Re: BibleProphecy America Betrayed...by R.Joseph Please check this out.....

  • tHe mAdd pRoFeSsOr
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 9, 2000

      From: Linda K
      Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2004 8:54 AM
      Subject: Re: BibleProphecy America Betrayed...by R.Joseph Please check this out.....

      I get so tired of all these conspiracy stories don't people belive in the truth anymore or is it whatever is in print or someone says truth.??  I like to think that GOD gave us better sense........

      AvenueOfLight <avenueoflight@...> wrote:
                                                 http://universitypress.info/AmericaBetrayed.html

      Daniel 7:25.  And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

      SIster, are you a Saint of the Most High that is wearing out here?

      Of course all who are Christians, we all seek the truth. Further than merely seeking the truth, if we have Christ, then we also have the truth, for Christ Himself said that He was the truth.And it was  the Most High that spoke from heaven, telling us that we should listen to Christ, for He was His Son. And as any Christian knows, the way to acceptability by the Most High, it is by becoming followers of His Son, Yahshua (Jesus) the Christ.

      But how much of the truth does each one of us individually have?
      Do we all know Christ equally, and understand Him in the same way?
      Heh, if it were so,then there would be no mention of seven churches in Revelation, but instead merely only one church. Or neither would there be any need for one to preach or teach another, for merely being equal in Christ would equate to everybody knowing Him equally and there would be no necessity of any Elders to instruct the newbies, or the more knowledgeable the less knowledgeable.

      And all who are Christians, we all seek the truth, as well as also all have a part of the truth ourselves
      Being a Christian myself, I have spoken with Christians for almost sixty years, ever since I learned to talk as an infant. And in all that time I never met a one of them that had the whole truth. (More that a few THOUGHT that they did though) And I do not say that, by presuming I myself have the whole truth either, I say that because I was able to ask them all questions that they could not answer, therefore they themselves did not know the whole real deal in its completeness, and were not knowledgeable of the whole truth themselves.

      And if you are tired of endless conspiracy theories, if yourself, you have the whole truth, why not explain the errors and faults of those theories so that some of the lesser brethern like myself that readily admit to not having the WHOLE truth, that we could all join in agreement with you in the whole truth?

      If you do not do so, and in fact you have the whole truth, then is not my blood or the blood of those who fall in that fashion into error, are not those errors upon your shoulders being you had the truth and failed to show the people their error, even after being asked in a constructive way?  Is it not written that the greatest serves the least in the Kingdom of God.? And therefore should not the one with the most truth, then at least make an attempt to show the errors of some conspiracy theory, if in fact that theory had no real merit or truth to it?

      If you cannot prove something wrong by the truth, you necessairly have to admit the possibility to yourself that perhaps it might be the truth, however much distasteful or contradictory it might seem to be compared to your current conceptions of what is the truth. The truth does not always come gift wrapped in pleasant packages, more often than not it comes in rather undesireable ways, hard ways to accept, which of course is why so many people love to revel in fantasies and reject the whole truth or at least some part of it, thinking they can neglect the hard part and retain the good part which is a deadly self delusion.

      And because it is such a popular delusion, people even reject the truth when it is presented to them in a fashion incompatable with what they formerly thought was truth, themselves presently having only part of the truth, but mixed with enough leaven so that it would not avail them to complete the race that we all must complete if we be loyal to Christ, and thererfore the real truth is hindered by such errors.

      I can certainally agree that there are many far out conspiracy theories that any rational Christian need not address in every detail, for to accomodate that folly would be so time consuming that one would lose themselves in the vanity of chasing folly. However, concerning your answer to this individual going by the handle "Avenue of Light" there are undoubtedly some things that you and he could benefit from by devoting some intelligence to descerning which version of truth contains the more real truth, and therefore has merit to be discussed. I have communicated with that individual, and do not agree with a few things that he says, but he is very knowledgeable in things that undoubtedly you are not aware of, being you have refused to consider them, like the children of Israel in the old testament that stopped up their ears when they were being told some things that they did not want to hear by some one of Gods hidden people that served Him unbeknownst to them.

      If we love the real truth, we never become tired of it. We never get tired of it, because the truth when it is finally known always wins, and people never get tired of winning. But sometimes if we are not in enough truth to realize we do not have it all ourselves, then we cling to errors blindly mistakenly thinking to ourselves that it is loyality to the truth. But the only real sure truth is already written in Gods Word. Therefore if you cannot see in Gods Word, where there are no conspiracies, you must accept the possibility that there probably are conspiracies, and if the question arises at least look into it.

      But the real clincher is that if you really read Gods Word, you would find that yes indeed, God EVEN SAYS THERE ARE CONSPIRACIES.

