Walking in Fullness is Not Pain Free by Jorge Parrott

  • CMM
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      Aug 01, 2006

      Walking In Fullness Is Not Pain Free

      by Jorge Par rott

      May these words be an encouragement to you. Paul wrote in Ephesians 3, "to
      make all see what is the fellowship of the mystery." In earlier times, Truth
      was more of a mystery than today. Today, we have the mystery of often
      feeling like failing Christians, tired and worn down by life in the fast
      lane. Too often, we go too fast, unaware of the Father's immense, deep,
      intense love. Too often many feel like they do not have any power against
      the enemy. They are tired all the time.

      Many have entered unawares a partnership with the enemy. The business of his
      "busy-ness". Let this be your day of resignation from that nasty place of
      strife and woe.

      Jesus said "My yoke is easy, My burden is light". The Joy of the Lord is our
      strength. Well, why do so many feel weary and burdened? We need a fresh
      revelation of who we are and know we are not to al low the enemy to "bully"
      us into condemnation. Be refreshed today resting in His renewing presence
      and desire for you to know Him more fully.

      We now have the Word, Old and New Testament. Western Christians often suffer
      from physical, even spiritual obesity. That is, we, me included, take in
      more "food" than we can utilize effectively, if we do not exercise. Our
      spiritual and nutritional teaching intake, without the proper balance of
      "walking" out our salvation with fear and trembling, with a servant's heart,
      leads to early death.

      As in the natural, we need to learn to change our eating "habits". Likewise,
      in the spiritual, we need to exercise and expend what we have taken in so
      that we do not get "spiritually fat". Being servant hearted, like Jesus
      instructed and lived, keeps us fit, for His service. Many suffer from
      self-centeredness, instead of "other-centeredn ess". For many, volunteering
      is needed. Volunteers are the evidence of soon coming return of the Lord,
      "in the beauty of His holiness". Are you volunteering? This could be the
      very thing that keeps your prayers from being answered.

      If we attune our hearts to the Heart of the Father we will see answered
      prayer. One brave warrior, Mickey Bonner, once said, "the sign of a mature
      walk is answered prayer." When we get lined up with God's will we know how
      to pray according to His will, and then we see Him move. James 4:3 says,
      "You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on
      your pleasures."

      Many struggle today with a feeling of failure, due to our false
      understanding of what walking in the fullness of God means. God's people
      perish for lack of understanding. What the Word says about walking in
      fullness and what the church says about walking in fullness often differ. In
      all our getting let's get understanding, so, I desire to offer some points
      to understanding that leads to freedom from condemnation, then to walking in
      fullness and having the proper perspective on handling trials and
      tribulation. *It is time to get free. It is time to pray in the way your
      prayers will get answered*.

      Jesus says in John 17:9 "I do not pray for the world, but for those whom You
      have given Me, for they are Yours." In verse 13 Jesus continues, "But now I
      come to you, and these things I speak in the world, that they may have My
      joy fulfilled in themselves". Vs. 18, "As You have sent Me into the world,
      so I send them into the world." Wow, Jesus sent us. He would not send us
      without provision of gifts, faith, and purpose to live a life of meaning,
      substance, depth, and destiny.

      Look at John 17:26, "And I have declared to them Your name,
      and will declare it, that the love with which You love Me may be in them,
      and I in them." Oh, listen! The love the Father loves Jesus with, is the
      love He has for us. You are equally loved by the Father. We are joint heirs.
      Accept the truth. You are of amazing value. Not for yourself, but to live a
      life poured out, in service, humility and compassion.

      We are told in James, "be anxious for nothing." Lord, help us believe the
      way You intended us to believe. Lord, forgive us for thinking too much and
      in the wrong way. Forgive our unbelief. May we experience a fresh touch of
      the Spirit?

      Philippians 3:10 exhorts, "that I may know Him, and the power of His
      resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His
      death, if, by any means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead".
      The western church ofte n has portrayed the Christian who has "arrived", as
      one being free from troubles and trials. That is wrong. Let me say in a
      different way; that is really wrong.

      To think that a Christian who walks by faith, obedient to God, will not have
      trouble, is an illusion. Find one incident in the Bible where that is true
      and show me. Too many Christians have faced unnecessary disappointment and
      sorrow by well meaning leaders who are more interested in that month's
      income than in building mature disciples and overcomers.

