Action time against Babylon and Chaldeans

  • T@MZ
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2010
      Action time against Babylon and Chaldeans

      Jeremiah 50:45,46 - Therefore hear ye the counsel of the LORD, that he
      hath taken against Babylon; and his purposes, that he hath purposed
      against the land of the Chaldeans: Surely the least of the flock shall
      draw them out: surely he shall make their habitation desolate with
      them. At the noise of the taking of Babylon the earth is moved, and
      the cry is heard among the nations.

      As you have read from the previous messages the Babylon of today is
      the Church which misrepresents God, which deceives people from the
      Truth. Making business selling objects in the Name of the Lord and his
      people. In the Name of the Lord they make people do all those things
      which anger God.

      Our God is slow to anger but does not mean He does not get angry. When
      He does get angry the world sees it and trembles.

      In today's message and our previous messages the Lord confirms the
      great fall of Babylon is very near.

      Some years back as I was writing on Creation, I came to this part of
      'Babylon the great' the woman on the beast, I though the term which
      the Lord used for the fall of this Babylon 'IN ONE HOUR' was just an
      exaggerative statement. For this institute is so well set, so large
      and spread and self sufficient it would take a flood like of Noah to
      bring it down. But when the Lord revealed to me how; I was amazed, for
      our God is God and He does know how to bring man made monuments down
      in an hour and today things are all building up for that one hour.

      It is not only the Babylon institute which will come down, but also
      becoming calamity are those Churches which preach the prosperity
      gospel. The Hebrew word 'Chaldeans' comes from the root word
      'increase'.

      Jesus took wine (grape juice) during His Last Supper to represent His
      sacrifice not because of its color, but because it is a product of
      grape. If one understand how grapes are grown one will understand why
      the Lord used grapes. The best, sweetest grapes are growth with just
      sufficient water and also stretched and hung from above in unfriendly
      weather.

      We as Christians are called to live a self sufficient life without
      needs and also not a life for the gratification of our fleshy desires
      (pleasures).

      [Prayer Starter]
      Lord, we are called your people but the world does not see You in us
      because many among us are namesake Christians. Lord we pray that You
      be manifested among your people. Let the world know that our God is
      alone God. Let your glory be among your people...

      We make this prayer in Jesus' Name, Amen.

      [Reference Scriptures]
      Revelation 18:10-11
      10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas,
      that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy
      judgment come.
      11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for
      no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

      Jeremiah 51:1-2
      1 Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will raise up against Babylon, and
      against them that dwell in the midst of them that rise up against me,
      a destroying wind;
      2 And will send unto Babylon fanners, that shall fan her, and shall
      empty her land: for in the day of trouble they shall be against her
      round about.

      T@MZ
      http://www.SavedByFaith.info
      http://www.ToMountZion.com