We can enter that city by faith now...Enoch...city of Zion...

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2010
      it is hidden
      Psalm 32:7
      Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.
      ...like Atlantis-like the smurfs hidden city only Papa God knows where it is and keeps us safe in it...pretty deep sunken like Alice in Wonderland down the rabbit hole or the Body of Christ in the wilderness
      Psalm 91...just like Dorothy...
      just believe and you'll recieve...like Keith green said the comfort you need...Jesus's take care of the rest...all his neighbors would laugh...be cool Noah keep building that boat-starship-in a matter of time we'll see whose gonna float...stargate open...matrix wake up...
      7th symbol-trinity matrix...You're personal Lord and savior Jesus Christ...
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te6qG4yn-Ps

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ6VT7ciR1o
      Matthew 6:21

      For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXl6St7hSow
      Psalm 91
      1He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
      it is secret....
      Luke 18:25
      For it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

      8And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.

      we built this city....New Jerusalem coming down...rev 21....

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH-UqB7uYiE

      this is the closest comparison that I can find about the the New Jerusalem....the city that never sleeps...like in this song...
      don't tell us you don't need us-prophets....don't you remember...this is the reason I use this song to prophecy about the New Jerusalem coming down...I have been there to the New Jersusalem an I'm gonna take you there...when we get there gonna jump in the air...

      I feel that Jesus would say to His bride...for all that we've been through I'll make it up to you...after all that we've been through
      your just a part of me I can't let go....
      don't wanna swept away not just yet, but someday we will be swept away
      raptured...taken to the bosom of the Father....

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLVKd1lhgOQ
      get away....from the one that I love-Jesus...hold me now Jesus...I really want to tell you I am sorry Lord Jesus..I could never let you go...listen to the last part of this...Body of Christ this is for you!
      when we get there....hold on I'm gonna take you there....I wanna take you there...do you wanna go? Return to your first love...

      Revelation 2:4
      Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--Wpz4NAHtY
      wake up it's time to enter into Noah's boat...the New Jerusalem...
      starship headed for the skies...come sail away...
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TcztyNlFx0
      song of hope rev 14....

      Matthew 19:26
      But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.