SHIN

  • billy_nelson98
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2009
      http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=108441
      OBAMA WATCH CENTRAL
      Czar: 'Spread the wealth! Change the whole system'
      Using White House position to push communist policies?

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwGLNbiw1gk&feature=related THERE IS ONLY"ONE"WAY
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7uhHVgK9NQ IT IS"DANGEROUS"NOT TO LOVE OBAMA
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyVcF59PV5s&feature=related
      HTTP://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4mHuINvztY&feature=related SHARIA IN THE U.S.A.
      http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=091_1246883866 DITTO
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4o_8HtElRQ BLACK PANTHERS"LOVE"OBAMA
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQERHieZHcg&feature=related WE ARE NOT APES AND PIGS
      dehumanizing Jews as apes (Koran 2:65/7:166), or apes and pigs (Koran 5:60)
      Koran refers to Jews as apes (Koran 2:65/7:166), or apes and pigs (Koran 5:60) ... "We Do Call Jews Apes", Admits Head of Islamic School.

      the Mahdi changes times and laws?
      DANIEL 7:25,2 THEOLOSSIANS,revelations 13:1
      1 JOHN 4 1-3
      2 JOHN 1:7
      HE HAS PROCLAIMED,AND PASSED, A"TRANSVESTITE HOMOSEXUAL"BILL IN CONGRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      the Mahdi will rule from the Temple Mount?
      OBAMA TRYING TO DIVIDE NOW

      "Is all this just a coincidence or is the Mahdi the Antichrist?" asks Shoebat.
      Shoebat leaves no doubt about what he believes. He says it is time to rethink conventional views of a "Roman" Antichrist. Nothing short of a total paradigm shift in prophetic assumptions is needed for the church to be ready.
      God's War on Terror also reveals:
      which Muslim nation will lead the anti-Israel coalition;

      how Muslims are set up to follow Antichrist;

      new insights into the meaning of "Mystery Babylon;"
      STATUE LIBERTY 7 POINTED CROWN WITH BOOK BITTER TO TASTE,10 POINTEED BASE WITH 11TH POINT"HORN"

      and a new explanation of the "Mark of the Beast."
      This thought-provoking book is an in-depth look at Muslim Terrorism from an ex-Muslim Terrorist.

      Did you know? Under proposed health care law you:
      will be forced to schedule an end of life meeting with your doctor every 5 years when you reach age 65

      will be forced to allow the government real time access to your bank accounts so they can do electronic fund transfers with your money.
      We are not making this up!! This is real!
      Act Now to protect your health care!

      The Koran even has Jesus Himself saying:
      "Jesus son of Mary said: O Children of Israel! Lo! I am the messenger of Allah unto you, confirming that which was (revealed) before me in the Torah, and bringing good tidings of a messenger who cometh after me, whose name is the Praised One."
      The Pope Kissing the Koran http://www.garykah.org/popekoran.htm
      King Solomon inherited the Throne of David about 970 BC, and in the 4th year of his reign he began to build a magnificent Temple ("House of God") in Jerusalem. "And it came to pass, when Solomon had finished building the house of the LORD [c. 960 BC]...that the LORD appeared to Solomon.... And the LORD said to him: `I have heard your prayer and your supplication.... Now if you walk before Me as your father David walked...to do according to all that I have commanded you...then I will establish the THRONE of your kingdom over Israel forever, as I promised David your father, saying, `you shall not fail to have a man [Heb. ISH] on the THRONE of Israel'" (1 Kings 9:1-5; cf. 2 Chr. 7:17-18). This Hebrew word ish usually refers to males, but it is often used in a generic sense, in which case it includes females (Psa. 1:1; 112:1). Speaking of the manna which God fed the Israelites, God says, "Men [Heb. ish] ate angels' food" (Psa. 78:25). This included both male and female Israelites.
[...]

      Unlike the LORD'S unconditional promise to David, God's promise to Solomon was given with the condition that Solomon must first obey Him. David had "many sons" (1 Sam. 28:5), so if his son Solomon disobeyed God, the LORD could then choose another of David's sons to carry out His promise that David would never fail to have a descendant on his Throne throughout "all generations" (cf. Psa. 132:10-12). Shortly before David's death, his "last words" included a reminder of God's irrevocable promise to him: "Yet He [the LORD] has made with me an everlasting covenant, ordered in all things and secure!" (2 Sam. 23:1, 5).

      But, in spite of these many clear statements in the Scriptures, some Bible "scholars" simply refuse to believe God's solemn promise to David of an everlasting dynasty. They carelessly assume his dynasty ceased to exist, after having held sway over the Israelites for about 424 years—from about 1010 BC to about 586 BC! These apologists refuse to accept the fact that God solemnly promised King David that his dynasty—his Royal House—would continue to rule in perpetuity over at least some of the descendants of Israel in every single generation. The critics try to "explain away" the vast gap of over 582 years between: 1) the destruction of the Kingdom of Judah and the overthrow of the House of David in Jerusalem (c. 586 BC), and 2) the coming of Jesus Christ (c. 4 BC), the ultimate heir to David's Throne! During that time no son of David ruled over Israelites in the Promised Land!

