Happy New Year!

  • cecil jacob
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2007
      Philippians 4:19 My God shall supply all my needs according to his riches in Glory by Christ Jesus.

      Question? How many people believe that verse?
      This is a year of blessings because God said it.
      An we know this to be true, by manifestation.
      We must believe, that's the key in order to receive,
      Having faith and believe, faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of the Lord.

      May you be blessed in all endeavors as the year progresses.

      Happy New Year to all!

      to GOD be the GLORY, love, peace, happiness,and joy to you , remember, WE CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST THAT STRENGTHENS US ,FATHER, WE WORSHIP, MAGNIFY AND LIFT YOU UP TODAY , IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS,
      AMEN
      , I align myself with all your prayers and petitons , if two or more are joined in prayer , GOD is always in the midst
      may the holy spirit come into your life and dwell forever
      your brother in CHRIST,
      CECIL JACOB

    • BibleProphecyOnTheWeb
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1 8:41 AM
        Happy New Year fellow members. I pray that God will bless all of you and your loved ones with special blessings according to your various needs.

        Patricia Burns, Moderator