Re: Jesus' Commandments are not His Father's Commandments

  • Donald Joseph F. Jr.
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2006
      It is written - Jn.15:10 (KJV) If you keep MY COMMANDMENTS, ye shall abide in my love; EVEN AS I HAVE KEPT MY FATHER'S COMMANDMENTS, and abide in his love.

      God the Father's commandments are for all Israel (Gen.29:28), with the statues and judgments (Mal.4:4).

      Jesus' commandments, which are not grievous (1 Jn.5:3), are for the church of God (1 Cor.10:32), His living body (Col.1:24).

      Pat (ndbpsa (c))

      ______________________________

      Re: Jesus' Commandments are not His Father's Commandments

      [CUT]

      --------
      ----------
      -------------

      (...WOW), - i cannot believe you would share this.
      Not the verses , -(But the SUBJECT HEADER).

      :(

      - The FATHER and SON ,(Are of ONE MIND). == ALWAYS!!!

      MATT 3:17
      And lo a voice from heaven, saying,
      This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

      The TWO Great Commandments (From CHRIST),
      - are the EXACT same as the 10 WORDS (LAWS),
      - Given in EXODUS chapter 20.

      LOVE GOD FIRST (LAWS 1-5)
      LOVE your neighbor as Yourself SECOND (LAWS 6-10)

      The FATHER and SON do not disagree.
      Never HAVE , -(NEVER WILL)!!!

      "ALMIGHTY GOD" -("OUR HOLY FATHER"),
      always taught us to LOVE each other.

      ...and that's the MESSAGE that JESUS also Shared ,
      - (in greater detail). (BUT the same exact message).

      Ex 20:13
      Thou shalt not kill. [== LOVE]

      - if you Murder someone, (Is this done in LOVE)?

      Ex 20:14
      Thou shalt not commit adultery. [== LOVE]

      Ex 20:15
      Thou shalt not steal. [== LOVE]

      Ex 20:16
      Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour. [== LOVE]

      Ex 20:17
      (1)...Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house,
      (2).....thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife,
      (3).......nor his manservant,
      (4).....nor his maidservant,
      (5)...nor his ox,
      (6).....nor his ass,
      (7).......nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
      == (1)LOVE/(2)LOVE/(3)LOVE/(4)LOVE/(5)LOVE/(6)LOVE/(7)LOVE

      King James Version
      Book of John

      15:6
      If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch,
      and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into
      the fire, and they are burned.

      15:7
      If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask
      what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

      15:8
      Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit;
      so shall ye be my disciples.

      15:9
      As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you:
      continue ye in my love.

      /////////////////////////////////////////////
      15:10
      If ye keep my commandments,
      ye shall abide in my love;
      even as I have kept my Father's commandments,
      and abide in his love.
      \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

      15:11
      These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might
      remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

      15:12
      This is my commandment, That ye love one another,
      as I have loved you.

      15:13
      Greater love hath no man than this,
      that a man lay down his life for his friends.

      The first Five commandments also are all about LOVE.
      - LOVE GOD == OBEY GOD.

      Lev 19:34 [But] the stranger that dwelleth with you
      shall be unto you as one born among you,
      and thou shalt love him as thyself;
      for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt:
      I [am] the LORD your God.

      Lev 19:35 Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment,
      in meteyard, in weight, or in measure.

      Lev 19:36 Just balances, just weights, a just ephah,
      and a just hin, shall ye have: I [am] the LORD your God,
      which brought you out of the land of Egypt.

      Lev 19:37 Therefore shall ye observe all my statutes,
      and all my judgments, and do them: I [am] the LORD.

      == [...More LOVE]

      /////////////////
      -Isaiah 43:25-26 [ == LOVE ]
      \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

      "JESUS CHRIST" Is The "LIVING WORD"... (Jhn 1:1-4)

      =========================================================================================================--- In BibleProphecy@yahoogroups.com, "Patricia"
      <bibleprophecy_ndbpsa@...> wrote:

      > Jesus' commandments are not His Father's commandments (Jn.15:10
      > below). Jesus' commandments are not grievous (1 Jn.5:3 below).
      >
      > Jesus' commandments are to love God and to love one another
      > (Jn.14:15, Mk.12:29-31, Jn.13:34-35, Jn.15:12, Jn.15:17 below)
      >

      > Jn.15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my
      > love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in
      his
      > love.
      >
      > 1 Jn.5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his
      > commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
      >

      > Jn.14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments (Mk.12:29-31,
      > Jn.13:34-35, Jn.15:12, Jn.15:17, Lk.10:27 below).
      >

      > Mk.12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the
      > commandments [is], Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
      >
      > Mk.12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy
      > heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all
      > thy strength: this [is] the first commandment.
      >
      > Mk.12:31 And the second [is] like, [namely] this, Thou shalt
      > love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment
      > greater than these.
      >

      > Jn.13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one
      > another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
      >
      > Jn.13:35 By this shall all [men] know that ye are my
      > disciples, if ye have love one to another.
      >
      > Jn.15:12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as
      > I have loved you.
      >
      > Jn.15:17 These things I command you, that ye love one another.
      >

      > Lk.10:27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy
      > God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy
      > strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
      >

      > Pat (ndbpsa ©)

    • Jitske
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2006
        And His commandments are, love God and love thy neighbor, and it is written,
        in these is ALL the law fulfilled. What part of all don't you get?

