST IN YOU. 2COR 3:2
      2 Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:

      GAL 2:20 20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
      but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I
      live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for
      me.

      WITNESS WITH YOUR MOUTH, TRUSTING THE HOLY SPIRIT TO GIVE POWER TO THE
      SPOKEN WORD. ACTS 1:8 8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy
      Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in
      Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost
      part of the earth.

      WITNESS BY TITHES AND OFFERINGS THAT OTHERS MAY PREACH CHRIST AND YOU
      WILL HAVE "FRUIT (REWARD) THAT MAY ABOUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT" Phil
      4:15-17

      15 Now ye Philippians know also, that in the beginning of the gospel,
      when I departed from Macedonia, no church communicated with me as
      concerning giving and receiving, but ye only.

      16 For even in Thessalonica ye sent once and again unto my necessity.

      17 Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to
      your account.

      2 COR 9:6 6 But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also
      sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully

      I await and look forward to rejoice with Jesus. How about you?

      REMEMBER

      "If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our
      sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." 1John 1:9

      <mailto:genedash@...> .

      Send prayer request to: genedash@... <mailto:genedash@...>