Re: Daniel 9:24-27

  • James Albright
    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 31, 2011
      The date that Dumitru saw the vision has no bearing what so ever on the context of the vision. It is a vision of the future and in it he too was told that the USA is Babylon the Great as opposed to the false teaching that Babylon the Great is the Catholic Church or False religions that apparently you and a large number in the body of Christ imagined fulfills this vision. The USA is Babylon the Great and you must understand this and make sure that you comply with the warning in Rev 18:4, which forewarns that the believer that participates in the sins that the left liberal Democratic Party has legalized through the subversion of the Constitution and law will receive their plagues along with them. The entire body of Christ will be here until just after the USA is defeated militarily when the one and only resurrection rapture takes place. I hope you already realize that the body of Christ will be here after the Antichrist arises and makes the peace treaty and then brakes it in the middle of the week and the USA is judged.
      Bro. James D Albright

      -------

      The date of the vision below is very important.It was at a pivotal point in the cold war era.Reagan invaded Grenada to stop a Communist threat and called the Soviet Union an evil empire.Gorbachev becoming leader of the Soviet Union changed all that and the threat of Russia to America is not what it once appeared.

      safswan.

      -------

      Message 2 of 19 , Sep 1, 2011
        The date is important because like so many false or misunderstood visions it is simply drawing on the events of the time and tend to lead astray.

        safswan.

        Message 3 of 19 , Sep 3, 2011
          The explanation you provided about the date of the vision has nothing to do with the content of the vision. The contend has not been fulfilled yet. Try reading it before you answer. It is you who is leading the reader astray.
          Bro. James D Albright

          Posted by: "safswan" safswan@... safswan
          Fri Sep 2, 2011 2:07 pm (PDT)

          The date is important because like so many false or misunderstood� �� visions it is simply drawing on the events of the time and tend to lead astray.
          � ��
          safswan.

          Message 4 of 19 , Sep 3, 2011

            That Dimitru is wrong...becuase he simple does not take in consideration when Daniel 8 tell us that the Antichirst was to start and carry its power of supremacy, and persecution.
            According to Daniel 8, there are 3 empires occupying a timeline of 2,300e.m.(prophetic days) representing 2,300 literal years, two of those empires identified by name as MedoPersia and Greece. The starting point of that vision during the times of the ram(MedoPersia) is around 500BC, therefore the vision extends all the way to end around 1800AD, and the Little Horn Antichirst is seen in place before the end of this timeline, during its later part which falls during the middle ages(in supreme power during 1260 prophetic days, same as 1260 literal years)...Therefore DAniel 8 identifies the Antichrist in action with supreme persecutive power, as Papal Rome, during the Middle ages(from 508AD to 1798AD, when it was wounded, later part of the 2,300 years being the Middle AGes)...in fact in action well before USA started as a nation in 1776AD... Therefore USA is not the Antichrist...Yet USA does becomes Papal Rome, right hand, or frontman.
            This is evident because USA is the one symbolized by the lamblike beast...described as

            USA as the lamblike beast, frontman for the Beast(papal Rome)

            USA...
            Prophecy IN REVELATION 13, FOR THE LAMBLIKE BEAST AS USA=

            1)
            Prophecy = the lamblike beast of rev. 13 arises into power as a nation, around the end of power of the first beast of Rev. 13(Papal Rome supreme, which ended in 1798AD)..

            USA= in like manner USA arises into power exactly by the end of the middle ages in 1776AD, therefore around the time of end Papal Rome supremacy in 1798AD.

            2)
            PROPHECY= the lamblike beast, means "lamblike" as meaning initially christian(Christ is the lamb, looking like a lamb, means being christian), a beast means a nation in prophecy= therefore it is initially a "Christian Nation"...

            USA= starts as a christian nation, its constitution is based in sound christian principles...

            3)
            PROPHECY= the lamblike beast arises from the earth, wilderness, desolated places,
            USA= arose from the relatively uninhabited New World(compare to Europe for example)..

            4)
            PROPHECY= in full power during the time of the end. By definition by the end of the 2,300 years the time of the end start...therefore since 1800AD to our times, we are living during the time the end.

            USA= in full power around 1800AD forwards..therefore during the time of the end (before this point did not even existed as a nation).

            5)
            PROPHECY= powerful nation of the time of the end...

            USA= the most powerful nation in all the earth..(yet manipulated from behind by the Antichrist, Papal Rome and its Jesuist, just look to the Supreme Court 6 of them are all catholics...total control)...

            6)
            prophecy= will make the whole world to adore the beast, keeping her false commandments(National Sunday Law), and making all the world to make an image of the first beast(meaning copy its type of government, therefore all the world kingdoms become a church state, under Papal Rome. Will make the world to take the mark of the Beast, which is her changed law which is Sunday as supreme(since the sign of the Israel of God is the Sabbath, in like manner the mark of the beast is the false Sabbath, Sunday...

