Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: Sabbath revisited

Expand Messages
  • Rodney
    Terry Using them in a like manner that you do instead of upholding them as they are written. Yes you do twist Gods word into an Anti Christ Message. I only
    Message 1 of 25 , Apr 30, 2007
    • 0 Attachment
      Terry

      Using them in a like manner that you do instead of upholding them as
      they are written.

      Yes you do twist Gods word into an Anti Christ Message.

      I only Speak of what you Post.


      You stated

      see believers feel if they cannot get the
      words they want in one church they go out and create a church to
      make em feel good in sin,we Of the Light do not do this.


      The very thing you have done terry.

      Terry the sad part is and a big truth for all to see in your Posts,
      Is your Hate for the Body of Christ Jesus.
      There is so much hate and attack in every thing any one in this group
      posts.
      You hate all of Christianity all of the Church.
      You and Your Hebrewic Body of anti Christs has condemned all.


      It is if you want to drag as many with you as you can on your road to
      destruction.

      I and others that you have attacked only want your soul and those that
      you might deceive saved and make it to heaven.


      Brorodj


      --- In BibleProphecy@yahoogroups.com, "Terry" <terry_lundy@...> wrote:
      >
      > --- In BibleProphecy@yahoogroups.com, "Rodney" <boogerred_2001@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Hmmm stating the truth makes one a Liar.
      > > Boy the Devil gets Mad.
      > >
      > > Terry do you really think God would set on his laurels and allow
      > the
      > > Devil to keep posting his Lies.
      > >
      > > You have been watching to much politics and how the Democrats
      > operate.
      > > When some one presents truth you do your best to turn it around ,
      > you
      > > call the truth a lie and try to get the Lie presented as truth.
      > >
      > > You may call me what ever.
      > > God does know the truth.
      > > I believe most here does also.
      > >
      > > Again you through your works show what needs to be shown.
      > >
      > > Your seeds show they be tares.
      > >
      > > When you print anti Christ Posts do you not think people will
      > > understand them?
      > >
      > >
      > > Brother Rodney Johnson
      > >
      > >
      >
      > So using the Scriptures contained in the Bible is being anti-christ
      > and decietful,only a follow of inquity would say that.
      > The truth is not found in your Baskin Robbins type church,but in the
      > Covenants of All Israel,see believers feel if they cannot get the
      > words they want in one church they go out and create a church to
      > make em feel good in sin,we Of the Light do not do this.
      >
      > My seeds are those given to those who Follow the Way and given by
      > the Master himself through the Set Apart spirit,tghe Spirit that
      > drives us to seperate from the world and come into covenant living.
      >
      > Call me what you want Rod,but I will say this Rome and the
      > Substitute are proud of you.
      > Pastor Terry
      >
    • Terry
      Run for the hills folks there is a anti roman in the room,lol. Christianity itself admits it is a counterfiet,that it is a replacement for Covenant Israel of
      Message 2 of 25 , Apr 30, 2007
      • 0 Attachment
        Run for the hills folks there is a anti roman in the room,lol.

        Christianity itself admits it is a counterfiet,that it is a
        replacement for Covenant Israel of Messiah. I could post volumes
        from various christi sects and they all show they acknowledge the
        true ways but chose to follow Romes lead and counterfiet the true
        Way.

        I tell you so many have bought into a system of lawlessness and they
        have been warned to abstain from it.

        Matthew 7:20 Therefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

        21 Not every one that saith unto me, Master, Master, shall enter
        into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father
        who is in heaven.

        22 Many will say to me in that day, Master, Master, did we not
        prophesy by thy name, and by thy name cast out demons, and by thy
        name do many mighty works?

        23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from
        me, ye that work iniquity.

        This verse Yahshua tells us what happens to those who work
        lawlessness in his name,they will be cast out.