      Abraham had 2 sons ishmael father of the arab nations and issac who was the child of promise by god.After ishmael's birth abraham sent haagar,egyptian hand maid,away(genesis 21:14).There was only 1 son born of god's promise since abraham's only wife was sarai(in wedlock)."then the angel of the lord called to abraham a second time out of heaven and said"by myself i9 have sworn says the lord,because you have done this thing,and have not withheld your son your only son,in blessing i will bless you and in multiplying i will multiply your descendants as the stars of the heavens and as the sand which is on the seashore and your descendants shall possess the gate of their enemiies.In your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed because you have obeyed my voice".(22:15-18).This speaks ONLY of ISSAC'S family not ishmael since he had been sent away and was not of abraham's marrige.Issac and his wife had 2 sons jacob and essau and this promise went to jacobs line(jacob was god's pick and jacob also received the promise by alternate means)BUT god's promise was still his(and my families)regardless!!The assyrians captured israel and carried the captives near the river gozan and the cities of the medes.Gozan was a tributary of the northern euphrates river.the cities of the medes were in the area just south of armeneia between the black and caspian seas(just where we dna to)!!!!It is known these ancient people's were scythians(persians words).We dna to gilak peopels in iran(persia)and irish language is indo iranian.The scots preserve their origins in the most famous document in scottish history,the declaration of arbroath(i dna to arbroath angus scotland,fife and renfrew;stuarts my cousins).This was robert the bruce my cousin!!!Your declaration of independence was fashioned after this form as was other documents.As i said in the earlier post we were to control our enemies and be world dominant.Has africa done this;no,asia;no,netherlands;yes,england;yes,america;yes,europe;yes EU.The facts speak for themselves to the wise.In 1309 we knew who we were but you doubt!!Over1/4 of the world's land and people were under the british flag by the end of the 19th century,!!!America is the most powerful and free nation that has ever existed,WHO ELSE CAN SAY THIS!!!!!!Queen victoria spent&1,000,000 ponds+ to prove who we are and my dna data BACKS IT UP 100%!!!!Tiny england sprung up,virtually overnight,to control the most expansive empire the world has ever seen.!!!We even settled in jamestown(if you don't count the natives who,incidentally,are my family;i am 1/8 choctaw and 1?8???cherokee).None is so blind who has eyes and can not see!!!!(or who argues the ovious).The lord solemly promised king david that his throne would continue FOREVER."I have made a covennant with my chosen.I have sworn to my servant david"your seed i will establish FOREVER,and build up your throne to all generations"(psa 89:3-4). a covenat is britam,my words."His seed also will i make to endure forever,and his throne as the days of heaven".(vv 27-29)."Once i have sworn by my holiness;i will not lie to david;his seed shall endure forever,and his throne as the sun before me,it shall be established forever like the moon,even like the faithful witness in the sky"(vv.33-37 2 sam 7:11-16).Some mistakenly think psalm 89:38-51 means this null and void BUT god said FOREVER so the throne was passed from zekidiah to his daughter who married into the IRISH ROYAL HOUSE(my family;god could not and will not lie)!!!!!!!!Tea tephi is my ancient ggggggggggrandmother and,as you can,see,he has passed the bloodrights still to us!!!We have,and still, had/have many connetions in this lineage!!!My double cousin,queen elizabeth STILL sits on this throne,JUST AS GOD PROMISED!!!We will untill"shiloah returns"and the lia fiall"is returned unto"him who it rightfully belongs".David was greatly beloved by the lord and to him was made a very enduring promise.It was that the right to rule would NEVER be taken from his family,my family.My double couisn rules 16 countries,oneills ruled ireland,the scottish kings are my cousins as are spain,luxembourg,france,etc.Solomon is my ancestor,jesus my cousin.7 is a sacred nuber as previously shown and in leviticus 26:17-28 "i will chastise you seven times for your sins".Isa 9:7 vs 12 luke 19:11 and matt 24:3 says concordantly(greek translation "coming"is "presence""world is aion and "age")The translation is thus the signs of the coming of his presence in the age.Matt24;21-22.This right to rule god's people is where"the divine right of kings"comes from since no man can tell god's appointed any else but"only god" since he appointed us.And these events,tribulations,are signs that the end of the gospel age is at hand and that the king"whose right it is"to rule israel and all nations is PRESENT."Ezekiel 20:33-34,the lord say"surely with a mighty hand and with a stretched out arm and with fury poured out will i rule over you;and i will BRING YOU OUT FROM THE PEOPLE AND WILL I GATHER YOU OUT OF THE COUNTRIES WHEREIN YE ARE SCATTERED WITH A MIGHTY HAND AND WITH A STRETCHED OUT ARM AND WITH FURY POURED OUT.God does not lie so "all must be fullfilled"and it will!

