Re: Bible Prophecy Message from MODERATOR - a FaceBook Problem

  • MURRAY J BAUGHMAN
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2010
      ________________________________
      From: BibleProphecyOnTheWeb <bibleprophecy_ndbpsa@...>
      To: BibleProphecy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, May 31, 2010 9:22:37 AM
      Subject: Bible Prophecy Message from MODERATOR - a FaceBook Problem

      Are any fellow members having a problem accessing their FaceBook page because of inability to answer FB security questions?

      This is beyond ridiculus! FB asks me to identify persons on photos they show. These photos/persons are not familiar to me at all. FB even provided a photo of the Lord, asked who the photo was, but the name choices were only of persons, i.e, Bill Smith, Tom Jones, etc, no Lord, God, Jesus.

      The way it stands at the moment, if FB doesn't change its methods, I can no longer access FaceBook. There doesn't seem to be any way at all to contact FaceBook for help with this problem.

      Does anyone have any suggestions?

      Patricia