        But yet the Workers of Inquity are trying to make you feel that if
        anyone crosses over and follows a way seperate from rome is in dire
        straits olf hell fire.
        Chose for yourselves,the scriptures have spoke since Moses of the
        New Covenant,so in a sense it is a ancient covenant of life.
        Pastor Terry
      • Rodney
        Now Terry Calls Jesus A Liar. Head Line News:: Terry Calls Jesus a Liar. Only one explanation Terry indeed is an Anti Christ. Or Terry does not really know
        Message 3 of 25 , May 1, 2007
        • 0 Attachment
          Now Terry Calls Jesus A Liar.
          Head Line News::
          Terry Calls Jesus a Liar.



          Only one explanation
          Terry indeed is an Anti Christ.
          Or Terry does not really know God.

          I believe it is the latter statement.

          Because he has allowed Satan to so deceive him he does not understand
          the truth of God.
          Like the Pharisee of Hold.

          Beacuse they have denied Jesus Name - Terry better do a real studu of
          Jesus Name.

          Indeed you shall say Lord Lord.
          Jesus wants people to accept and Believe in what he did.
          You Hold the law up to Him instad of the Faith in his promise.

          He never knew you.

          Brorodj

          --- In BibleProphecy@yahoogroups.com, "Terry" <terry_lundy@...> wrote:
          >
          > Run for the hills folks there is a anti roman in the room,lol.
          >
          > Christianity itself admits it is a counterfiet,that it is a
          > replacement for Covenant Israel of Messiah. I could post volumes
          > from various christi sects and they all show they acknowledge the
          > true ways but chose to follow Romes lead and counterfiet the true
          > Way.
          >
          > I tell you so many have bought into a system of lawlessness and they
          > have been warned to abstain from it.
          >
          > Matthew 7:20 Therefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
          >
          > 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Master, Master, shall enter
          > into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father
          > who is in heaven.
          >
          > 22 Many will say to me in that day, Master, Master, did we not
          > prophesy by thy name, and by thy name cast out demons, and by thy
          > name do many mighty works?
          >
          > 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from
          > me, ye that work iniquity.
          >
          > This verse Yahshua tells us what happens to those who work
          > lawlessness in his name,they will be cast out.
          >
          > But yet the Workers of Inquity are trying to make you feel that if
          > anyone crosses over and follows a way seperate from rome is in dire
          > straits olf hell fire.
          > Chose for yourselves,the scriptures have spoke since Moses of the
          > New Covenant,so in a sense it is a ancient covenant of life.
          > Pastor Terry
          >
        • Donald Joseph F. Jr.
          From tErRy Christianity itself admits it is a counterfiet ... - PROVE IT!!!! Where is this WRITTEN? - (IN SCRIPTURE) ... [GROUP] Gal 6:15 For in Christ Jesus
          Message 4 of 25 , May 1, 2007
          • 0 Attachment
            From tErRy


            Christianity itself admits it is a counterfiet



            ------------------8< -- cut--------------------



            - PROVE IT!!!!


            Where is this WRITTEN?
            - (IN SCRIPTURE)

            -----------------
            -----------------------
            -------------------------------



            [GROUP]


            Gal 6:15 For in Christ Jesus neither
            circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision,
            but a new creature.


            Gal 6:16 ¶ And as many as walk according to
            this rule, peace [be] on them, and mercy,
            and upon the Israel of God.


            Greek for 2474

            Pronunciation Guide
            Israel {is-rah-ale'}

            TDNT Reference Root Word
            TDNT - 3:356,372 of Hebrew origin 03478
            Part of Speech
            adj
            Outline of Biblical Usage
            Israel = "he shall be a prince of God"

            1) the name given to the patriarch Jacob
            (and borne by him in
            addition to his former name)

            2) the family or descendants of Israel,
            the nation of Israel

            3) Christians, the Israel of God (Gal 6:16),
            for not all those who draw their bodily descent
            from Israel are true Israelites, i.e. are those
            whom God pronounces to be Israelites and has
            chosen to salvation


            Also NOTE: of the Natural and GRAFTED in ( BRANCHES )

            http://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/Rom/Rom011.html






            Terry you are not even a JEW, (by BIRTH),
            You by your own admission are a PROSELYTE.
            - yet you believe you can be saved.