      Romans 5:1-5 says, "Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace
      with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have access by
      faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in the hope of the
      glory of God. And not only in that, but we also glory in tribulations,
      knowing that tribulations produces perseverance; and perseverance,
      character; and character, hope. Now, hope does not disappoint, because the
      love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was
      given to us".

      God is well pleased with your maturity and wisdom, as you move in faith,
      even if it looks like failure to you. He works all things together for good,
      for those who love Him, and are called according to His purpose. God said
      it, believe it.

      Your "failure" can be used by God to minister to others, even yourself, as
      you gain wisdom from your faith steps. Your faithfulness may feel like
      futility until that one life is touched by your steadfastness and is saved
      from eternity separated from God. Your non-compromising attitude about the
      Gospel may grow to appear irrelevant in the so-called "post Christian era",
      but the tears you have shed in private travail, usher in the glory realms
      over regions, even nations. Take joy in your trials, for you may suffer for
      a greater purpose than y ou realize or feel comfortable with, as your life,
      as a new creation, is not your own, right?.

      Look at the events of the day in the news. We live in an 'upside down'
      world. Our senses can get numb. Our discernment can be clouded, even by life
      in the church, even by our own busy-ness if we do not build our relationship
      with the Lord by investing time in eternity. Stillness before God shows Him
      your desire for Him. Time in His presence sharpens our discernment and His
      Spirit can fill us when we are empty.

      Look at all the prophesies pointing to Jesus, and even, when He stood in
      their midst, so many refused to accept that their Messiah had come. Our
      relationship with the Lord, and our time, even one moment in His courts, in
      His presence is better than a thousand days without Him. Desire His presence
      enough to spend time with Him. If we truly love Him, we will obey Him.

      The joy awaiti ng in the place Jesus has prepared for you and you alone,
      will cause "these temporary light afflictions" to quickly fade. The weight
      of His glory that He wants to give you, is there for you NOW! Breathe in the
      Spirit that is pouring into you NOW! Take a step out of your comfort zone to
      experience His fullness. You will get "addicted".

      One of my favorite 'life' scriptures that really transformed my life is Mark
      11:24, "Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray,
      believe that you receive them, and you will have them." If we believe, by
      faith, according to His will, you can "take it to the bank", and don't let
      go, like it says in James, "a double minded man achieves nothing."

      But notice, right after that, in verse 25, "And whenever you stand praying,
      if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in
      heaven, may also forgive you your trespasses. But if you do not forgive,
      neither will your Father in heaven forgive your trespasses." So, let's stop
      and examine our hearts and forgive everyone. I know, it is often harder to
      do than to say. But, this is such a great key to Heaven, forgiveness. Is
      there anyone today you need to forgive? This could be the very thing that
      keeps your prayers from being answered.

      May our hearts be healed, restored with passion and fire for God and may all
      of our hearts experience a massive pouring into of the Holy Spirit, so that
      we may be fulfilled in walking in the fullness and stature of Jesus Christ.

      Look at Jesus' life, hanging on a cross, saying, "Father, forgive them, they
      know not what they do." He is the Forerunner, suffering much, carrying heavy
      weights that were not of His own making. As we read in Romans 12:2 "Looking
      unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy set before
      Him, endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right
      hand of the Father".

      We each must endure our cross, daily, in fact, cognizant of the joy set
      before us. Seeing beyond this life, our temporary home, that we have a
      heavenly purpose, a calling, with all the gifts necessary to be overcomers,
      by faith, and receive the joy of Jesus, that He spoke of in John 17.

      See, you are not doing so badly, rejoice this day, really. He loves you so
      very much. This life is training ground for an eternal life of reigning and
      ruling with Him. Hang in there, it goes by fast. Don't be so hard on
      yourself. Be encouraged in the Word and work at believing more and thinking
      less, or at the least, wrong, negative thinking which hinders your walking
      in fullness. *Just be still and know He is God and that walking in fullness
      is not pain free.* He uses the pain to make us like Him.

      Isn't it wonderful how in Revelations the Spirit speaks through John how
      each of the seven churches who overcome will receive a special reward for
      "he who overcomes"? Some will sit on the throne with Him, "as I also
      overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne." Some "will be clothed
      in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life;
      but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels."

      We are in training to be overcomers. If you are going to be in Heaven, you
      have to overcome something. How do we overcome? We overcome by the blood of
      the Lamb and the word of our testimony. What's in your word?

      www.cmmissions.net
      www.cmmissions.injesus.com