GOD COMMANDS US TO LOVE OTHER PEOPLE

  • George Jackson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2011
      GOD COMMANDS US TO LOVE OTHER PEOPLE

      GOD FORMED US FROM THE DUST OF THE EART
      ONLY IN TRUSTING YOU CAN I HAVE HAVE WHAT I NEED
      DAY IS DRAWING NEAR WHEN DARKNESS BREAKS INTO LIGHT

      CASTING MY CARES ASIDE I PUT MY MIND ON YOU JESUS
      ON EAGLE'S WINGS I WILL RISE AND COME TO JESUS
      MY SOUL IS HELD BY JESUS MY SOLID ROCK AND MY ANCHOR
      MOSES' LAW SAYS LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AND HATE YOUR ENEMY
      AND I WILL RISE WHEN HE CALLS MY NAME NO MORE SORROW
      NO GREATER COMMANDMENT THAN TO LOVE GOD AND OTHERS
      DEATH OF JESUS ON THE CROSS GAVE US ETERNAL LIFE
      SOMETIMES WE FAIL GOD AND GET THINGS ALL WRONG

      UNINTERESTING PEOPLE MAY ONE DAY BECOME IMPORTANT
      STANDING UPON YOUR TRUTH AND EVERYDAY LIVE FOR YOU

      THERE IS A PEACE I COME TO KNOW IT COMES FROM GOD'S FLOW
      OVERCOMING THE GRAVE JESUS GAVE US THE VICTORY

      LAZY AND INCONSIDERATE ARE SOME PEOPLE AROUND YOU
      OFTEN WE DO NOT THINK ABOUT OUR NEIGHBORS NEEDS
      VICTORY WAS WON WHEN JESUS ROSE FROM THE DEAD
      EACH ONE NEEDS TO THINK MORE OF WHAT OTHERS CAN DO

      OUR CHARITY MUST BE REAL AND COSTLY LOVE FOR OTHERS
      THAT WHAT YOU HAVE IN STORE FOR ME IS VERY GOOD
      HATE NOT WHEN YOUR FRIENDS LOVE YOUR ENEMIES
      EXCUSES WE ALL HAVE WHEN GOD ASKS US TO DO THINGS
      REJOICE IN WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR OTHERS IN YOUR LOVE

      PUTTING MY FEARS BEHIND AND PRESSING FORWARD FOR CHRIST
      EVIL AND THE GOOD THE RAIN AND THE SUNSHINE WILL FALL
      ORDINARY PEOPLE ARE GOD'S GREATEST CREATION
      PRAISE JESUS BECAUSE I AM FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE
      LOVE ONE ANOTHER IT IS MEANT TO BE SHARED NOT HOARDED
      EVERYDAY IS A DAY FOR ME TO REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT

      FATHER GOD IN THE NAME OF JESUS, WE COME TO YOU ASKING FOR YOU TO HELP US TO SHARE YOUR LOVE AMONG THOSE AROUND US. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP SO WE CAN HELP OTHERS TO TAKE A STAND FOR YOU. IN JESUS' MIGHTY SAVING NAME, WE PRAY. AMEN.