Re: Who Is Ephraim?

  • Carol Wolman
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2008
      I've read and checked Who is Ephraim?, and it all fits. As a
      Jewish-Christian, I've long had a burden for the Holy Land, and prayed
      for the peace of Jerusalem.

      If the Palestinians are Ephraim, and entitled to the portion of the
      Holy Land alloted to them in the Old Testament, there is no longer any
      need for fighting between Israelis and Palestinians.

      Jesus gives us the clue in John 4: 12- the Samaritan woman says "our
      father Jacob gave us this well", and Jesus does not correct her.
      Ephraim's descendants are the Samaritans, and their descendants are
      the modern-day Palestians. When it is understood that Palestinians
      are descended from Jacob through Joseph, there will be no reason for
      American Christians to back the Zionist policy of taking over
      Palestinian land.

      True followers of the Prince of Peace will welcome this just,
      scriptural solution to the territorial disputes in the Holy Land.
      Thank you Jesus. May all the people there learn to love their
      neighbors and live in peace.

      In the name of the Prince of Peace, Carol Wolman

      --- In BibleProphecy@yahoogroups.com, "Patricia"