prayer update - 11kg (24pounds) weight loss

  • josephylee@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2010
      Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

      I want to thank you for your prayers. Without them, I would
      not make it this far. I already lost 11kg or 24pounds for the
      past 5.5 years without doing any serious exercise. I am losing
      about 2kg or 4.4pounds per year. To be honest, I am not
      starving myself. I ate pretty well. Sometimes, I cheated by
      eating some snacks at night. I really did not try so hard to
      lose weight. I just ate more Korean food instead of American
      food while I was living in Korea for the past 5.5 years. Also, I
      did not drink any alcohol as well. I never drank any alcohol
      when I was in the US. However, a combination of no alcohol
      drinking and a Korean diet help me increase my weight loss
      by 2kg per year. In the US, I exercise approximately 7 hours
      per week. In Korea, I exercised approximately 2 hours per
      week.

      Your Digital Jedi Knight in Christ,
      Joseph Yosuk Lee
      Suwon, South Korea

      Prayer Requests:

      1. Please pray for my mother, father, and younger brother
      Richard that they will worship our Jesus as their Savior and
      Lord.

      2. Please also pray that they will also realize both money
      invested and time invested building relationships with
      people for God's glory is eternal.

      3. Please pray that my father will not have any serious heart
      problems after he had his heart attack on September 1, 2001.

      4. Please pray for my success at Samsung by publishing
      more papers and patents. Please pray for my health by losing
      more weight and by exercising 4 times per week.

      5. Please pray that I will tame my foolish tongue in terms of
      arguing with my father, mother, and younger brother related to
      the Bible, church, God, finances, and other issues of pride.

      Copyright - CHEMISTRY (CHristian E-mail MIniSTRY)

      http://www.josephylee.org/

      If you want to send your e-mails to other believers, join
      this e-mail list at Christians_Chatting@...
      and go to www.google.com and click on groups.

      Skype ID: joseph.y.lee
      MSN Messenger ID: joseph_y_lee@...

      To join my weekly e-mail list, send an e-mail at
      josephylee-subscribe@yahoogroups.com