            SIGN OF THE SAINTS= THE TRUE SABBATH...
            A) FOR ISRAEL
            Exo 31:12,13 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the LORD that doth sanctify
            you.

            B) FOR THE SAINTS OF THE TIME OF THE END=
            Rev 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

            USA= will set up force Sunday Sabbath worship,as a National law...still in the future...

            Note...USA is the only nation that fits all the requirements of the prophecy of Rev. 13, and represents the lamblike beast...
            there describe as a nation originating during the time of the end soon after the lost of power(wound) of the first beast Papal Rome happening around 1800AD. arising from the New World wilderness, initially a christian nation, yet has and will speak as the dragon(a nation speaks by this laws, if dragon like, then the nation speaks, that is makes evil laws), a powerful nation...this identifies USA

            USA,as the lamblike beast, is the most powerful nation of the time of the end yet subservient to another kingdom..a religious/political apostate kingdom identify as Papal Rome(aka the beast of Revelation, and the little horn of Daniel, in power during the middle ages as per DAniel 8)...

            USA is the frontman, but it is ruled by Papal Rome, and carries its agenda...do not be surprise if your leaders do not do what they promise to get your votes...in fact they are doing everything so that USA looses is national sovereignty, and becomes subservient to another power, to Papal Rome and its secret societies...

            >>>The USA is Babylon the Great and you must understand this and make sure that you comply with the warning in Rev 18:4, which forewarns that the believer that participates in the sins that the left liberal Democratic Party has legalized through the subversion of the Constitution and law will receive their plagues along with them.

            USA is the front man for Babylon the Great, and its is evil coming from both parties, because both are control by Secret Societies under Papal Rome...Babylon the Great, is Papal Rome

            Papal Rome ruling over the kingdoms of the world as the Bible itself tell us= is the New World Order...is Babylon the Great as the Bible says=

            Rev 17:18 And the woman(APOSTATE CHURCH) which thou sawest is that great city(STATE, KINGDOM), which reigneth over the kings of the earth(THE 10 KINGS AS THE DOMAIN OF THE BEAST= REPRESENTING THE KINGDOMS OF THE WORLD IT HAD CONQUER OR ALLIED WITH...ALL OF THEM WILL BE ALLIED OR CONQUERED BY PAPAL ROME, ITS FRONTMAN USA).

            AS ABOVE, ADULTEROUS WOMEN(APOSTATE CHURCH) WHICH IS A CITY(A STATE) RULING THE WORLD...IS PAPAL ROME, WHICH IS A CHURCH AND A STATE(A CHURCH STATE)...IN DANIEL 8 ALSO IDENTIFIED BY THE TIMELINE AS SYMBOLIZED BY THE LITTLE HORN AND HIS ABOMINATION DESOLATION AND PERSECUTION OF THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH, DURING THE MIDDLE AGES, LATER PART OF THE 2,300 YEARS, THEN LOOSING THIS POWER(WOUNDED) AROUND THE END OF THE 2,300 YEARS IN 1798AD...AS SUCH HEALING DURING THE NEXT PERIOD CALLED THE EARLY TIME OF THE END. YET COMPLETELY HEALED BY THE LATER TIME OF THE END, DURING WHICH ONCE AGAIN RETURNS WITH ITS ABOMINATION DESOLATION, PERSECUTION OF THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH...

            >>>The entire body of Christ will be here until just after the USA is defeated militarily when the one and only resurrection rapture takes place.

            I do agree that Babylon the Great(Papal Rome, ruling apostate protestan nations as the false prophet, and pagans nations symbolized by the dragon) will dissolve around the 6th/7th plagues, and Papal Rome will be destroyed around this time, just before the second coming...point in time when every other wicked that remains will be killed...and yet the saints are rapture at this time...

            FIRST PAPAL ROME, AND ITS ALLIED PROTESTANT NATIONS ARE DESTROYED=
            JUST BEFORE THE SECOND COMING..=

            Rev 19:20 And the beast(PAPAL ROME) was taken, and with him the false prophet(APOSTATE PROTESTANT NATIONS) that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone(BURNED BEFORE THE SECOND COMING).

            THEN, SOON AFTERWARDS...THE REST OF THE WICKED OF THE WHOLE WORLD STILL ALIVE, WILL THEN DIE WITH THE WORD OF GOD...WHICH TELL THEM "DIE" AND THEY DIE...AS SIMPLE AS THAT...

