URGENT PRAYER REQUEST

  • cecil jacob
    Message 1 of 21 , May 31, 2006
      PEASE JOIN ME IN PRAYER , FOR (SISTERJO-ANN
      CARTER) SHE HAD A MISCARRIAGE TODAY , IT'S HARD LOSING A CHILD YOU CARRIED IN YOUR BODY FOR 8MONTHS , I DON'T WHAT TO PRAY EXCEPT FOR COMFORT AND UNDERSTANDING
      IN JESUS NAME

      to GOD be the GLORY, love, peace, happiness,and joy to you , remember, WE CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST THAT STRENGTHENS US ,FATHER, WE WORSHIP, MAGNIFY AND LIFT YOU UP TODAY , IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS,
      AMEN
      , I align myself with all your prayers and petitons , if two or more are joined in prayer , GOD is always in the midst
      may the holy spirit come into your life and dwell forever
      your brother in CHRIST,
      CECIL JACOB

    • cecil jacob

        Message 3 of 21 , Jul 11 11:27 PM
          --- In BibleProphecy@yahoogroups.com, cecil jacob <jake440@...> wrote:

          > WE ARE PRAYING FOR THE GASDEN FAMILY ,BISHOP JOEL GASDEN OF
          ORANGEBURG SC.PASSED ON TO GLORY ,
          > HE WAS A SERVANT OFTHE LORD , AND UNCLE TO OUR SISTER IN CHRIST
          SISTER DAVONIA , FROM THE PRAYER WARRORS GROUP, PLEASE JOINME IN
          PRAYER FOR COMFORT TO THE FAMILY

          Cecil,
          My Prayers go out to this family who is grieving right now over the
          loss of of a loved one,
          Father Yahweh guide this family through this time of trouble,send the
          Words of your Messiah our Messiah to give comfort knowing their loved
          one now is sleeping awaiting the call to come forth on the day you
          Yahshau are sent by your Father our Father to come forth and celebrate
          in the Marriage Supper of the Lamb, Selah
          Pastor Terry
        • Paul Asamoah
          Message 4 of 21 , Jul 12 12:52 AM
            EPH 3:20, MAY HIS WORD COME TRUE THIS VERY WEEK IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, SAY AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

            zephaniah <terry_lundy@...> wrote: --- In BibleProphecy@yahoogroups.com, cecil jacob wrote:

            > WE ARE PRAYING FOR THE GASDEN FAMILY ,BISHOP JOEL GASDEN OF
            ORANGEBURG SC.PASSED ON TO GLORY ,
            > HE WAS A SERVANT OFTHE LORD , AND UNCLE TO OUR SISTER IN CHRIST
            SISTER DAVONIA , FROM THE PRAYER WARRORS GROUP, PLEASE JOINME IN
            PRAYER FOR COMFORT TO THE FAMILY

            Cecil,
            My Prayers go out to this family who is grieving right now over the
            loss of of a loved one,
            Father Yahweh guide this family through this time of trouble,send the
            Words of your Messiah our Messiah to give comfort knowing their loved
            one now is sleeping awaiting the call to come forth on the day you
            Yahshau are sent by your Father our Father to come forth and celebrate
            in the Marriage Supper of the Lamb, Selah
            Pastor Terry

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            test'; ">

          • cecil jacob
            Message 5 of 21 , Jul 21 8:37 AM
              FROM Elder Pat Renie To: "Jacob, Cecil" <jake440@...>

              I received the following prayer request from my sister's co-worker in Savannah, Georgia. Please pray for Joanne and her husband, Tom. Thank you.

              Please send this emergency prayer request out to the Saints. I know we serve a God that is truly able and this too He can heal.
              God Bless!
              Pam
              ---------------------------------

              Message 6 of 21 , Sep 7, 2006
                "Renie, Patricia G." wrote: Subject: URGENT PRAYER REQUEST
                Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 11:15:39 -0400
                From: Elder Pat Renie

                Please pray for Lynette Asfaw and the Asfaw family. Their father had a stroke and was bleeding from his mouth. The doctors have said he is clinically dead. Lynette is having a terrible time of it (Lynette is a grown woman). The family is saved and believing God for a miracle.
                We pray for peace and God's miracles for this family. I can't recall the father's name, but he was sick a few month's ago and is on our prayer list.
                God is faithful!

                    Message 9 of 21 , Sep 14, 2007
                      Prayers are going. God bless. Cheryl

                      cecil jacob <jake440@...> wrote: PLEASE JOIN ME IN PRAYER FOR SISTER VELDA SMITH ,SHE HAS LUMP ON HER VOCAL CHORDS , BUT I KNOW OUR GOD CAN HEAL EVERYTHING , PRAYER CHANGES THINGS ,

                    • Sandra Maginity
                      Message 10 of 21 , Sep 15, 2007
                        I will pray for her.

                        May God bless you beyond belief!
                        Philippians 4:8, Colossians 1:9-11, Hebrews 11,
                        Joshua I:9 Stand Firm!
                        Love and prayers,
                        Miss Sandy Lee Maginity

                        To: harvestingsoulschurchofgrace@yahoogroups.com

                        Message 11 of 21 , Feb 17, 2010
                          Hi,

                          I received a very urgent prayer request from so9meone on a different Yahoo group. I was going to try and paraphrase it but I thought it would be better to cut and paste and let you all hear it the way that this person told it!