      MY ANCESTOR,GILBERT DE BRIONNE/CANDIA WAS FOSTERED IN "SION"SWITZERLAND.
      R1b1b2a1a4 Switzerland Solothurn 1 (GILBERT DE BRIONNE WILLIAM 1ST'S COUSIN)************ MALLET MATCH
      R1b1b2 Unknown Origin Austria-Hungary 1 (HABSBURG COUSINS)***********************
      R1b1 Netherlands Ashkenazi-Levite 1 (INTERESTING)************
      R1b1b2a1a Austria - 1 (HABSBURG COUSINS)**************
      R1b1b2a1b Switzerland Aargau 1 (HABSBURG COUSINS LANDS HERE)****************
      Military maneuvers in Switzerland. ... populations in the crosshairs of the political and military staffs?
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solothurn
      The number 11
      Solothurn has a special affinity to the number eleven.

      The Canton of Solothurn was the eleventh to become part of the Swiss Confederation. There are eleven churches and chapels, as well as eleven historical fountains and eleven towers. The St. Ursus cathedral has eleven altars and eleven bells, and the stairs in front of the cathedral have levels between every eleven steps.

      Öufi beerA local brewery has named itself Öufi, which is Swiss German for eleven, and produces a beer with the same name

      THIS IS WHY 9/11 HAPPENED,THEY KNOW WHO WE ARE aND WHERE TO HIT.SPAIN WAS NEXT WE WENT THERE.

      A quite interesting info, broadcasted this Saturday, August 29 by the ATS (Swiss Telegraphic Agency), and adopted by most newspapers this Sunday. For the first time in ages, the Swiss army has done in Central Switzerland, a large-scale exercise, involving 8,000 men and significant resources (vehicles, UAVs) entitled "Protector".

      And what was it supposed to protect, the population with respect to an aggression from outside (with what's going on nowadays...) ? Nay! They speaking of the defense of infrastructures (nuclear power plants, a freeway interchange, the station of Olten in the canton of Solothurn - an important railway junction in central Switzerland - and even the factories of a major food company, Hero - http://www.hero- group.ch/ - based in Lenzburg in the Canton of Aargau) and this, I am quoting the news report of the ATS that you will find further below: ...in a context of social instability, "including acts of sabotage and a high propensity to violence ".

      LA DEPECHE

      Politics
      Saturday 29, August 2009

      The Swiss army completes its major operations on the Plateau
      ats

      Bern, after six days of maneuvers, the army draws a positive assessment of its performance "Protector", which mobilized 8,000 men and 2,000 vehicles. During the whole week, troops have simulated the protection of important civil infrastructure on the Plateau.

      Among them were the nuclear Gösgen (SO), the motorway interchange Härkingen (SO) station Olten (SO) or Business Hero Lenzburg (AG). Greater exercise of national defense since the establishment of Army XXI, "Protector" ambition was to lead the army to restore order and security on behalf of civilian authorities.

      The baseline scenario stated that the commitment of the military intervened in a context of social instability, "including acts of sabotage and a high propensity to violence".

      No incident during the six days of the exercise, said the statement of the Department of Defense. On Wednesday, officials had to renounce the movement of vehicles and night to night flights of UAVs, after several people complained about the noise.

      Source 'Le Matin'

      Source 'The Time'

      BARBADOS RECORDS MARRIAGES 1643-1800 JOANN SANDERS
      PAGE 297
      SALMON,JOESEPH JR.
      25 NOV.1715 RB6/35 P.537
      MY DAU.ELINOR GOWER HOUSE AND TENAMENTS I PURCHASED OF JUDGE BURKE NOW IN THE
      POSESSION OF HER HUSBAND GOWER GR SONS SAMUEL SMITH AND JOESEPH SMITH BOTH AT 21
      AND GR DAUGHTER SARAH SMITH AT 18 OR MARRIAGE DAU HEBSIBAH BISSELL HER HUSBAND
      BENJAMIN BISSELL AND HER SON WILLIAM NELSON(MY GGGGGRANDFATHER)AT 21 MY BROTHER
      WILLIAM SALMON MY GR-- MARGARET BISSELL ABEL GOWER AND SALMON GOWER THEIR FA---
      BENJAMIN BISSELL MY SON JOESEPH SALMON HOUSE AND STOREHOUSE ON CHEAPSIDE ST.
      JOINING MR. HOPE'S HOUSE AND BACKWARD ON STEPHEN THOMAS SON JOESEPH XTR. SIGNED
      JOS SALMON WIT. ROWLAND TRYON SAMUEL DUROUSSEAU PROVED 27 MAR 1716

      12-8 IN THAT DAY SHALL THE LORD DEFEND THE INHABITANTS OF JERUSALEM AND HE THAT IS FEEBLE AMONG THEM AT THAT DAY SHALL BE AS AS DAVID AND THE HOUSE OF DAVID SHALL BE AS GOD AS THE ANGEL OF THE LORD BEFORE THEM.
      http://bibleontheweb.com/Bible.asp