            - Explain this - (Can you)?



            CHRIST/MESSIAH is the door to Salvation.
            HIS FOLLOWERS CARRY HIS NAME (W/Them)
            We CHRISTIANS carry HIS Name.









            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messianic_Judaism


            i have known a few Messianics,
            from other groups, (And not a ONE),
            has ever called CHRISTIANITY a CULT.

            Not a ONE has shared that CHRISTIANITY is the BEAST SYSTEM.


            - (Shows who you serve) = "The TARES"

            - Beware of the TALMUD.


            Mat 23:1 ¶ Then spake Jesus to the multitude,
            and to his disciples,


            Mat 23:2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees
            sit in Moses' seat:


            Mat 23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you
            observe, [that] observe and do; but do not ye after
            their works: for they say, and do not.


            Mat 23:4 For they bind heavy burdens and grievous
            to be borne, and lay [them] on men's shoulders;
            but they [themselves] will not move them with one
            of their fingers.


            Mat 23:5 But all their works they do for to be
            seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries,
            and enlarge the borders of their garments,


            Mat 23:6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts,
            and the chief seats in the synagogues,


            Mat 23:7 And greetings in the markets,
            and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.


            Mat 23:8 But be not ye called Rabbi:
            for one is your Master, [even] Christ;
            and all ye are brethren.







            "JESUS CHRIST" IS The "Living WORD"...





            In {HIS} Service


            .....Don <_*))><
            =================
            =======================
            =================================


            --- In BibleProphecy@yahoogroups.com, "Terry" <terry_lundy@...>
            wrote:
            >
            > Run for the hills folks there is a anti roman in the room,lol.
            >
            > Christianity itself admits it is a counterfiet,that it is a
            > replacement for Covenant Israel of Messiah. I could post volumes
            > from various christi sects and they all show they acknowledge the
            > true ways but chose to follow Romes lead and counterfiet the true
            > Way.
            >
            > I tell you so many have bought into a system of lawlessness and
            they
            > have been warned to abstain from it.
            >
            > Matthew 7:20 Therefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
            >
            > 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Master, Master, shall enter
            > into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father
            > who is in heaven.
            >
            > 22 Many will say to me in that day, Master, Master, did we not
            > prophesy by thy name, and by thy name cast out demons, and by thy
            > name do many mighty works?
            >
            > 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from
            > me, ye that work iniquity.
            >
            > This verse Yahshua tells us what happens to those who work
            > lawlessness in his name,they will be cast out.
            >
            > But yet the Workers of Inquity are trying to make you feel that if
            > anyone crosses over and follows a way seperate from rome is in dire
            > straits olf hell fire.
            > Chose for yourselves,the scriptures have spoke since Moses of the
            > New Covenant,so in a sense it is a ancient covenant of life.
            > Pastor Terry
            >
          • Donald Joseph F. Jr.
            i agree with This: In Terry s messages, is HATE for the CHRISTIAN FAITH. - No way of skipping around this FACT. ========= ================= ... as ... group
            Message 5 of 25 , May 1, 2007
            • 0 Attachment
              'i' agree with This:

              In Terry's messages,
              is HATE for the CHRISTIAN FAITH.

              - No way of skipping around this FACT.