                          > I come to you with an urgent prayer request knowing that you have many
                          > who pray for many to ask you to please pray for a young 15 year old who
                          > is fighting for her life as we speak.
                          >
                          > As many of you know, I am an LVN taking care of a young quadriplegic, in
                          > the afternoon evenings. Today as I was driving to their home, and was
                          > almost there, one of the sisters to the patient I serve, young Leslie
                          > run up to my car, was pale as a ghost and with tears in her eyes asked
                          > me to please pray for her friend Elizabeth Contreras.
                          > Leslie and her father had drove up to the median to pick Elizabeth up as
                          > she was walking home from school, and a vehicle who was in a hurry was
                          > honking his horn and made Elizabeth very nervous. She had almost
                          > reached Leslie's car when, because of her nervousness from the man
                          > honking his horn, decided to turn back and run across the street to
                          > safety when a car hit her and threw her up into the air. Leslie and
                          > her father saw the entire accident. Elizabeth was airlifted to Holy
                          > Cross Hospital where she is in critical condition. She is in a coma
                          > and they have placed a shunt in her head to relieve the pressure from
                          > the bleeding that is occurring in her head. She is on life support.
                          > Rosa, Leslie's mother is there at the hospital with Elizabeth's
                          > family. They are very close these two families.
                          > Rosa called me at her house where I was caring for her son and asked me
                          > to please contact my family, friends and prayer warriors to please pray
                          > for this young lady. So it is for this reason that I write you making
                          > a plea that you pray for Elizabeth Contreras.
                          > I contacted The Trinity Broadcast Network and there is a huge team of
                          > prayer warriors that are uniting with us all to pray for this precious
                          > young lady.
                          >
                          > Thank you all for accepting to help me in this. And if you have some
                          > time, after praying for Elizabeth, could you please include in your
                          > prayer little Jacob, a little boy who is very seriously ill in the
                          > hospital, he was on heavy duty antibiotics over the summer and it
                          > destroyed his intestines having to receive an operation where much of
                          > his intestinal tract was removed. He is in the hospital again after
                          > reconstructive surgery and has a high temperature and infection at the
                          > incision site. This blood pressure has been very high and because his
                          > immune system is compromised is that his body is having a lot of
                          > difficulty fighting the infection. Thank you all with all my heart in
                          > uniting to help these two precious people who need our prayers.
                          > Love Sami

                          After reading I felt promted to just copy and paste this where I can and ask all of you to please pray for Elizabeth and all of these people! Please pray for healing and recovery for Elizabeth! Also please pray for Leslie and her father and family. Also please pray for Elizabeth's family. Also please pray for Jacob!

                          THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

                          Sandy
                        • jack_and_karen
                          Message 12 of 21 , Apr 3, 2010
                            My cousin, Stephanie, is in a fight for her life. She was suddenly diagnosed with an aggressive form of leukemia and started treatments yesterday. Has received several blood transfusions already and much chemotherapy. Her heart stopped today, but they revived her. PLEASE pray for Stephanie (who is very young, I think around 21) and ask God to also strenghthen her mother, Lori who is with her in the hospital. Lori is very fragile and I don't think anyone is with her - she is not doing well right now.

                            God, we ask you to hold Steph in your arms & strenghthen her body - help her receive these treatments sucessfully. Comfort her mom, give her peace & stillness in the chaos. Help the family to lean on you & trust you no matter what. We thank you for Jesus & ask in His name as we celebrate His resurrection that Your Spirit that raised Him from the dead would also live in Steph & give life to her mortal body.

                            Thanks - please pray she would know Jesus today if she does not.

                            love and and peace,

                            Karen.
                          • BibleProphecyOnTheWeb
                            Message 13 of 21 , Apr 3, 2010
                              I have prayed for your cousin, for you, and your family, that you can face this difficult time with strength and courage. Trust God is all things; His will be done.

                              Patricia

                              --- In BibleProphecy@yahoogroups.com, "jack_and_karen" <tawakoni1@...> wrote:

                              > My cousin, Stephanie, is in a fight for her life. She was suddenly diagnosed with an aggressive form of leukemia and started treatments yesterday. Has received several blood transfusions already and much chemotherapy. Her heart stopped today, but they revived her. PLEASE pray for Stephanie (who is very young, I think around 21) and ask God to also strenghthen her mother, Lori who is with her in the hospital. Lori is very fragile and I don't think anyone is with her - she is not doing well right now.
                              >
                              > God, we ask you to hold Steph in your arms & strenghthen her body - help her receive these treatments sucessfully. Comfort her mom, give her peace & stillness in the chaos. Help the family to lean on you & trust you no matter what. We thank you for Jesus & ask in His name as we celebrate His resurrection that Your Spirit that raised Him from the dead would also live in Steph & give life to her mortal body.
                              >
                              > Thanks - please pray she would know Jesus today if she does not.
                              >
                              > love and and peace,
                              >
                              > Karen.

                            • John
                              Message 14 of 21 , Apr 6, 2010
                                Johnny 5 will pray for Stephanie...
                                That is a knickname of mine...I have a niece Stephanie...
                                In Jesus name by Your stripes she is healed...
                                I'll be sending you all the love in the world for your Stephanie...
                                Johnny
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_1k9Qnp0xg&NR=1