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esJogTzgqgg&feature=related OBAMAS 23'S
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo38Flsq85c&feature=related GODS NAME IN JERUSALEM
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ALxcFRxucE&annotation_id=annotation_595829&feature=iv full 10 min. above
      777777777777777777777777777777777777777
      IF YOU LOOK AT A SATELLITE IMAGE OF JERUSALEM YOU WILL SEE THE TETRAGRAMMATON "YHWH"WHICH IS THE UNSPOKEN NAME OF GOD.THIS IS MYSTICALLY INSCRIBED IN THE VERY CITY ITSELF!ALSO,THE GEOLOGICAL FORMATION CREATED BY THE KIDRON VALLEY BETWEEN THE MOUNT OF OLIVES AND THE TREBLE MOUNTS,THE TYROPAEAN VALLEY AND THE HINNON VALLEY(GEHENNA)WHICH LIES AT THE BOTTOM OF THE TEMPLE MOUNT AND SWEEPS NORTHWARD.THIS FORMS A HEBREW LETTER FOR"SHEM"WHICH LOOKS LIKE A WARPED"W".GOD"S NAME IS TRUELY IMBEDED IN JERUSALEm AND HE WHO DIVIDES JERUSALEM IS"CURSED"(NATION)ZECHARIAH 12(2-3)14(12-14).
      12-8 IN THAT DAY SHALL THE LORD DEFEND THE INHABITANTS OF JERUSALEM AND HE THAT IS FEEBLE AMONG THEM AT THAT DAY SHALL BE AS AS DAVID AND THE HOUSE OF DAVID SHALL BE AS GOD AS THE ANGEL OF THE LORD BEFORE THEM.
      Codex Climaci Rescriptus interesting read.
      Psalms 89:10 - Thou hast broken Rahab in pieces, as one that is slain; thou hast scattered thine enemies with thy strong arm.
      Psalms 87:4 - I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there.
      http://bibleontheweb.com/Bible.asp
      7:09 pm Eastern

      And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to CHANGE times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.DANIEL 7:25 ("CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN")
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi-V_ilJu0w&feature=related OBAMA MOCKS GOD AND THE BIBLE*******

      Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is ANTICHRIST, that denieth the Father and the Son.1 john 2:22
      daniel 9 25:26
      1 John 4:1-3
      Beloved, don't believe every spirit,but test the spirits, whether they are of YHVH (Righteous or Not), because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
      2 By this you know the Spirit (mindset, attitude, character) of YHVH: every spirit who confesses that Messiah Y'Shua has come (into existence) in the flesh is of YHVH,
      3 and every spirit who does not confess that Messiah Y'Shua has come (into existence) in the flesh (purely human) is not of YHVH, and this is the spirit(mindset, attitude, character) of the Anti-Messiah, of whom you have heard that it comes. Now it is in the world already.

      Koran, (The Islamic Bible of Muslims, written about 600AD)HOW DOES IT COME "BEFORE"THE BIBLE,THEN???
      "O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His apostles. Say not "Trinity" : desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah. Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs." (Koran, Surah 4:171, Women)

      Have you noticed obama says the most beautiful thing in the world is the"muslim call to prayer"AND he seems to have an anti israel pro islam aggenda?****************

      "And they say: The Beneficent God has taken (to Himself) a son. Certainly you have made an abominable assertion The heavens may almost be rent thereat, and the earth cleave asunder, and the mountains fall down in pieces, That they ascribe a son to the Beneficent God. And it is not worthy of the Beneficent God that He should take (to Himself) a son. There is no one in the heavens and the earth but will come to the Beneficent God as a servant. Certainly He has a comprehensive knowledge of them and He has numbered them a (comprehensive) numbering. And every one of them will come to Him on the day of resurrection alone. (Koran, Surah 19:88-95,
      "Regarding Sonship of Jesus: That is Jesus, son of Mary, in word of truth, concerning which they are doubting. It is not for God to take a son unto Him. Glory be to Him! When He decrees a thing, He but says to it " Be" , and it is. (Qur'an 19:34,35) And they say, 'The All-merciful has taken unto Himself a son.' You have indeed advanced something hideous. The heavens are well nigh rent of it and the earth split asunder, and the mountains well nigh fall down crashing for that they have attributed to the All-Merciful a son; and it behoves not the All-Merciful to take a son. None is there in the heavens and earth but he comes to the All-Merciful as a servant. (Qur'an 19:88-93) Truly the likeness of Jesus, in God's sight, is as Adam's likeness; He created him of dust, then said He unto him, " Be" , and he was. (Qur'an 3:59) People of the Book, go not beyond the bounds in your religion, and say not as to God but the Truth. The Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was only the Messenger of God, and His Word that He committed to Mary, and a spirit from Him. So believe in God and His Messengers, and say not, 'Three', Refrain, better is it for you. God is only One God. Glory be to Him - that He should have a son! To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and in the earth, God suffices for a guardian." (Qur'an 4:171) (The Institute of Islamic Information and Education)

      http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/128339
      Hamas Claims Secret Relationship with Obama Aides

      by Hana Levi Julian
      Follow Israel news on and .

      (IsraelNN.com) Hamas is claiming close and ongoing ties with America's upcoming Obama Administration, according to a report published Tuesday in the Arabic-language newspaper Al-Hayat. The relationship was kept under wraps until after the U.S. elections so as not to harm Obama's election prospects. The U.S. has classified Hamas a terrorist organization.