              =========
              =================
              =========================



              --- In BibleProphecy@yahoogroups.com, "Rodney" <boogerred_2001@...>
              wrote:
              >
              > Terry
              >
              > Using them in a like manner that you do instead of upholding them
              as
              > they are written.
              >
              > Yes you do twist Gods word into an Anti Christ Message.
              >
              > I only Speak of what you Post.
              >
              >
              > You stated
              >
              > see believers feel if they cannot get the
              > words they want in one church they go out and create a church to
              > make em feel good in sin,we Of the Light do not do this.
              >
              >
              > The very thing you have done terry.
              >
              > Terry the sad part is and a big truth for all to see in your Posts,
              > Is your Hate for the Body of Christ Jesus.
              > There is so much hate and attack in every thing any one in this
              group
              > posts.
              > You hate all of Christianity all of the Church.
              > You and Your Hebrewic Body of anti Christs has condemned all.
              >
              >
              > It is if you want to drag as many with you as you can on your road
              to
              > destruction.
              >
              > I and others that you have attacked only want your soul and those
              that
              > you might deceive saved and make it to heaven.
              >
              >
              > Brorodj
              >
              >
              > --- In BibleProphecy@yahoogroups.com, "Terry" <terry_lundy@> wrote:
              > >
              > > --- In BibleProphecy@yahoogroups.com, "Rodney" <boogerred_2001@>
              > > wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Hmmm stating the truth makes one a Liar.
              > > > Boy the Devil gets Mad.
              > > >
              > > > Terry do you really think God would set on his laurels and
              allow
              > > the
              > > > Devil to keep posting his Lies.
              > > >
              > > > You have been watching to much politics and how the Democrats
              > > operate.
              > > > When some one presents truth you do your best to turn it
              around ,
              > > you
              > > > call the truth a lie and try to get the Lie presented as truth.
              > > >
              > > > You may call me what ever.
              > > > God does know the truth.
              > > > I believe most here does also.
              > > >
              > > > Again you through your works show what needs to be shown.
              > > >
              > > > Your seeds show they be tares.
              > > >
              > > > When you print anti Christ Posts do you not think people will
              > > > understand them?
              > > >
              > > >
              > > > Brother Rodney Johnson
              > > >
              > > >
              > >
              > > So using the Scriptures contained in the Bible is being anti-
              christ
              > > and decietful,only a follow of inquity would say that.
              > > The truth is not found in your Baskin Robbins type church,but in
              the
              > > Covenants of All Israel,see believers feel if they cannot get the
              > > words they want in one church they go out and create a church to
              > > make em feel good in sin,we Of the Light do not do this.
              > >
              > > My seeds are those given to those who Follow the Way and given by
              > > the Master himself through the Set Apart spirit,tghe Spirit that
              > > drives us to seperate from the world and come into covenant
              living.
              > >
              > > Call me what you want Rod,but I will say this Rome and the
              > > Substitute are proud of you.
              > > Pastor Terry
              > >
              >
            • Donald Joseph F. Jr.
              LIAR GOD decides , WHO SHALL BE SAVED , -not mankind. - meaning (not you Terry) Act 13:44 And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to
              Message 6 of 25 , May 1, 2007
              • 0 Attachment
                LIAR



                "GOD decides",
                "WHO SHALL BE SAVED",
                -not mankind.


                - meaning (not you Terry)




                Act 13:44 And the next sabbath day
                came almost the whole city together to
                hear the word of God.


                Act 13:45 But when the Jews saw the multitudes,
                they were filled with envy, and spake against
                those things which were spoken by Paul,
                contradicting and blaspheming.


                Act 13:46 Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold,
                and said, It was necessary that the word of
                God should first have been spoken to you:
                but seeing ye put it from you, and judge
                yourselves unworthy of everlasting life,
                ==> lo, we turn to the Gentiles. <==


                Act 13:47 For so hath the Lord commanded us,
                [saying], I have set thee to be a light
                of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be
                for salvation unto the ends of the earth.


                Act 13:48 And when the Gentiles heard this,
                they were glad, and glorified the word of the
                Lord: and as many as were ordained to
                eternal life believed.


                Act 13:49 And the word of the Lord
                was published throughout all the region.