        Jitske
        Col.2:16

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2006
          I agree. Jesus(Yeshua) and God are one not seperate
          entities. There is only one God who manifests in 3
          forms. Father, Son, Holy Spirit,but all 3 are the same
          God.

          --- "Donald Joseph F. Jr." <skooter942000@...>

        • Donald Joseph F. Jr.
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2, 2006
            THE FATHER'S COMMANDMENTS are THE SONS COMMANDMENTS.
            THE SON'S COMMANDMENTS are THE FATHER'S COMMANDMENTS.

            The ONLY Difference (WHICH IS NOT REALLY DIFFERENT at all),
            is (W/LOVE == FORGIVENESS).

            ...Because of the PRICE upon the cross that would shortly, come.

            ONE ATONEMENT == FORGIVENESS , == (If one asks).

            Jhn 13:34 A "[new]" commandment I give unto you,
            That ye love one another; as I have loved you,
            that ye also love one another.

            Jhn 13:35 By this shall all [men] know that ye
            are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

            NEW == Grk/kainos
            Strong's #2537. kainos / kahee-nos' of uncertain affinity;
            new (especially in freshness; while 3501
            is properly so with respect to age:--new.

            COMMANDMENT == Grk/Entole
            Strong'S #1785. entole / en-tol-ay' from 1781;
            injunction, i.e. an authoritative prescription:
            --commandment, precept.

            But as the verses shared in my last post.
            - FATHER already TAUGHT THIS TO US ALL.

            - So this is an UPDATE.
            - (For a NEW TESTAMENT IS ABOUT TO COME).

            Paid for by YESHUA'S BLOOD upon the ALTER/ ...Or CROSS.

            CHRIST just Reinforced it through HIS MESSAGE.
            WHICH is THE FATHER'S MESSAGE.

            SAME/SAME

            That's why your subject header is quite inaccurate.

            - And i post this in LOVE.

            In CHRIST (There is neither JEW nor GENTILE).
            CHRIST teaches us to OBEY HIS COMMANDMENTS.

            - FOR THEY ARE THE FATHER'S COMMANDMENTS.

            SAME/SAME

            The commandments were never all that Grievous to begin with.
            We are not justified by the LAW.
            (....FOR ALL BUT CHRIST ALONE, FALLS SHORT IN IT).

            These LAWS were only a PRELUDE to what would COME.

            FATHER wants us all to LIVE.

            -Not PERISH.

            SO FATHER sent the SON ,
            - (That was a part of HIS PLAN from the beginning).

            LOVE+FORGIVENESS / In CHRIST /(Through FAITH and WORKS)== LIFE.

            - No more BLOOD RITUALS/ or ANIMAL SACRIFICES.

            LOVE is a GOOD WORK.
            Always has been.

            OUR HOLY FATHER, (Never taught differently).

            - NEVER!!!

            (...the 10 Commandments prove this point.

            As does this verse written long before CHRIST became FLESH.

            Lev 19:34
            [But] the stranger that dwelleth with you
            shall be unto you as one born among you,
            and thou shalt love him as thyself;
            for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt:
            I [am] the LORD your God.

            CHRIST'S NEW COMMANDMENT is not really NEW.

            - But it does point to this one simple FACT!!!!

            FORGIVENESS == GOOD WORKS.

            GOOD WORKS == FORGIVENESS.

            BOTH are done in LOVE

            - Or they would not be done at all!!!

            Matt 6:14
            For if ye forgive men their trespasses,
            your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
            [== LOVE]

            Matt 6:15
            But if ye forgive not men their trespasses,
            neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

            (no LOVE == No FORGIVENESS)

            == No FORGIVENESS == MEANS THAT YOUR "SIN REMAINS".

            SIN can equal DEATH of the SOUL.

            ALMIGHTY YAH is JUDGE,
            - And JUDGE THE WORLD, HE SHALL.

            That's why it is so important to learn the Differences
            between LAWS ,(Statutes), and ORDINANCES.

            NOT ALL WERE NAILED TO THE CROSS.
            (As some here wish to believe) ,to their own ["detriment"].

            -------------------------
            --------------------------
            ---------------------------

            - PAT / Jn.15:10

            (where here does it say that The FATHER and SON
            DIFFER) , ....I cannot for the life of me see it.

            - So how can you?

            We serve ONE LORD.
            "ONE FATHER", (ONE GOD), ONE SAVIOR.

            And HOLD on to - "ONE TRUTH".

            AGAPE == LOVE

            "JESUS CHRIST" , "IS" - [The] - "LIVING WORD"...

            In {HIS} Service

            .....Don <*))><

            Don wrote:

            - PAT / Jn.15:10

            (where here does it say that The FATHER and SON
            DIFFER) , ....I cannot for the life of me see it.

            - So how can you?

            Pat wrote:

            Never said "the Father and Son differ".

            Jesus said, "If you keep MY commandments, ye shall abide in my love: EVEN as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love." - Jn.15:10