Re: Rodney-- It must be nice

  • Rodney
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 31 8:19 PM
      Robert I do not pronounce myself right.
      I as any other have to work out my own salvation with fear and
      trembling the word says.

      Some will even dispute that statement.
      I have to uphold the word of God as it is written and given to the
      Apostles.
      Hey we have even had those on here that Question and deny the Apostles.
      Why they denounce the Apostles because they wrote the bible in Greek.

      Hey if that is what the majority spoke that is what you have to write
      it in.

      from I have Understood in History this is the case.

      You use scenario's Like the High Priest.
      I shall use one Like the Apostles.
      Did you Know they very sternly upheld the truth of God, and those that
      taught the false doctrines were verbally condemned and the Christians
      were warned to stay away from these.

      Do you also know that these same false anti Christs had the Apostles
      Killed.
      For upholding the truth.

      I understand this can and will most assuredly happen to me and those
      like me in the near future.
      I am Not concerned and can only say that will put me in a much better
      place.

      There are those that are fanatic's at Football games there are Those
      that are fanatics at baseball, Soccer, Motor Sports etc....
      Why is it used in a derogatory way when used against followers of
      Jesus Christ?

      Robert as you Do I express my Belief this is the same with every one
      in this group.
      I do not speak for no one but me.
      I have stated this before.
      If some one see's any light as I do , Great,
      I am not a person that has all the answers.
      I learn everyday.
      One thing though I have already learned all I need from the false
      teachers of this anti Christ Hebrew roots movement.

      You and all the others in this group are not the first I have come up
      against.

      I do Know that One day the One you deny , you shall bow your knees to him.

      I do still see where it has been stated that we are here to learn.
      To do this one has to be willing to se both sides.
      Yes I am stern on the Side of Truth of Jesus.

      I have learned one has to be stern in dealing with any of the roots
      deception.

      Amen.

      I don't mean to be tacky but according to Scripture.
      I am not your Brother.
      You are not a Christian and deny Christ so you speak with Fork tongue
      in calling Christians your Brothers and Sisters.

      I do not Judge here I uphold what is written.
      I declare the word.
      Amen

      RodneyJ

      --- In BibleProphecy@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Dinkle" <sitgoodboy@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Friend,
      > It must be great to simply pronounce yourself right and then end the
      > discussion. I myself like to hear what the other fellow has to say.
      > Did you know that you were on a discussion list? Right and what is it
      > they do on discussion lists?
      >
      > Did you also know that the great and learned priests and high priest
      > of Israel pronounced themselves right, and "Jesus" wrong, and they
      > ended the discussion by killing him, but when you are right, God
      > smiles on your actions, right? Would you like to be them on
      judgment day?

      > Well have a good rest, Brother Rodney, and get ready to straighten up
      > all the brothers and sisters in the morning. I am sure they will very
      > much appreciate it. Just imagine, they don't have to do any thinking
      > anymore, Rodney will just tell them what is right-- Right?
      >
      > Love you my brother, I really do and I do have a few things for you to
      > consider, but I learned this in collage. The professor taught me that
      > there are two kinds of people who can never be persuaded, or
      > convinced: One is a skeptic, and the other is a fanatic.
      >
      > Myself, I will always consider what the other person says, he may just
      > be bringing truth,
      >
      > God's love to you Rodney,
      >
      > Robert
    • Rodney
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 1, 2007
        Robert

        I am going to re-answer this , at least one point.
        When you stand up for Truth.
        Which is Jesus Christ.
        When you have that truth one can indeed pronounce themselves right at
        that point indeed the case is closed and there is no argument about
        that truth.
        If one wants to argue over that truth you leave them alone to run
        around in their darkness.
        There is no space for any other view regarding Jesus as the Messiah
        and the name God gave him.

        Amen.
        And Jesus be the Glory.

        wrote:

        > Hi Friend,
        > It must be great to simply pronounce yourself right and then end the
        > discussion. I myself like to hear what the other fellow has to say.
        > Did you know that you were on a discussion list? Right and what is it
        > they do on discussion lists?
        >
        > Did you also know that the great and learned priests and high priest
        > of Israel pronounced themselves right, and "Jesus" wrong, and they
        > ended the discussion by killing him, but when you are right, God
        > smiles on your actions, right? Would you like to be them on
        judgment day?

