Re: BibleProphecy 17 Rev

  • safswan
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 30, 2007
      Rodney,

      It matters not who rules the world and that also is debatable but what matters is the source of the religious beliefs which are called babylonian.There is no doubt about this and that is the history I am asking you to research.

      safswan.

      Rodney <boogerred_2001@...> wrote:
      I rely by reversing the statement.
      If one understands the world History one will understand who Controls
      the world.

      WHOM CONTROLS THE MONEY CONTROLS THE WORLD>
      Jews Control the Money .
      Known fact.

      The Powers of this world do not control the world there is a power
      that sets the Worlds economy and this group meats every three years.

      If one does know the History of Israel one knows that Israel Holds the
      Cabala the one from Babylon to an higher level than the one written in
      Israel.

      The only reason Rome has The mysteries in their Belief system is from
      Israel.

      Go spend 20 dollars and buy Two Babylon/s there is enough History
      there for a Novice.

      I do not agree with his Rome the Harlot and or anti Christ. But he
      does have a lot of History.

      Jerusalem the earthly Jerusalem is on Seven Hills and It does control
      the world Powers.

      Or is the USA and England really not in Bed with Her.

      We have Spent Billions upon Billions every year to Uphold her.
      Why?
      She is the center Focus of the Whole world and has been for Nearly a
      Hundred years Now.

      You need to Go study How Israel came into the Land today.

      --- In BibleProphecy@yahoogroups.com, safswan <safswan@...> wrote:

      > Rodney,
      >
      > Get into the history somemore.The knowledge of the mysteries of
      the cabala came from the Israelite's sojourn in Babylon.The fact that
      she is called babylon shows her origin.The people of Israel,of
      course,,just like all others, as they practiced the things of babylon
      can be considered to be daughters.However they were not the source and
      hence cannot be the Mother of Harlots.

      > And Jerusalem never ruled the world.
      >
      > As I said in a previous post:
      >
      > "Why are similar doctrines, symbols and practices found in the
      religions of the Americas, China, India, Japan and Africa prior to any
      Roman influence? Babylon ruled the world as the head of gold or first
      beast of Daniel 2, 7 (see Daniel's Visions I & II). Through its trade
      and commerce, Babylon spread her science, art, religion and beliefs
      over a large part of the ancient world. Hence, the features and
      personalities of the Babylonian religion are seen in the various
      cultures of the world but they may have variations and the names of
      the personalities may be changed.

      > Large volumes of literature were written by priests and stored in
      libraries and prescribed in detail the ceremonies of worship, forms of
      magic, divination and astrology. These were the mysteries of the
      Babylonian religion. They eventually came to be preserved in a temple
      at PERGAMOS or PERGAMUM. In 133 B.C. these mysteries were transferred
      to Rome and Rome came to be called New Babylon, as it became the
      center of the practice of the Babylonian religion."