                AMEN & AMEN


                Beware of LIES (BRETHREN)
                They come from the father of LIES.
                - meaning satan


                ======================
                =============================
                ===================================

                --- In BibleProphecy@yahoogroups.com, "Terry" <terry_lundy@...>
                wrote:
                >
                > Run for the hills folks there is a anti roman in the room,lol.
                >
                > Christianity itself admits it is a counterfiet,that it is a
                > replacement for Covenant Israel of Messiah. I could post volumes
                > from various christi sects and they all show they acknowledge the
                > true ways but chose to follow Romes lead and counterfiet the true
                > Way.
                >
                > I tell you so many have bought into a system of lawlessness and
                they
                > have been warned to abstain from it.
                >
                > Matthew 7:20 Therefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
                >
                > 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Master, Master, shall enter
                > into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father
                > who is in heaven.
                >
                > 22 Many will say to me in that day, Master, Master, did we not
                > prophesy by thy name, and by thy name cast out demons, and by thy
                > name do many mighty works?
                >
                > 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from
                > me, ye that work iniquity.
                >
                > This verse Yahshua tells us what happens to those who work
                > lawlessness in his name,they will be cast out.
                >
                > But yet the Workers of Inquity are trying to make you feel that if
                > anyone crosses over and follows a way seperate from rome is in dire
                > straits olf hell fire.
                > Chose for yourselves,the scriptures have spoke since Moses of the
                > New Covenant,so in a sense it is a ancient covenant of life.
                > Pastor Terry
                >
              • Terry
                ... I can just go to church on Sunday and you just proved it,celebrate easter and you just proved it,celebrate the mass of christ and you just proved it,for
                Message 7 of 25 , May 1, 2007
                • 0 Attachment
                  --- In BibleProphecy@yahoogroups.com, "Donald Joseph F. Jr."
                  <skooter942000@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > From tErRy
                  >
                  >
                  > Christianity itself admits it is a counterfiet
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  > ------------------8< -- cut--------------------
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  > - PROVE IT!!!!
                  >
                  I can just go to church on Sunday and you just proved it,celebrate
                  easter and you just proved it,celebrate the mass of christ and you
                  just proved it,for this is substitution and found in every sect of
                  catholic denominationalism.

                  People you can believe Rod and Don or you can believe what the
                  scriptures say,for the scriptures teaches us how to fight against
                  those who like in our Messiahs day was working against salvation and
                  keeping you bonded to church theology...

                  But Christians prove it every day and every week how they follow for
                  their actions speaks volumes when the chips are down and you are in
                  need.

                  Remember in the post before this one where I posted Matthew 7:21 Not
                  every one that saith unto me, Master, Master, shall enter into the
                  kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father who is in
                  heaven.

                  22 Many will say to me in that day, Master, Master, did we not
                  prophesy by thy name, and by thy name cast out demons, and by thy
                  name do many mighty works?

                  23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from
                  me, ye that work iniquity.

                  Now ask yourself this question if everone is professing Yahshua is
                  Master and doing these works why are some cast out because they work
                  a lalwess salvation,a salvation without law or doing the Will of Yah?

                  Everyone,just stop and ponder this verse for it did not change after
                  the resurrection,it still is in effect,so why does the christi
                  system work a salvation based on Inquity,one that does not do the
                  will of Yah but of Rome her Master?

                  Remember in this verse these people were
                  teachers,preachers,evangilists,and healers,these were people who
                  preached Yahshua as Savour but did not fully follow through because
                  MONEY got in the way.

                  Still do not believe,well next sunday when you are
                  singing,dancing,and screaming to the roofs Iesus is your
                  Savour,think on this Iesus is the name of a pagan gawd and sunday is
                  this gawds day of worship,so think on who you are following,the
                  truth or the lie.
                  Pastor Terry
                • Rodney
                  Terry again plies his bag of tricks with his satanic gift of names and name calling. Being wrong he feels that he can twist truth in names to make others
                  Message 8 of 25 , May 1, 2007
                  • 0 Attachment
                    Terry again plies his bag of tricks with his satanic gift of names and
                    name calling.