      The London-based publication interviewed Gaza-based political chief Ahmad Yousuf, advisor to Ismail Haniyeh, the head of the Hamas regime in Gaza, which seized power in a bloody coup d'etat in 2007. Yousuf declared that Hamas has been in regular contact with President-elect Barack Obama's advisers for months.

      "We were in contact with a number of Obama's aides through the internet, and later met with some of them in Gaza," the Hamas official was quoted as saying, "but they advised us not to come out with any statements, as that may have had a negative effect on his election campaign and be used by Republican candidate John McCain."
      We were in contact with a number of Obama's aides through the internet and later met with some of them in Gaza, but they advised us not come out with any statements as that may have had a negative effect on his election campaign...

      Senior Obama foreign policy adviser Denis McDonough flatly denied the claim, telling The Jerusalem Post on Tuesday afternoon, "This assertion is just plain false."

      Contacts allegedly began during the presidential race and Yousuf expects the relationship to continue. He has also predicted that there will be "a change" in American foreign policy in the Middle East once Obama enters the White House. However, he said, the new president will focus more on domestic issues and pay less attention to the region "and the Palestinian issue" than did his predecessor.

      Haniyeh sent Obama a telegram congratulating him on his "historic victory" in the U.S. elections, according to FrontPage Magazine.

      Obama Advisor Malley's Role Uncertain
      After the U.S. elections, President-elect Obama appointed Robert Malley as a senior foreign policy adviser. Malley, who served as an "informal adviser" to the Obama campaign, was reportedly forced to sever his ties with the campaign six months ago, when The Times of London reported that he was meeting with Hamas representatives on a regular basis. During the campaign Obama claimed he opposed contacts with the Hamas.

      At the time, campaign spokesman Ben LaBolt stated that "Rob Malley has, like hundreds of other experts, provided informal advice to the campaign in the past. He has no formal role in the campaign. He will not play any role in the future."

      FrontPage Magazine reported Tuesday that Obama has already dispatched Malley to meet with Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak and Syrian President Bashar Assad. The report cites an unnamed aide of Malley's as stating that Malley's job is to explain 'that the Obama administration will take Egyptian and Syrian interests more into account' than did the outgoing Bush administration.

      Last week Hamas called upon Obama to regularize contacts with the organization, but Obama stated he would not do so until Hamas renounces terror and is willing to recognize Israel and its existing agreements with the Palestinian Authority.

      Related article: Obama 'Cozying Up to Syria'

      Van Jones

      Just days before his White House appointment, Van Jones, President Obama's environmental adviser, used a forum at a major youth convention to push for what can easily be interpreted as a communist or socialist agenda.

      As WND previously reported, Van Jones, special adviser for green jobs, enterprise and innovation to the White House Council on Environmental Quality, is an admitted black nationalist and radical communist.

      Jones' appointment was announced on March 10.

      Two weeks before he started his White House job, however, Jones delivered the keynote address at Power Shift '09, which was billed as the largest youth summit on climate change in history. A reported 12,000 young people were at the D.C. Convention Center for the event.

      Get Glenn Beck's 'Common Sense' ... The case against an out-of-control government: Inspired by Thomas Paine

      During his speech, available on YouTube, Jones threw around terms like "eco-apartheid" and "green for some," and preached about spreading the wealth while positing a call to "change the whole system."

      In one section of his twenty-minute speech, Jones referenced "our Native American brothers and sisters" who, he claimed, were "pushed," "bullied," "mistreated" and "shoved into all the land that we didn't want."

      "Guess what?" Jones continued. "Give them the wealth! Give them then wealth! No justice on stolen land ... we owe them a debt."

      "We have to create a green economy, that's true, that's true. But we have to create a green economy that Dr. King would be proud of," he exclaimed.

      (Story continues below)

      Jones spoke about using what he termed an environmental revolution to push for other policies, including anti-war activism.

      "If all you did was have a clean energy revolution, you wouldn't have done anything. ... You'll have bio-fueled bombers and we'll be fighting wars over lithium for the batteries instead of oil for the engines," he said to applause.

      "This movement is deeper than solar power. ... Don't stop there! We are going to change the whole system!" he exclaimed.

      The White House did not return multiple WND requests the past few weeks seeking comment on how Jones was screened for his position and whether the White House knew of his admitted radical past.

      Jones on 9-11: Blame U.S. 'imperialism'

      Last week, WND reported one day after the 9/11 attacks, Jones led a vigil that expressed solidarity with Arab and Muslim Americans as well as what he called the victims of "U.S. imperialism" around the world.

      Jones was the leader and founder of a radical group, the communist revolutionary organization Standing Together to Organize a Revolutionary Movement, or STORM. That group, together with Jones' Elle Baker Center for Human Rights, led a vigil Sept. 12, 2001, at Snow Park in Oakland, Calif.

      STORM's official manifesto, titled, "Reclaiming Revolution," surfaced on the Internet.

      A WND review of the 97-page treatise found a description of a vigil that Jones' group held Sept. 12, 2001, at Snow Park in Oakland, Calif. The event drew hundreds and articulated an "anti-imperialist" line, according to STORM's own description.

