Be clear about what you speak

  • Teacher @ Mount Zion
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 7:04 PM
      *Be clear about what you speak*

      *Colossians 4:6* - *Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt,
      that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.*

      Being the second time in a short period that I received this scripture (read
      - *http://www.savedbyfaith.info/messages/270309.html* also previous mail

      *http://www.savedbyfaith.info/messages/131208.html*) I wanted to know what
      the Lord wants to tell us today.

      As I went deeper into the grammar of two words, there was something
      interesting which I found:

      The TVM of '*seasoned*' (Tense, Voice, Mood which coincides with
      instructions to Mind, Body, Spirit) is TVM: Perfect, Passive, Participle.

      And the TVM of �*answer*� is TVM: Present, Middle or Passive Deponent,
      Infinitive.

      Coming to '*seasoned*' the message is; whatever we speak our understanding
      should be clear on it. If we are doubtful on the matter it is better to
      refrain from concluding on it. We should say this is what I assume is, but
      do not say 'I know' if we are not sure on it. In physical we may not be able
      to prove but in spirit it should be the truth.

      The TVM of '*answer*' tells us the answer should be clear statements of
      facts in understanding, we should be able to somewhat prove them physically
      if required and in spirit they should hold eternally. For example, if we
      think the matter is so and so we should not speak with confidence on it. We
      should be clear in speech that we think so and are not clear, but should
      refrain from confirming it unless we can prove it.

      In short we should speak the truth and whatever we say we should be clear
      ourselves. In though we may not be able to prove it but once we speak it out
      we should we able to prove it.

      *[Prayer Starter]*

      Father God, your wisdom is beyond measure. Whatever You have spoken in your
      Word is true and You have proved it since ancient. Lord, help us to be like
      You speaking the truth. Lord help us not to be foolish is fooling our own
      selves first and then others with lies. Help us realize the consequences of
      our words...

      We ask this in Jesus' Name, Amen.