                    Being wrong he feels that he can twist truth in names to make others
                    accept his wrong teachings..

                    He calls Jesus a false name.

                    He has to do The Chubby checker twist to get that.

                    Yet his belief follows the Egyptian Moon God.


                    Some times I think we will wake up and find out Terry was really a
                    Moonie all along.


                    Brorodj

                    --- In BibleProphecy@yahoogroups.com, "Terry" <terry_lundy@...> wrote:
                    >
                    > --- In BibleProphecy@yahoogroups.com, "Donald Joseph F. Jr."
                    > <skooter942000@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > From tErRy
                    > >
                    > >
                    > > Christianity itself admits it is a counterfiet
                    > >
                    > >
                    > >
                    > > ------------------8< -- cut--------------------
                    > >
                    > >
                    > >
                    > > - PROVE IT!!!!
                    > >
                    > I can just go to church on Sunday and you just proved it,celebrate
                    > easter and you just proved it,celebrate the mass of christ and you
                    > just proved it,for this is substitution and found in every sect of
                    > catholic denominationalism.
                    >
                    > People you can believe Rod and Don or you can believe what the
                    > scriptures say,for the scriptures teaches us how to fight against
                    > those who like in our Messiahs day was working against salvation and
                    > keeping you bonded to church theology...
                    >
                    > But Christians prove it every day and every week how they follow for
                    > their actions speaks volumes when the chips are down and you are in
                    > need.
                    >
                    > Remember in the post before this one where I posted Matthew 7:21 Not
                    > every one that saith unto me, Master, Master, shall enter into the
                    > kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father who is in
                    > heaven.
                    >
                    > 22 Many will say to me in that day, Master, Master, did we not
                    > prophesy by thy name, and by thy name cast out demons, and by thy
                    > name do many mighty works?
                    >
                    > 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from
                    > me, ye that work iniquity.
                    >
                    > Now ask yourself this question if everone is professing Yahshua is
                    > Master and doing these works why are some cast out because they work
                    > a lalwess salvation,a salvation without law or doing the Will of Yah?
                    >
                    > Everyone,just stop and ponder this verse for it did not change after
                    > the resurrection,it still is in effect,so why does the christi
                    > system work a salvation based on Inquity,one that does not do the
                    > will of Yah but of Rome her Master?
                    >
                    > Remember in this verse these people were
                    > teachers,preachers,evangilists,and healers,these were people who
                    > preached Yahshua as Savour but did not fully follow through because
                    > MONEY got in the way.
                    >
                    > Still do not believe,well next sunday when you are
                    > singing,dancing,and screaming to the roofs Iesus is your
                    > Savour,think on this Iesus is the name of a pagan gawd and sunday is
                    > this gawds day of worship,so think on who you are following,the
                    > truth or the lie.
                    > Pastor Terry
                    >
                  • Terry
                    ... and ... Lol,you are truely a son of rome,and rome is proud of what she taught you.... For the Ways of the People for the last 1682 yrs. are not the orginal
                    Message 9 of 25 , May 1, 2007
                    • 0 Attachment
                      --- In BibleProphecy@yahoogroups.com, "Rodney" <boogerred_2001@...>
                      wrote:
                      >
                      > Terry again plies his bag of tricks with his satanic gift of names
                      and
                      > name calling.

                      Lol,you are truely a son of rome,and rome is proud of what she
                      taught you....
                      For the Ways of the People for the last 1682 yrs. are not the
                      orginal Way the Master and his Aposles taught,its a counterfiet that
                      is very anti-torah.


                      Being wrong he feels that he can twist truth in names to make others
                      > accept his wrong teachings..


