To Vic

  • Patricia
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2008
      Vic:

      I was reviewing my post regarding Re.12:1-6 (below), and I see that I
      have given a very detailed view of my understanding of those
      Scriptures.

      I do not believe that there is anything more I need to say regarding
      my view of the subject.

      I believe you should go through each and every one of those
      Scriptures yourself and provide the fellowship with your view of
      these same Scriptures, as I have. Once you do that perhaps we can have more dialogue on the subject.

      You can repeat that with the last half of the chapter as well.

      Patricia

      Revelation chapter 12, verses 1 through 6 -

      Revelation 12:1 through 12-6 (below) speaks of the persecution of the
      early church.

      Re.12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman
      (Re.12:2, Re.12:4, Re.12:5 below) clothed with the sun, and the moon
      under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

      The woman at Revelation 12:1 is with child and is about to be
      delivered (Re.12:2 below).

      Re.12:2 And she (the woman - Re.12:1 above) BEING WITH CHILD cried,
      travailing in birth, and pain to be delivered (Re.12:4 below).

      What we are see in Revelation 12:1-2 is Mary (blessed among women -
      Lk.1:48) about to deliver Jesus.

      At Revelation 12:3-4 we see a great red dragon/Satan standing before
      the woman which was ready to be delivered to devour her child as soon
      as it was born.

      Re.12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a
      great red dragon (Re.12:9, Re.20:2 below), having seven heads and ten
      horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

      Re.12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and
      did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman
      (Re.12:1 above) which was READY TO BE DELIVERED (Re.12:2 above), for
      to devour her child as soon as it was born.

      Re.20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is
      the Devil, and Satan (Re.12:3 above), and bound him a thousand years.

      The woman (Re.12:1-2) is delivered of the man child (Re.12: 5 below).

      Re.12:5 And SHE BROUGHT FORTH A MAN CHILD (Matt.1:21 below), WHO WAS
      TO RULE ALL NATIONS WITH A ROD OF IRON (Re.19:15 below): and her
      child was caught up unto God (the Father - Col.1:3), and to his
      throne (Re.7:10, Re.7:17).

      Re.19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he
      should smite the nations: and HE SHALL RULE THEM WITH A ROD OF IRON
      (Re.12:5 above): and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and
      wrath of Almighty God.

      The man child is Jesus (Matt.1:21 below).

      Matt.1:21 And she (Re.12:5 above) shall bring forth a son, and
      thou shall call his name Jesus (Eph.2:20 below) for he shall save his
      people from their sins.

      Eph.2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and
      prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone
      (Ps.118:22 below):

      Ps.118:22 The stone which the builders refused IS BECOME the
      head stone of the corner (Eph.2:20 above).

      From this point, (Re.12:6, Matt.2:13 below) the church (1 Cor.10:32
      below) consists of Jesus, Mary (Lk.1:47), and Joseph.

      Re.12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness (Matt.2:13
      below), where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed
      her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

      A thousand two hundred and threescore days is 1260 days or 3 ½ years.

      Matt.2:13 And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the
      Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the
      young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt (Re.12:6 above), and
      be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young
      child to destroy him.

      Mary brought forth Jesus, the Word of God the Father in the flesh
      (Jn.1:14). She brought forth He who will rule all nations with a rod
      of iron (Re.12:5, Re.19:15 above). She brought forth He who would
      BECOME the chief corner stone (Eph.2:20, Ps.118:22 above) of the
      church (1 Cor.10:32 below), Christ Jesus' living body (1 Cor.12:27).

      1 Cor.10:32 Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the
      Gentiles, nor to the church of God.

      1 Cor.12:27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in
      particular.

      At Revelation 12:1, we see the mother of God (Re.1:6 below), having
      brought forth the chief corner stone of the church of God (1
      Cor.10:32 above), standing in heaven in Spiritual glory.

      Re.1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God AND his
      Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

      Patricia (ndbpsa © 1982)
    • v.man77
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2008
        Hi Patricia

        That's fine but the issue I have is timing. The time line test. Here's
        a challenge I'll put to you and the other members on the list. Get a
        big piece of paper and draw two time lines on it. One from creation
        till now and another from the start of the tribulation till the end.
        As all the book of Revelation is Apocalyptic. None of it is
        interpretation or without Apocalyptic meaning. So if you go through
        Revelation and put 1:1 through to 22:21 somewhere on the time line you
        will start to understand the confusion. Make sure the linking verses
        go together. Verses like:

        Rev 14:8 And another angel followed, saying, "Babylon is fallen, is
        fallen, that great city,

        Rev 18:2 "Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen,

        Rev 14:8 because she has made all nations drink of the wine of the
        wrath of her fornication."

        Rev 18:3 For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of
        her fornication,

        Rev 14:10 he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God,

        Rev 18:4 and lest you receive of her plagues.

        Here is another...

        Rev 15:1 Then I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvelous: seven
        angels having the seven last plagues,

        Rev 9:20 But the rest of mankind, who were not killed by these
        plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands,

        And on more

        Rev 15:3 They (the 144,000) sing the song of Moses, the servant of
        God, and the song of the Lamb,
        Rev 14:2 And I heard the sound of harpists playing their harps.

        I could go on and on. Anyway, try it, it's fun and it really brings
        out the flaws of ones understanding.

        Blessings

        Vic
        ==================================

> [...]
        >

        > Mary brought forth Jesus, the Word of God the Father in the flesh
        > (Jn.1:14). She brought forth He who will rule all nations with a rod of iron (Re.12:5, Re.19:15 above). She brought forth He who would BECOME the chief corner stone (Eph.2:20, Ps.118:22 above) of the
        > church (1 Cor.10:32 below), Christ Jesus' living body (1 Cor.12:27).
        >
        > 1 Cor.10:32 Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the
        > Gentiles, nor to the church of God.
        >
        > 1 Cor.12:27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in
        > particular.
        >
        > At Revelation 12:1, we see the mother of God (Re.1:6 below), having
        > brought forth the chief corner stone of the church of God (1
        > Cor.10:32 above), standing in heaven in Spiritual glory.
        >
        > Re.1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God AND his
        > Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

      • Patricia
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2008
          Please provide your view of the time line.

          Patricia