      2 Sam.15 12.  And Absalom sent for Ahithophel the Gilonite, David's counseller, from his city, even from Giloh, while he offered sacrifices. And the conspiracy was strong; for the people increased continually with Absalom.
      2 Kings 12 19.  And the rest of the acts of Joash, and all that he did, are they not written in the book of the chronicles of the kings of Judah?
       20.  And his servants arose, and made a conspiracy, and slew Joash in the house of Millo, which goeth down to Silla.

      2 Kings 1418.  And the rest of the acts of Amaziah, are they not written in the book of the chronicles of the kings of Judah?
       19.  Now they made a conspiracy against him in Jerusalem: and he fled to Lachish; but they sent after him to Lachish, and slew him there.
      2 Kings 15 5.  And the rest of the acts of Shallum, and his conspiracy which he made, behold, they are written in the book of the chronicles of the kings of Israel.
      2 Kings 15 30.  And Hoshea the son of Elah made a conspiracy against Pekah the son of Remaliah, and smote him, and slew him, and reigned in his stead, in the twentieth year of Jotham the son of Uzziah.
      I just mention a few here, but notice that all of these were in the midst of GODS PEOPLE.

      Think the Christians are any different today, than Gods people of yesterday?

       Jer.11:9.  And the Lord said unto me, A conspiracy is found among the men of Judah, and among the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
      This "Avenue of light" fellow that you are too tired to listen too, he knows (or is the second independant witness to myself and others) that also know of the conspiracy spoken of by Jeremiah in Chapter eleven, not that either he or I have the whole truth, I would be willing to bet that we know part of the truth that you do not, and each at least tired to share it with you.

      If you fail to even consider it, then you have only yourself to blame, if any part of that truth you neglect to see causes you to stumble in the end.

      Community email addresses:
        Post message: BibleProphecy@onelist.com
        Subscribe:    BibleProphecy-subscribe@onelist.com

      Shortcut URL to this page:
        http://www.onelist.com/community/BibleProphecy

      Do you Yahoo!?

      Community email addresses:
        Post message: BibleProphecy@onelist.com
        Subscribe:    BibleProphecy-subscribe@onelist.com

      Shortcut URL to this page:
        http://www.onelist.com/community/BibleProphecy

    • AvenueOfLight

        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 1, 2004
          Sorry, but when someone starts out immediately throwing dirt on someone else it is a total turn off ........ we have enough to pray about without adding to our troubles with little bits of digs at everyone else. ......... we are to pray for others not use them for  our on political agendas, there is enough woe in this world for everyone with out adding to it...................................................

          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 1, 2004
            Just for your information....Al Martin was totally involved in this thing... Check out his book in relation to this whole global agenda...... There is much out there if one desires to know the truth...This planet and everything on it is an illusion..This is satan's world not Christ's.......May the Lord bless you with discernment.......This is fact and not babble..God be the judge...We are to have a love for the truth..........I am not speaking evil of any here but the light of truth will make known all things...Be ye watchful....AND pray......    Consider......I get tired of all the sheeple...supposed to be sheep...totally unaware of their surroundings and....reality.......I try to be as patient as I can but this total denial is burdensome.....    Mike
[...]

          • bibleprophecy_ndbpsa
            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 1, 2004

              I feel as you do, Linda. The Scripture says, "Give none offence, . . . " (1 Cor.10:32). I believe it�s about time we all respect each other�s views and behave accordingly.

              Pat (ndbpsa)

              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 1, 2004
                Is there positive "proof" that President Bush KNEW of the 9/11 attack BEFORE it happened?

                Pat (ndbpsa)

                Message 7 of 16 , Aug 2, 2004
                  "woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight"
                  Isaiah 5:21

                    Message 9 of 16 , Aug 3, 2004

                      SIster, are you a Saint of the Most High that is wearing out here?

                      The only truth is GOD's word, HIS word is judge no other and forgive all, if anyone has done wrong then it will be decided between HIM and GOD, not by me by spreading gossip, or stories where everyone says they have proof but in the end it is only opinion and their own truth... I LOVE the LORD and do not waste my time trying to tear other people down, it is wasted time and energy and leads to sin and darkness before you even realize you are there.  So do whatever you want, read whatever you want but remember in the end everything that comes out of your mouth and every thought and action you do are accountable to GOD and I am doing my best not to be involved in the world's idols and political agenda's .... when it comes time to vote it will be with much prayer and asking the Lord what HE wants me to do not reading a bunch of junk from one person or another on the internet about one person or another.... I trust GOD"s word and HIS judgment and no man's .