      The radical group's manual boasted the 9/11 vigil was held to express solidarity with Arab and Muslim Americans and to mourn the civilians killed in the terrorist attacks "as well as the victims of U.S. imperialism around the world."

      "We honored those who lost their lives in the attack and those who would surely lose their lives in subsequent U.S. attacks overseas," STORM's manifesto recalls.

      Also, WND obtained a press release of Jones' vigil, dated Sept. 11, 2001, and titled, "People Of Color Groups Gather to Stand In Solidarity With Arab Americans and to Mourn the East Coast Dead."

      "Anti-Arab hostility is already reaching a fever pitch as pundits and common people alike rush to judgment that an Arab group is responsible for this tragedy," stated Jones in the release hours after the 9/11 attacks.

      "We fear that an atmosphere is being created that will result in official and street violence against Arab men, women and children," he said.

      Last week, Fox News Channel's Glenn Beck drew attention to a section of STORM's manual that describes Jones' organization as having a "commitment to the fundamental ideas of Marxism-Leninism."

      "We agreed with Lenin's analysis of the state and the party," reads the manifesto. "And we found inspiration in the revolutionary strategies developed by Third World revolutionaries like Mao Tse-tung and Amilcar Cabral."

      Cabral is the late Marxist revolutionary leader of Guinea-Bissau and the Cape Verde Islands.

      WND previously reported Jones named his son after Cabral and reportedly concludes every e-mail with a quote from the communist leader.

      STORM's newsletter boasted "we also saw our brand of Marxism as, in some ways, a reclamation."

      STORM worked with known communist leaders. It led the charge in black protests against various issues, including a local attempt to pass Proposition 21, a ballot initiative that sought to increase the penalties for violent crimes and require more juvenile offenders to be tried as adults.

      Speaking to the East Bay Express, Jones said he first became radicalized in the wake of the 1992 Rodney King riots, during which time he was arrested.

      "I was a rowdy nationalist on April 28th, and then the verdicts came down on April 29th," he said. "By August, I was a communist.

      "I met all these young radical people of color – I mean really radical: communists and anarchists. And it was, like, 'This is what I need to be a part of.' I spent the next 10 years of my life working with a lot of those people I met in jail, trying to be a revolutionary," he said.

      Trevor Loudon, a researcher and opponent of communism who runs the New Zeal blog, identified several Bay Area communists who worked with STORM, including Elizabeth Martinez, who helped advise Jones' Ella Baker Human Rights Center, which Jones founded to advocate civil justice. Jones and Martinez also attended a "Challenging White Supremacy" workshop together.

      Martinez was a longtime Maoist who went on to join the Communist Party USA breakaway organization Committees of Correspondence for Democracy and Socialism, or CCDS, in the early 1990s, according to Loudon. Martinez still serves on the CCDS council and is also a board member of the Movement for a Democratic Society, where she sits alongside former Weathermen radicals Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn.

      STORM eventually fell apart amid bickering among its leaders.

      Jones then moved on to environmentalism. He used his Ella Baker Center to advocate "inclusive" environmentalism and launch a Green-Collar Jobs Campaign, which led to the nation's first Green Jobs Corps in Oakland, Calif.

      At the Clinton Global Initiative in 2007, Jones announced the establishment of Green For All, which in 2008 held a national green conference in which most attendees were black. Jones also released a book, "The Green Collar Economy," which debuted at No.12 on the New York Times' bestseller list – the first environmental book written by an African American to make the list.

      Jones, formerly a self-described "rowdy black nationalist," boasted in a 2005 interview with the left-leaning East Bay Express that his environmental activism was a means to fight for racial and class "justice."

      Jones was president and founder of Green For All, a nonprofit organization that advocates building a so-called inclusive green economy.

      Until recently, Jones was a longtime member of the board of Apollo Alliance, a coalition of labor, business, environmental and community leaders that claims on its website to be "working to catalyze a clean energy revolution that will put millions of Americans to work in a new generation of high-quality, green-collar jobs."

      Related offers:

      Glenn Beck's 'Common Sense' ... The case against an out-of-control government: Inspired by Thomas Paine

      Get "The Audacity of Deceit," and learn about the looming hostile attack on Judeo-Christian values and freedoms Americans hold dear

      HYSTERIA: Exposing the secret agenda behind today's obsession with global warming

      Read the book that started it all: Al Gore's "Earth in the Balance"

      "Global Warming or Global Governance? What the media refuse to tell you about so-called climate change"

      "The Sky's Not Falling! Why it's OK to chill on global warming"

      "I'm pro-choice – on light bulbs" – Bumper sticker sends Congress message over its banning Edison's invention

      Previous stories:

      Obama 'czar' on 9/11: Blame 'U.S. imperialism'!

      White House stonewalls on 'radical' adviser

      Beck fights back with report on White House 'radical'

      War erupts over Glenn Beck TV show

      Obama's 'green jobs czar' worked with terror founder

      Obama's environmental czar started group targeting Beck

      Will a 'red' help blacks go green?