        > Well have a good rest, Brother Rodney, and get ready to straighten up
        > all the brothers and sisters in the morning. I am sure they will very
        > much appreciate it. Just imagine, they don't have to do any thinking
        > anymore, Rodney will just tell them what is right-- Right?
        >
        > Love you my brother, I really do and I do have a few things for you to
        > consider, but I learned this in collage. The professor taught me that
        > there are two kinds of people who can never be persuaded, or
        > convinced: One is a skeptic, and the other is a fanatic.
        >
        > Myself, I will always consider what the other person says, he may just
        > be bringing truth,
        >
        > God's love to you Rodney,
        >
        > Robert
      • Robert Dinkle
        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 1, 2007
          Hi Brother Rodney,
          I can see you are a Christian by your post to me--you suerly reflect
          the LORD's command to his children, by your words in this post:

          Mat 5.44
          But I say to you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do
          good to them that hate you, and pray for them which spitefully use
          you, and persecute you; 45 That you may be the children of your Father
          which is in heaven: for he makes his sun to rise on the evil and on
          the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if you
          love them which love you, what reward have you? do not even the
          publicans the same? 47 And if you salute your brothers only, what do
          you more than others? do not even the publicans so? 48 Be you
          therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

          And I am not a member of any Hebrew roots group. What I have learned
          comes from the Bible.

          So sorry you feel as you do,

          Your Brother in Christ,

          Robert

          --- In BibleProphecy@yahoogroups.com, "Rodney" <boogerred_2001@...> wrote:

> [...]
          > > of Israel pronounced themselves right, and "Jesus" wrong, and they
          > > ended the discussion by killing him, but when you are right, God
          > > smiles on your actions, right? Would you like to be them on
          > judgment day?
          > >
          > > Well have a good rest, Brother Rodney, and get ready to straighten up
          > > all the brothers and sisters in the morning. I am sure they will very
          > > much appreciate it. Just imagine, they don't have to do any thinking
          > > anymore, Rodney will just tell them what is right-- Right?
          > >
          > > Love you my brother, I really do and I do have a few things for you to
          > > consider, but I learned this in collage. The professor taught me that
          > > there are two kinds of people who can never be persuaded, or
          > > convinced: One is a skeptic, and the other is a fanatic.
          > >
          > > Myself, I will always consider what the other person says, he may just

        • Rodney
          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 1, 2007
            Robert
            You do not serve or worship the same God.
            Hence you have a diferent father.
            So indeed we are not Brothers in Christ Jesus.
            Now Are we?

            You are the one that stipulates what you believe.
            So I do not Judge Are Make these pronounce it so's. I allow you to Go
            the direction you want and Let it be.

            You are the One that is declaring a different gospel here.
            To a Different God.
            For I state there is only one true God.
            He came to this earth in the flesh as the Son Jesus Christ.

            This kinda reminds me of a crime scene where a person has one witness
            that sides with him.
            Yet there are hundreds of others that testifies that it was just the
            Opposite.

            Who do we believe one or Hundreds?
            The Evidence is not in your court it is in the many witnesses of the
            New Testament and Old that show a much Broader and more true verdict.

            I do not have to proclaim a verdict here The Lord has.

            wrote:

> [...]
            > > > ended the discussion by killing him, but when you are right, God
            > > > smiles on your actions, right? Would you like to be them on
            > > judgment day?
            > > >
            > > > Well have a good rest, Brother Rodney, and get ready to
            straighten up
            > > > all the brothers and sisters in the morning. I am sure they will
            very
            > > > much appreciate it. Just imagine, they don't have to do any thinking
            > > > anymore, Rodney will just tell them what is right-- Right?
            > > >
            > > > Love you my brother, I really do and I do have a few things for
            you to
            > > > consider, but I learned this in collage. The professor taught me
            that
            > > > there are two kinds of people who can never be persuaded, or
            > > > convinced: One is a skeptic, and the other is a fanatic.
            > > >
            > > > Myself, I will always consider what the other person says, he

          • Rodney
            Message 5 of 16 , Sep 2, 2007
              Yes.
              2Tim
              CHAPTER 4.
              1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who
              shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; 2
              Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke,
              exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. 3 For the time will come
              when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts
              shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And
              they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned
              unto fables.

              wrote:

> [...]
              > > > ended the discussion by killing him, but when you are right, God
              > > > smiles on your actions, right? Would you like to be them on
              > > judgment day?
              > > >
              > > > Well have a good rest, Brother Rodney, and get ready to
              straighten up
              > > > all the brothers and sisters in the morning. I am sure they will
              very
              > > > much appreciate it. Just imagine, they don't have to do any thinking
              > > > anymore, Rodney will just tell them what is right-- Right?
              > > >
              > > > Love you my brother, I really do and I do have a few things for
              you to
              > > > consider, but I learned this in collage. The professor taught me
              that
              > > > there are two kinds of people who can never be persuaded, or
              > > > convinced: One is a skeptic, and the other is a fanatic.
              > > >
              > > > Myself, I will always consider what the other person says, he

            • c j tibbits
              Message 6 of 16 , Sep 6, 2007
                Rodney,
                What do you mean, the Hebrew Roots movement? You have to start there to understand the New Testament. Come on!
                C J

                wrote:

                > Hi Friend,
                > It must be great to simply pronounce yourself right and then end the
                > discussion. I myself like to hear what the other fellow has to say.
                > Did you know that you were on a discussion list? Right and what is it
                > they do on discussion lists?
                >
                > Did you also know that the great and learned priests and high priest
                > of Israel pronounced themselves right, and "Jesus" wrong, and they
                > ended the discussion by killing him, but when you are right, God
                > smiles on your actions, right? Would you like to be them on
                judgment day?

                > Well have a good rest, Brother Rodney, and get ready to straighten up
                > all the brothers and sisters in the morning. I am sure they will very
                > much appreciate it. Just imagine, they don't have to do any thinking
                > anymore, Rodney will just tell them what is right-- Right?
                >
                > Love you my brother, I really do and I do have a few things for you to
                > consider, but I learned this in collage. The professor taught me that
                > there are two kinds of people who can never be persuaded, or
                > convinced: One is a skeptic, and the other is a fanatic.
                >
                > Myself, I will always consider what the other person says, he may just
                > be bringing truth,
                >
                > God's love to you Rodney,
                >
                > Robert

              • c j tibbits
                Message 7 of 16 , Sep 6, 2007
                  Rodney,
                  This is so amazing to me. That someone can pass judgement as you do and then be so blind as to think you don't. Jesus said, "judge not lest you be judged". You do not know the heart of a person. Robert clearly states that he is a believer. It is beyond me why you think that ANYONE who does NOT agree with you is not a Christian. How dare you, or anyone else. put yourself so far above the rest of us that you think you can make that judgement. Shame on you!
                  C J

                  wrote:

> [...]
                  > > > ended the discussion by killing him, but when you are right, God
                  > > > smiles on your actions, right? Would you like to be them on
                  > > judgment day?
                  > > >
                  > > > Well have a good rest, Brother Rodney, and get ready to
                  straighten up
                  > > > all the brothers and sisters in the morning. I am sure they will
                  very
                  > > > much appreciate it. Just imagine, they don't have to do any thinking
                  > > > anymore, Rodney will just tell them what is right-- Right?
                  > > >
                  > > > Love you my brother, I really do and I do have a few things for
                  you to
                  > > > consider, but I learned this in collage. The professor taught me
                  that
                  > > > there are two kinds of people who can never be persuaded, or
                  > > > convinced: One is a skeptic, and the other is a fanatic.
                  > > >
                  > > > Myself, I will always consider what the other person says, he

                • Rodney
                  Message 8 of 16 , Sep 7, 2007
                    Cj there is a lot that you are missing in the Bible.
                    TGo Look and study.
                    There is a Walk we have .

                    What with that one scripture is not true Bible doctrine.
                    Amen
                    RodneyJ

                    --- In BibleProphecy@yahoogroups.com, c j tibbits <tibbitscj@...> wrote:

> [...]
                    > > >
                    > > > You and all the others in this group are not the first I have
                    come up
                    > > > against.
                    > > >
                    > > > I do Know that One day the One you deny , you shall bow your knees
                    > > to him.
                    > > >
                    > > > I do still see where it has been stated that we are here to learn.
                    > > > To do this one has to be willing to se both sides.
                    > > > Yes I am stern on the Side of Truth of Jesus.
                    > > >
                    > > > I have learned one has to be stern in dealing with any of the roots
                    > > > deception.
                    > > >
                    > > > Amen.
                    > > >
                    > > > I don't mean to be tacky but according to Scripture.
                    > > > I am not your Brother.
                    > > > You are not a Christian and deny Christ so you speak with Fork
                    tongue
                    > > > in calling Christians your Brothers and Sisters.
                    > > >
                    > > > I do not Judge here I uphold what is written.