            Rev 19:21 And the remnant(THE REST OF THE WICKED) were slain with the sword(THE WORD OF GOD) of him that sat upon the horse(CHRIST, 2ND COMING), which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

            the post-tribulation rapture is the true biblical idea...
            a pretribulation rapture is a lie...

            yet the tribulation is done by Babylon the Great which is =
            the women=church/beast=state.city, which is Papal Rome ruling the kingdoms of the world(10 kings), yet USA as its frontman( the image of Papal Rome, ...the face of Papal Rome as imaged by USA).., all united and then persecuting the saints..

            So just because USA is the power one sees carrying all these wars..
            as we can see it now during the beginning of the last great conflagration...you need not stop there...
            you need to trust and dig further in prophecy, because the prophecies tells us that the one to be in power(now almost completely healed) during the time of the end is Papal Rome as the Antichrist, which was the the ruler of the Middle Ages, which was wounded, and it is healing as we speak rapidly..Papal Rome is the one behind moving the ropes,... the one in power is the the same entity which was in power during the Middle Ages as told in Daniel 8...and Daniel 11-12...and other prophecies...

            Why do you think Bush called these wars..."the Crusades"...?

            which are the continuation of the crusades of the Middle Ages...and the same powers at war then, and the same powers at war now..soon to involve the whole world...

            The Crusades...=Papal Rome as the king of the North fighting with the
            King of the South, the Muslim world...the same ones that were at war during the Middle Ages..trying to resolve their issues now during the time of the end...

            We are told that the King of the North, Papal Rome and its allies(USA, NATO among them) will conquer the Muslim World,
            and as such is happening...but for a short time, because sooner or later all those countries are going to turn against Papal Rome and its closest nations in the directive of this worldwide conflagration...and destroy them all...

            1) first...
            BABYLON THE GREAT= PAPAL ROME RULING THE KINGDOMS OF THE WORLD(10 KINGSK WITH ALL THE WORLD HAVING TOTALITARIAN GOVERNMENTS BY THIS TIME)

            Rev 17:12,13 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

            2)then...
            BABYLON THE GREAT AND ITS ALLIES, TO PERSECUTE THE SAINTS= WARING AGAINTS CHRIST AND HIS PEOPLE///WARING AGAINTS ITS PEOPLE IS THE SAME THING AS WARING AGAINTS CHRIST= but the evil empire is defeated=

            Rev: 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

            3)afterwards...
            THE DEFEAT OF BABYLON THE GREAT..TAKES PLACE...
            Babylon the Great destroyed by its own previous allies.=

            Rev 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.(BURNED, BOMBS?)

            4) who is behind?
            GOD IS IN CONTROL=
            Rev 17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

            5)who has being waring?
            WHO IS WOMEN/BEAST?

            Rev 17:18 And the woman(SYMBOLIZES A CHURCH) which thou sawest is that great city(STATE, SYMBOLIZED BY THE BEAST), which reigneth over the kings of the earth (10 KINGS)

            A CHURCH/STATE, PAPAL ROME, WHICH IS BOTH A CHURCH AND A CITY/STATE,
            AND ITS DOMAIN ARE SYMBOLIZED BY ITS 10 HORNS(10 KINGS/KINGDOMS)

            so just because you see USA as a leader in this conflagration, deep deeper, because the one controlling USA and NATO is Papal Rome...

            GOD BLESS,
            MARANATHA...

            Your statment below is a partialunderstanding of the prophetic message of DAniel 9...

            You wrote=

            1)
            papal rome is the antichrist, in place by the time of the division of the Roman Empire, 538AD...forwards...(the antichrist is not a figment of only the future, but it is said to revived, revided from where? from its previous period of power during the Middle ages, as per Daniel 8, which places the Antichrist initially during the later part of the 2,300 years, which are the Middle AGes up to 1798AD when it lost its powers(symbolized by its wound), but healing since then, meaning regaining its powers...to be revived during the late part of the time of the end, and be in charge of The time of the end final tribulation...(once again waring againts the saints...
            which were tribulated for 3.5 times,42 p.months, same as 1260 p.days, meaning 1260 years during the time of the Middle Ages_

            so yes..the body of Christ has been and will be here on earth after the antichrist falls...

            the peace treaty part of your statement is a misunderstanding of the prophecy of Daniel 8...which in reality is speaking instead of the New Covenant as fulfilled in Christ during his times(which are in fact the famous 7 years= from his arrival in 27AD, ministry durign the first part of the week, his death in the midst of that week, and the later part of that week then the preaching of the gospel solely for the jews as done by the disciples..(therefore those 7 years of tribulation as future to us, as told by futurism is a lie, since those 7 years have already being fulfilled during the times of Christ when he offered the New Covenant solely for the Jews during that last week..last 7 years/ the 70th week) Jesus ratified this new Covenant at the time of His death, but the Jews rejected it, and since the Old Covenant of sacrifices and oblation ended also at His death...this means that the Jews end up with no covenant at all)...
            yet the offering of this New Covenant to Jews and gentiles alike, yet at the personal level started as such when the 70 weeks ended in 34AD...and ever since then...Therefore jews and gentiles alike can partake of the New Covenant, but solely at the personal level...
            no longer a prefer nation status for Israel, they lost that position, because the old covenant ending, and they rejecting the new covenantn..as a nation then they end up with no covenant with God at all..therefore they lost that prefer nation status that Christ was offering to them as a nation...