                      Do you Yahoo!?
                    • Kaye
                      Message 10 of 16 , Aug 4, 2004
                        Hello Angel of Light,

                        I appreciate you posting the website in this group. My prayers and
                        discernment tell me the evidence is truthful. We Christians tend to
                        not want to accept that our President and his administration would do
                        the terrible things they have because they stand up and say they are
                        God fearing. Their actions speaks louder.

                        Some people are actually afraid to see Fahrenheit 9/11 even though it
                        is a film that truthfully shows the facts of the Bush Administration
                        and their tactics to use fear as a means of getting support and votes.

                        I emplore everyone to pray for President Bush and our country. We
                        have been misled and only God can save us because we are like sheep
                        who have gone astray.

                        kaye

                        --- In BibleProphecy@yahoogroups.com, "AvenueOfLight"

                          Message 12 of 16 , Aug 7, 2004
                            Hi Linda K,

                            (1) The documentary, F.9/ll, was actual footage. Did you see it?

                            (2) Have you read the 9/ll Commission Report?? If so, please state
                            which passages debunk Mr. Moore's statements.

                            I went to see the documentary twice and have felt complete relief
                            from the fear that was pent up inside my heart. Now, when I pray for
                            my president and my country, I am not doing it with fear in my heart,
                            it is with the knowledge that God and God alone can save America and
                            lead us to our future. No president should use his position to
                            promote fear to generate votes.

                            Thank you,

                            Kaye

                            --- In BibleProphecy@yahoogroups.com, Linda K <gospel1951@y...> wrote:
                            > Read the 911 commision book that is out, I think it is about 10.00,
                            it tells it like it is and Debunks most of Michael Moore's fanastys
                            for the truth.

                            > Kaye <khkiker@y...> wrote:Hello Angel of Light,
                            >
                            > I appreciate you posting the website in this group. My prayers and
                            > discernment tell me the evidence is truthful. We Christians tend
                            > not want to accept that our President and his administration would
                            do
                            > the terrible things they have because they stand up and say they
                            are
                            > God fearing. Their actions speaks louder.
                            >
                            > Some people are actually afraid to see Fahrenheit 9/11 even though
                            it
                            > is a film that truthfully shows the facts of the Bush
                            Administration
                            > and their tactics to use fear as a means of getting support and
                            votes.

                            > I emplore everyone to pray for President Bush and our country. We
                            > have been misled and only God can save us because we are like sheep
                            > who have gone astray.
                            >
                            > kaye
                            >
                            > --- In BibleProphecy@yahoogroups.com, "AvenueOfLight"
                            > <avenueoflight@n...> wrote:
                            > >
                            > http://universitypress.info/AmericaBetrayed.html
                            >

                            > Community email addresses:
                            > Post message: BibleProphecy@onelist.com
                            > Subscribe: BibleProphecy-subscribe@onelist.com
                            >
                            > Shortcut URL to this page:
                            > http://www.onelist.com/community/BibleProphecy
                            >

                            > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                            Service.

                          • Linda K
                            Message 13 of 16 , Aug 7, 2004
                              Michael Moore said that the President knew about 911, according to the 911 commison he did not......... Michael Moore said that the President flew the saudi relation out of the country as a secret...... he did not. They had it on Fox News the man who arranged it, it was done with the governments permisson because of fear their would be retailation.... Michael Moore goes to other countries - Europe and talks about how horrible America is.... this man (according to reports by the commission) made things look like it was true when most of it was not....... he does not like President Bush so he used his power with film to twist things to his concept.... he does not know GOD.... and from some of the interviews I have seen done by him, he does not believe in GOD..... I have no respect for this man and wouldn't believe anything he had to say, but as you say we must pray for him because Michael Moore is one of GOD's children and GOD loves him ..... whether he believes in GOD or not .... so we must pray before it is to late that someone will reach him with the plan of salvation and that he will listen.... but somehow I think it can only be a miracle of God that he will be reached....................  Buy the commission book read it and then compare it to  FArheit 911, I think after reading it you will put the movie or so called documentary where it belongs in the trash can.   I hate the political season, it puts such a burden on GOD's people, they have to listen to all the half truths, and political junk until they get so caught up in it that they get anger over or against another person who likes or choose to vote for another canadate, that's why we have to stay out of the world and not get involved in stuff like the Moore's of this world provide, we have to stay in GOD's word and pray about what HE wants us to do, not what a political party (either side wants) God will tell us whether we should vote or not and who HE wants us to, because he is the only one who knows the true heart of man.........

                              Message 14 of 16 , Aug 7, 2004

                                Linda K <gospel1951@...> wrote:
                                (according to reports by the commission) made things look like it was true when most of it was not

                                I didn't mean that Moore is mention in the 911 commission book only that what they have to say disproves most of Moore's movie...........

                                Do you Yahoo!?