                      What I teach and was taught by my Teachers are found through out the
                      Scriptures,wish Rodney would read the scriptures,but alas rome will
                      not allow him that ploeasure.



                      > He calls Jesus a false name.
                      >
                      > He has to do The Chubby checker twist to get that.
                      >
                      > Yet his belief follows the Egyptian Moon God.
                      >
                      Yahshua/Joshua is our Masters name til Rome changed it in 325-329
                      a.d. and instituted a name that belonged to the Grecian mythology
                      department,Iesus the sun of healing in greek,Iesus the lord/gawd of
                      pigs in latin,just go read for yourself.

                      Islam is a product of Moon worship and I am not Islamic,I follow the
                      Covenants of Israel....


                      Some times I think we will wake up and find out Terry was really a
                      > Moonie all along.
                      >
                      Rod quit the lies,I know you love Rome but I urge you with love to
                      come out of Inquity and into the Way,Truth,and Light that is found
                      through the Son of YHVH.
                      Pastor Terry
                    • Rodney
                      Terry I am beginning to think you have a big L and R on your shoes. Well at least a front and back sticker on your Bible with an up and Down label where you
                      Message 10 of 25 , May 2, 2007
                      • 0 Attachment
                        Terry

                        I am beginning to think you have a big L and R on your shoes.

                        Well at least a front and back sticker on your Bible with an up and
                        Down label where you can hold it right.

                        Terry what you were taught by your teachers I hope it was above the
                        third grade.

                        Lord Forgive me but at times one has to say something to be able to
                        get the Blown smoke from out of their Eyes.
                        Terry I do not know what your smoking but it has left you in a daze.


                        Terry I am Apostolic to the Core.
                        I am not and never have been part of the Catholic Church.

                        Also I am not and never been part of the Anti Christ deception you
                        have been so absorbed in.

                        You are part of those that stone Jesus and do not even realize it.

                        You have been turned over to a reprobate mind and you really need to
                        read the book of Jude and Romans chap one.


                        Brorodj




                        --- In BibleProphecy@yahoogroups.com, "Terry" <terry_lundy@...> wrote:
                        >
                        > --- In BibleProphecy@yahoogroups.com, "Rodney" <boogerred_2001@>
                        > wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Terry again plies his bag of tricks with his satanic gift of names
                        > and
                        > > name calling.
                        >
                        > Lol,you are truely a son of rome,and rome is proud of what she
                        > taught you....
                        > For the Ways of the People for the last 1682 yrs. are not the
                        > orginal Way the Master and his Aposles taught,its a counterfiet that
                        > is very anti-torah.
                        >
                        >
                        > Being wrong he feels that he can twist truth in names to make others
                        > > accept his wrong teachings..
                        >
                        >
                        > What I teach and was taught by my Teachers are found through out the
                        > Scriptures,wish Rodney would read the scriptures,but alas rome will
                        > not allow him that ploeasure.
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        > > He calls Jesus a false name.
                        > >
                        > > He has to do The Chubby checker twist to get that.
                        > >
                        > > Yet his belief follows the Egyptian Moon God.
                        > >
                        > Yahshua/Joshua is our Masters name til Rome changed it in 325-329
                        > a.d. and instituted a name that belonged to the Grecian mythology
                        > department,Iesus the sun of healing in greek,Iesus the lord/gawd of
                        > pigs in latin,just go read for yourself.
                        >
                        > Islam is a product of Moon worship and I am not Islamic,I follow the
                        > Covenants of Israel....
                        >
                        >
                        > Some times I think we will wake up and find out Terry was really a
                        > > Moonie all along.
                        > >
                        > Rod quit the lies,I know you love Rome but I urge you with love to
                        > come out of Inquity and into the Way,Truth,and Light that is found
                        > through the Son of YHVH.
                        > Pastor Terry
                        >
                      • Donald Joseph F. Jr.
                        Back from Vacation = A Late reply terry, I don t celebrate Easter. (LIAR) I don t worship CHRIST alone on Sundays. (LIAR) I serve HIM everyday, (HE IS MY
                        Message 11 of 25 , May 8, 2007
                        • 0 Attachment
                          Back from Vacation