            So..yes the 2nd coming and rapture are post-tribulation as you say...
            yet some other things are misrepresented in what you said as discuss above...

            Message 5 of 19 , Sep 3, 2011
              You can say all you want as far as I am concerned this is just another misleading vision about the end times promoted by error prone prophetic teachers.

              safswan.

              The explanation you provided about the date of the vision has nothing to do with the content of the vision. The contend has not been fulfilled yet. Try reading it before you answer. It is you who is leading the reader astray.
              Bro. James D Albright

              Posted by: "safswan" safswan@...  safswan
              Fri Sep 2, 2011 2:07 pm
              (PDT)

              The date is important because like so many false or misunderstood€ ¢Â visions it is simply drawing on the events of the time and tend to lead astray.
              € ¢Â
              safswan.

              Message 6 of 19 , Sep 4, 2011
                CORRECTION...
                BELOW I SAID DANIEL 8....I MEANT DANIEL 9 SHOWN AS **** ****

                --- In BibleProphecy@yahoogroups.com, "Brunie" <maranatha77@...> wrote:

                > the peace treaty part of your statement is a misunderstanding of the prophecy of***** Daniel9*****..which in reality is speaking instead of the New Covenant as fulfilled in Christ during his times(which are in fact the famous 7 years= from his arrival in 27AD, ministry durign the first part of the week, his death in the midst of that week, and the later part of that week then the preaching of the gospel solely for the jews as done by the disciples..

                (therefore those 7 years of tribulation as future to us, as told by futurism is a lie, since those 7 years have already being fulfilled during the times of Christ when he offered the New Covenant solely for the Jews during that last week..last 7 years/ the 70th week) Jesus ratified this new Covenant at the time of His death, but the Jews rejected it, and since the Old Covenant of sacrifices and oblation ended also at His death...this means that the Jews end up with no covenant at all)...

                yet the offering of this New Covenant to Jews and gentiles alike, yet at the personal level started as such when the 70 weeks ended in 34AD...and ever since then...Therefore jews and gentiles alike can partake of the New Covenant, but solely at the personal level...

                no longer a prefer nation status for Israel, they lost that position, because the old covenant ending, and they rejecting the new covenant..as a nation then they end up with no covenant with God at all..therefore they lost that prefer nation status that Christ was offering to them as a nation...

                So..yes the 2nd coming and rapture are post-tribulation as you say...

                yet some other things are misrepresented in what you said as discuss above...

              • BibleProphecyOnTheWeb
                Message 7 of 19 , Sep 5, 2011
                  I see the prophecies of Daniel 9:24-27 as END-TIME prophecies to be fulfilled in the end-time with a literal WEEKS time frame, as written, i.e, 70 weeks, 7 weeks, 62 (threescore and two) weeks, 1 week, the midst of the week.

                  Dan.9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

                  Dan.9:25 Know therefore and understand, [that] from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince [shall be] seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

                  Dan.9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof [shall be] with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

                  Dan.9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make [it] desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

                  Daniel 9:24 - Seventy WEEKS

                  Daniel 9:24's Seventy WEEKS are just that – 70 weeks x 7 days per week = 490 DAYS.

                  The 490 (literal) DAYS will be fulfilled at the Seventh TRUMPET (1 Thess.4:16-17).

                  Seventy WEEKS (Dan.9:24) are determined upon thy people (within thy holy city, Jerusalem - Zech.14:2) AND upon thy holy city (Jerusalem), to FINISH the transgression (against the saints of the most High – Matt.24:9, Dan.7:21, Dan.7:25, Dan.8:24, Re.12:17, Re.13:7, Re.13:15, Re.16:6, Re.17:6, Dan.12:6-7), and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy (Dan.8:17, Dan.8:26, Dan.10:14, Dan.11:35, Dan.12:4, Hab.2:3), and to anoint the most Holy.

                  The most Holy (Dan.9:24) are the remnant (144000) seen in the city at Revelation 11:13 giving glory to God just prior to the ascension.

                  Patricia © Bible Prophecy on the Web