My Kindness

  • Teacher @ Mount Zion
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2008
      *My Kindness*

      *Isaiah 54:10* - *For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed;
      but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my
      peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee.*

      The Hebrew word used here for kindness is '*checed*' Strong <02617> it is
      chiefly used to express human affection, but here the Lord uses it to
      express His feelings. It has been purposely used to show that God's feelings
      can be experienced like human feelings.

      Let me share something with you for an example.

      Long time back I read this book by Benny Hinn titled 'Good Morning Holy
      Spirit', where he shares his close encounters with the Holy Spirit. After
      reading this book I could experience the same myself. At times when I was
      alone I could experience someone sitting next to me or putting an arm around
      me. At times even when talking with another person I could feel His
      presences like that of another human.

      These few days all the mails (root scripture which I randomly pick up after
      praying) are all connecting to each other and message is very clear. It is a
      time for change for all Christians and the Lord's grace and mercy is
      abundant and He is going all out to help us change. Open your eyes and see
      around, there are things that are happening and they are all part of the
      plan. It is going to be our discussion as to which part we are going to take
      at this crossroad. If we choose God's way His help is assured and if the
      worldly way ��.. (less said is better).

      *[Prayer Starter]*

      Lord, like it is written in Your Word; it is a time of change. We are at a
      juncture where we are to decide to live our lives as true Christians or like
      the worldly people. It is a time when your grace and mercy is going out
      together with your wrath. Lord I prayer that sense prevails in all your
      people and they choose You above this world and worldly pleasures. I make
      this prayer in Jesus' Name, Amen.

      > The Word of God was given free to us, therefore we should also share it
      > freely with others.
      > (All rights are with God)

    • maranatha77
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2008
        I love your message... yet ...
        but I do find a problem, which is Benny Hinn, his message is
        spiritualistic and apostate. Yes we need to seek the Lord Jesus, the
        Son of God...
        but we need to stay away from Benny Hinn.

        God bless,
        brunie

        --- In BibleProphecy@yahoogroups.com, "Teacher @ Mount Zion"