      Obama's $300 billion-a-year climate-change plan

      Obama to kill coal? Swing states erupt

      Obama: Spike energy costs to make people go 'green'

      Communists: Obama 'best opportunity in decades'

      2001: Obama pushes redistribution of wealth

      Obama spreads wealth – to non-taxpayers

      Obama: 'It's not that I want to punish your success'

      Communist: Obama working to nationalize U.S. economy

      Communist Party chief: U.S. on road to socialism

      Teary-eyed communists cheer Obama victory

      Communist Party strategist maps out Obama's agenda

      Communist Party hails role of labor unions in Obama win

      Communist Party ecstatic over '08 election results

      Marxist 'mentor' sold drugs with Obama

      Report: Obama mentored by Communist Party figure

      Obama's first act as President EXECUTIVE ORDER 13489 banning release of any of his records Fewderation of American Scientists ^
      Posted on 07/30/2009 9:19:37 AM PDT by kaizen

      THE WHITE HOUSE Office of the Press Secretary
      For Immediate Release January 21, 2009

      EXECUTIVE ORDER 13489 - - - - - - -
      PRESIDENTIAL RECORDS

      By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, and in order to establish policies and procedures governing the assertion of executive privilege by incumbent and former Presidents in connection with the release of Presidential records by the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) pursuant to the Presidential Records Act of 1978, it is hereby ordered as follows: Section 1. Definitions. For purposes of this order:

      (a) "Archivist" refers to the Archivist of the United States or his designee. (b) "NARA" refers to the National Archives and Records Administration.

      (c) "Presidential Records Act" refers to the Presidential Records Act, 44 U.S.C. 2201-2207.

      (d) "NARA regulations" refers to the NARA regulations implementing the Presidential Records Act, 36 C.F.R. Part 1270.

      (e) "Presidential records" refers to those documentary materials maintained by NARA pursuant to the Presidential Records Act, including Vice Presidential records.

      (f) "Former President" refers to the former President during whose term or terms of office particular Presidential records were created.

      (g) A "substantial question of executive privilege" exists if NARA's disclosure of Presidential records might impair national security (including the conduct of foreign relations), law enforcement, or the deliberative processes of the executive branch.

      (h) A "final court order" is a court order from which no appeal may be taken.

      Sec. 2. Notice of Intent to Disclose Presidential Records. (a) When the Archivist provides notice to the incumbent and former Presidents of his intent to disclose Presidential records pursuant to section 1270.46 of the NARA regulations, the Archivist, using any guidelines provided by the incumbent and former Presidents, shall identify any specific materials, the disclosure of which he believes may raise a substantial question of executive privilege. However, nothing in this order is intended to affect the right of the incumbent or former Presidents to invoke executive privilege with respect to materials not identified by the Archivist. Copies of the notice for the incumbent President shall be delivered to the President (through the Counsel to the President) and the Attorney General (through the Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel). The copy of the notice for the former President shall be delivered to the former President or his designated representative. (b) Upon the passage of 30 days after receipt by the incumbent and former Presidents of a notice of intent to disclose Presidential records, the Archivist may disclose the records covered by the notice, unless during that time period the Archivist has received a claim of executive privilege by the incumbent or former President or the Archivist has been instructed by the incumbent President or his designee to extend the time period for a time certain and with reason for the extension of time provided in the notice. If a shorter period of time is required under the circumstances set forth in section 1270.44 of the NARA regulations, the Archivist shall so indicate in the notice.

      Sec. 3. Claim of Executive Privilege by Incumbent President. (a) Upon receipt of a notice of intent to disclose Presidential records, the Attorney General (directly or through the Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel) and the Counsel to the President shall review as they deem appropriate the records covered by the notice and consult with each other, the Archivist, and such other executive agencies as they deem appropriate concerning whether invocation of executive privilege is justified.

      (b) The Attorney General and the Counsel to the President, in the exercise of their discretion and after appropriate review and consultation under subsection (a) of this section, may jointly determine that invocation of executive privilege is not justified. The Archivist shall be notified promptly of any such determination.

      (c) If either the Attorney General or the Counsel to the President believes that the circumstances justify invocation of executive privilege, the issue shall be presented to the President by the Counsel to the President and the Attorney General.

      (d) If the President decides to invoke executive privilege, the Counsel to the President shall notify the former President, the Archivist, and the Attorney General in writing of the claim of privilege and the specific Presidential records to which it relates. After receiving such notice, the Archivist shall not disclose the privileged records unless directed to do so by an incumbent President or by a final court order.

      Sec. 4. Claim of Executive Privilege by Former President. (a) Upon receipt of a claim of executive privilege by a living former President, the Archivist shall consult with the Attorney General (through the Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel), the Counsel to the President, and such other executive agencies as the Archivist deems appropriate concerning the Archivist's determination as to whether to honor the former President's claim of privilege or instead to disclose the Presidential records notwithstanding the claim of privilege. Any determination under section 3 of this order that executive privilege shall not be invoked by the incumbent President shall not prejudice the Archivist's determination with respect to the former President's claim of privilege.

