verse for today -Dec 1 ,2011

  • Delmar Rux
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2011
      Psalm
      34:14 (NIV). Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue
      it....... Thoughts on This Verse... It is not enough to turn from evil.
      We can clean the putrid things out of our life, but if we do not
      actively pursue what is good then a worse evil will rush into the void.
      (cf. Mat. 12:43-45) Let's be a people eager to do good and with a
      passion to''wage peace.''