                  • Rodney
                    Message 9 of 16 , Sep 7, 2007
                      No mam

                      To Understand the new Testament has nothing at all to Do with the
                      Hebrew Roots Movement.
                      The Hebrew Roots movement is a bunch of Anti Christs.
                      People that Try to Chip away at a wall to Create them another door.

                      It is as foolish as Some one using a Rubber mallet a Doctor uses and a
                      tooth pick to Chip away a new Entrance to Salvation a New Entrance to
                      Heaven.

                      There is only one Entrance and that is Jesus Christ.

                      Now to study and understand the Old Testament is a Different Story.
                      The Old testament is a Book with all the Shadows and type casts of the
                      Substance that was to Come.
                      Amen.
                      The Substance( Jesus Christ) has come.
                      Amen

                      This is Like the Name thing.

                      All is centered around God Almighty.
                      Not moses , Not Joshua.

                      Are Yeshua, Jeshua,
                      Joshua was a type of What was to Come.
                      A symbol if you will.

                      If one reads Joshua they will Find that he Made a New Covenant with
                      Israel.

                      It is interesting also that Israel was called Jeshurun.
                      There is so many typecasts of Jesus Here.
                      The very one these People are trying to Deny.

                      Jesus Set up a New Covenant, as Joshua.
                      This was a Type cast of Jesus.
                      Joshua also Placed a Stone under a Big Oak.

                      A reminder of the Covenant.

                      Jesus was that Stone the New Covenant.
                      Jesus was the New Vine or Root that the Stone represented.
                      Amen

                      Some one needs to learn a little bible before they start Pulling
                      things out to raise a Bad doctrine, and create Strife within the Body.
                      That is the real Sin When one declares the Word and upholds it one
                      does not need to Judge for it is written.
                      Amen and Amen.

                      There I repeat is only One Door that door is Jesus Christ.
                      All others that try to find different paths are the same as Thieves
                      the Word says.
                      Again Not Judging Just declaring the Word.

                    • c j tibbits
                      Message 10 of 16 , Sep 7, 2007
                        Rodney,
                        Maybe I am not remembering correctly, but I am sure I must have said to understand the New Testament we need to understand the Old Testament.
                        C J

                      • c j tibbits
                        Message 11 of 16 , Sep 7, 2007
                          Rodney,
                          With all due respect you are, once again, wrong about something. That something is me. Believe me, I KNOW my Bible.
                          CJ

                        • Rodney
                          Message 12 of 16 , Sep 8, 2007
                            Must have been your meaning, Yet that is not how it was posted.
                            No problem.
                            Jesus is the King and we are on the same page.

                          • Rodney
                            Message 13 of 16 , Sep 8, 2007
                              I am not going to deny that.

                              I don't mean for you to think what I am about to say is a reflection
                              regarding you, it is not.
                              There are a Lot of People that know the Bible scripture wise and can
                              Spit scriptures at you left and right.
                              Yet they have a complete lack of Understanding the Truth.
                              (Jesus is the Truth)
                              Amen
                              As he also is the Light.
                              So many have the Word in a Form but no light.(Jesus)
                              Amen.
                              Satan himself and all his demons Know The word but do not know the
                              truth given us.

                              The Door they do not know, and have no means to enter it.

                              To stick ones neck out in these last days is a privilege and one does
                              tend to offend the world when Speaking the truth of Jesus.
                              When one upholds the Holiness standards give to the Body one is
                              ridiculed and Made a laughing stock.
                              This is no concern of any Christian.
                              It means nothing.

                              So when one is misinterpreted or misunderstood To Some I apologize but
                              to those that are offended because the Nail was driven to hard I do
                              not repent of that.
                              Amen.

                              Onward with our Eyes on The Almighty Jesus.

                            • c j tibbits
                              Message 14 of 16 , Sep 9, 2007
                                You are right, it was my meaning. Sorry for the confusion.

                                C J

                              • c j tibbits
                                Message 15 of 16 , Sep 10, 2007
                                  Rodney,
                                  Thank you for your clarification. I must say I do believe all that is written in the bible because I believe it is the inspired Word of God. If I believe one part, then I must believe all of it. I cannot pick and choose which ones I will believe. I agree with everything you said about some knowing the bible and being able to quote it left and right without knowing, or even wanting to know, the deeper truths of the Word, other than what is on the surface. (What is on the surface is always good too!!!!! :) )

                                  By the way, I have looked up the Hebrew Roots movement.

                                  C J