      (b) In making the determination referred to in subsection (a) of this section, the Archivist shall abide by any instructions given him by the incumbent President or his designee unless otherwise directed by a final court order. The Archivist shall notify the incumbent and former Presidents of his determination at least 30 days prior to disclosure of the Presidential records, unless a shorter time period is required in the circumstances set forth in section 1270.44 of the NARA regulations. Copies of the notice for the incumbent President shall be delivered to the President (through the Counsel to the President) and the Attorney General (through the Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel). The copy of the notice for the former President shall be delivered to the former President or his designated representative.

      Sec. 5. General Provisions. (a) Nothing in this order shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:

      (i) authority granted by law to a department or agency, or the head thereof; or (ii) functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budget, administrative, or legislative proposals.

      (b) This order shall be implemented consistent with applicable law and subject to the availability of appropriations. (c) This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

      Sec. 6. Revocation. Executive Order 13233 of November 1, 2001, is revoked.

      BARACK OBAMA

      THE WHITE HOUSE, January 21, 2009.

      ----------------------------------
      It's now official—the average American is not as stupid as Washington DC Democrats and their international leftist friends thought. Their mystery messiah has already gone from hero to zero after only seven months in power, and Obama has now become a noose around the neck of every American Democrat, and every international fascist who "hoped" Obama could usher in Marxist "change."

      By Bob Parks Wednesday, August 19, 2009
      If "hate crimes" were declared on a more even basis, maybe the term (and its meaning) would be taken more seriously. But we live in a politically correct society that dictates that whites are always oppressors and minorities are always victims.

      Someone should explain that to Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian…

      On Saturday January 6, 2007 Hugh Christopher Newsom, age 23 and Channon Gail Christian, age 21, both students at the University of Tennessee went out on a date.

      They were driving in Channon's Toyota 4-Runner when they were carjacked at gunpoint. Suddenly the crime turned far more savage than an armed car theft. Chris and Channon were kidnapped and driven to 2316 Chipman Street where they were forced into the home at gunpoint.

      The details have been withheld by the media. Wouldn't want to inflame racial tensions….

      While Channon was forced to watch, her boyfriend was raped prison style. He was later driven to nearby railroad tracks where he was shot and set afire. But Channon's hell was just beginning.

      She was beaten; gang raped repeatedly in many ways and bleach poured down her throat to destroy DNA evidence-all while she was still alive.

      While some of the accounts of the murders won't be confirmed until the evidence is revealed during the trial, there is enough to show that the brutality went beyond your normal carjacking.

      If there was ever a definition of a hate crime, this is it.

      If this had happened to black people, there would be marches in the streets of Knoxville (led by the usual suspects) the day after the crime scene was discovered. These torture murders happened in January of 2007 and we're only now receiving word on this because the trial is now underway.

      We all know what political correctness has done to stifle the national dialogue, and their media has performed beautifully in concert. But with few exceptions, there is a certain aspect of hate involved in the performance of any violent crime.

      To give more weight to one murder over another based solely on skin color can only have the effect of further polarizing our nation along racial lines, which I believe the left wants for political reasons.

      However many victims lay dead in the road or in pieces in a dumpster is just a part of that "ends justify the means".

      President Obama bowing to Saudi king at London's G20 summit meetings in 2009

      The Obama administration has petitioned the U.S. Supreme Court to protect Saudi Arabia and four of its princes from being held accountable for their alleged role in the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attack on the United States that killed almost 3,000 Americans, according to a report in Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin.

      Through its solicitor general, Elena Kagan, the Obama administration has asked that the Saudis be held immune under the Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act, or FSIA, even though there is ample U.S. evidence of complicity by the Saudi government and the named princes in support of al-Qaida's attack.

      While the FSIA generally protects a sovereign state, there are exceptions under which its provisions can be invoked. Such interpretations are left largely to the courts to determine.

      Families of the 9/11 victims, however, have expressed outrage over the Obama administration's filing. They regard the action as undermining the continuing fight against terror.

      Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, another powerful Chicago-based political figure associated with the Rev. Jeremiah Wright and other long-time associates of Democratic Party presidential candidate Barack Obama, is leaving no doubt about what he thinks of the leader in the campaign for the White House.

      He says when Obama talks "the Messiah is absolutely speaking."(ANTICHRIST IS THE "FALSE MESSIAH)****

      You can watch it for yourself on a newly posted YouTube video.

      JERUSALEM – The Jewish Temples never existed and Israel has been working to "invent" a Jewish historical connection to Jerusalem, the chief Palestinian negotiator asserted.

      Ahmed Qurei, the Palestinian Authority official leading all peace talks with the Jewish state, made the controversial statements in a small media briefing Wednesday attended by WND as well as by a Palestinian media outlet and an Arab affairs correspondent for a major Israeli newspaper.

      But the Israeli publication decided not to print Qurei's comments, while the Palestinian publication, the Al-Ayam daily newspaper, made news of the remarks.

      Qurei said "Israeli occupation authorities are trying to find a so-called Jewish historical connection" between Jerusalem and the Temple Mount, "but all these attempts will fail. The [Temple Mount] is 100 percent Muslim.""The world must be mobilized against all these Israeli attempts to change the symbols and signs of Jerusalem," he said. "There is nothing Jewish about the Al Aqsa Mosque. There was no so-called Jewish Temple. It's imaginary. Jerusalem is 100 percent Muslim."