                          = A Late reply



                          terry,

                          I don't celebrate Easter. (LIAR)
                          I don't worship CHRIST alone on Sundays. (LIAR)
                          I serve HIM everyday, (HE IS MY REST/HIGH SABBATH)

                          I don't celebrate CHRIST'S BIRTH on December 25th.
                          BTW/ (That was HIS CONCEPTION) , - (so that too is a LIE)



                          & 'i' - am a CHRISTIAN
                          - (Of THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL)



                          You have a funny way of serving MESSIAH,
                          attacking HIS BODY , - (as you do).

                          - Calling HIS HOUSE, - (A CULT)
                          There are TWO STICKS , - (not ONE)






                          [GROUP]
                          - & terry


                          BEWARE of the TARES , (they actually HATE MESSIAH).
                          - You can see it in their works.

                          - And they have brainwahsed many.
                          (...See this thread)



                          - Terry , you have not proved a thing.


                          - Three Strikes/LIES -

                          & (your OUT)!~!~!

                          =================
                          =======================
                          ==============================
                          --- In BibleProphecy@yahoogroups.com, "Terry" <terry_lundy@...>
                          wrote:
                          >
                          > --- In BibleProphecy@yahoogroups.com, "Donald Joseph F. Jr."
                          > <skooter942000@> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > From tErRy
                          > >
                          > >
                          > > Christianity itself admits it is a counterfiet
                          > >
                          > >
                          > >
                          > > ------------------8< -- cut--------------------
                          > >
                          > >
                          > >
                          > > - PROVE IT!!!!
                          > >
                          > I can just go to church on Sunday and you just proved it,celebrate
                          > easter and you just proved it,celebrate the mass of christ and you
                          > just proved it,for this is substitution and found in every sect of
                          > catholic denominationalism.
                          >
                          > People you can believe Rod and Don or you can believe what the
                          > scriptures say,for the scriptures teaches us how to fight against
                          > those who like in our Messiahs day was working against salvation
                          and
                          > keeping you bonded to church theology...
                          >
                          > But Christians prove it every day and every week how they follow
                          for
                          > their actions speaks volumes when the chips are down and you are
                          in
                          > need.
                          >
                          > Remember in the post before this one where I posted Matthew 7:21
                          Not
                          > every one that saith unto me, Master, Master, shall enter into the
                          > kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father who is
                          in
                          > heaven.
                          >
                          > 22 Many will say to me in that day, Master, Master, did we not
                          > prophesy by thy name, and by thy name cast out demons, and by thy
                          > name do many mighty works?
                          >
                          > 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart
                          from
                          > me, ye that work iniquity.
                          >
                          > Now ask yourself this question if everone is professing Yahshua is
                          > Master and doing these works why are some cast out because they
                          work
                          > a lalwess salvation,a salvation without law or doing the Will of
                          Yah?
                          >
                          > Everyone,just stop and ponder this verse for it did not change
                          after
                          > the resurrection,it still is in effect,so why does the christi
                          > system work a salvation based on Inquity,one that does not do the
                          > will of Yah but of Rome her Master?
                          >
                          > Remember in this verse these people were
                          > teachers,preachers,evangilists,and healers,these were people who
                          > preached Yahshua as Savour but did not fully follow through
                          because
                          > MONEY got in the way.
                          >
                          > Still do not believe,well next sunday when you are
                          > singing,dancing,and screaming to the roofs Iesus is your
                          > Savour,think on this Iesus is the name of a pagan gawd and sunday
                          is
                          > this gawds day of worship,so think on who you are following,the
                          > truth or the lie.
                          > Pastor Terry
                          >
                        Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.