The 2300 DAYS Time Frame

  • bibleprophecy_ndbpsa
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23, 2002
      The 2300 DAYS time frame of Daniel 8:14 will begin FROM the 1335 DAYS
      time frame of Daniel 12:12 and will conclude at the end of the battle
      of Armageddon (Re.19:20 below).

      The sanctuary will be cleansed (Dan.8:14 below) once the beast
      (Re.13:1) and false prophet (Re.13:11) are cast into the lake of fire
      directly after the battle of Armageddon (Re.19:20 below).

      Both beasts of Revelation chapter 13 will be on the world scene at
      the 1335 days (Dan.12:12 below) prior to the ascension (1 Thess.4:16-
      17). It is the false prophet sitting in the temple of God (2
      Thess.2:4) that will pollute the sanctuary. The sanctuary (Dan.8:11,
      13, 14, Dan.11:31) is Israel.

      Within the twenty-three hundred DAYS time frame (six years, four
      months, twenty day) -

      o The abomination of desolation will be set up (Dan.11:31,
      Dan.12:11). Thirty days later, 1260 days or three and a half years,
      prior to the ascension the abomination of desolation will be enforced.

      o The tribulation against the saints of the most High will
      begin (Dan.7:21, Dan.7:25, Dan.8:24, Re.12:17, Re.13:7, Re.13:15,
      Re.16:6, Re.17:6, Dan.12:6-7).

      o Seventy weeks (490 days) are determined upon thy people (in
      the holy city) AND upon the holy city (Jerusalem) prior to the
      ascension.

      o Within the seventy weeks (490 days), ALL nations will come
      against Jerusalem to battle (Zech.14:2),for a year, a month, a day
      and an hour (Re.9:15) prior to the ascension.

      o Messiah the Prince/Jesus (Dan.9:25) will confirm the covenant with
      many for one week (Dan.9:27 below). That last week prior to the
      ascension the "many" will be the 144,000, those who will be
      alive and remain (1 Thess.4:17).

      o The two prophets will be killed at the last one hour of battle,
      three and a half days prior to the ascension (Re.11:8-12), in the
      midst of the week.

      o The Seventh TRUMPET ascension will conclude the tribulation.
      The entire body of Christ, throughout all ages, will be in heaven at
      the Seventh Trumpet.

      o The commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem will occur
      (Dan.9:25) seven weeks (49 days) prior to Messiah the Prince/Jesus,
      the ascension.

      o Threescore and two weeks (sixty-two weeks, or 434 days, or 1
      year,2 months, 2 weeks) from the commandment to restore and build
      Jerusalem (the ascension will have occurred), the street and the wall
      will be built again (Dan.9:25).

      o The mountains (continents – Ps.104:6) and the islands of the
      earth that were moved out of their places by the great earthquake at
      the Sixth SEAL (Re.6:12-17) begin to drift and the collision of the
      continents (Jer.50:46) will cause the cities of the nations to fall
      (Re.16:.19). The continents will come together as one land mass
      (Re.16:20).

      o After the threescore and two weeks (62 weeks), Messiah (the false
      prophet) will be cut off and the great city Babylon and the sanctuary
      will be destroyed (Dan.9:26).

      o The marriage of the Lamb (Re.19:7) will take place in heaven after
      the fall of Babylon, prior to the battle of Armageddon.

      Dan.12:12 Blessed (Re.14:12-13) is he that waiteth, and cometh
      to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty DAYS. (three
      years, eight months, fifteen days)

      Dan.9:24 Seventy WEEKS are determined upon thy people AND upon
      thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of
      sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in
      everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy,
      and to anoint the most Holy. (490 days)

      Dan.9:27 And he (Messiah the Prince/Jesus - Dan.9:25) shall
      confirm the covenant with many for ONE WEEK: and IN THE MIDST OF THE
      WEEK (3 ½ DAYS) he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to
      cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it
      (the earth) desolate, even until the consummation, and that
      determined (the seven last plagues) shall be poured upon the desolate
      (the wicked).

      Re.19:20 And I saw the beast (Re.13:1) was taken, and with him
      the false prophet that wrought miracles before him (Re.13:11), with
      which he deceived then that had received the mark of the beast, and
      them that worshipped his image. These BOTH were cast alive into a
      lake of fire burning with brimstone (Re.21:8).

      Dan.8:14 And he said unto me, unto two thousand and three
      hundred DAYS; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed. (six years, four
      months, twenty days)

      Pat (ndbpsa)
    • John Byykkonen
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 24, 2002
        good
        --- bibleprophecy_ndbpsa
        <bibleprophecy_ndbpsa@...> wrote:
> [...]
        > oblation to
        > cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he
        > shall make it
        > (the earth) desolate, even until the consummation,
        > and that
        > determined (the seven last plagues) shall be poured
        > upon the desolate
        > (the wicked).
        >
        > Re.19:20 And I saw the beast (Re.13:1) was taken,
        > and with him
        > the false prophet that wrought miracles before him
        > (Re.13:11), with
        > which he deceived then that had received the mark of
        > the beast, and
        > them that worshipped his image. These BOTH were
        > cast alive into a
        > lake of fire burning with brimstone (Re.21:8).
        >
        > Dan.8:14 And he said unto me, unto two thousand and
        > three
        > hundred DAYS; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

        http://games.yahoo.com/
      • Patricia
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 17, 2004
          The 2300 DAYS time frame of Daniel 8:14 will begin FROM the 1335 DAYS
          time frame of Daniel 12:12 and will conclude at the end of the battle
          of Armageddon (Re.19:20 below).

          The sanctuary will be cleansed (Dan.8:14 below) once the beast
          (Re.13:1) and false prophet (Re.13:11) are cast into the lake of fire
          directly after the battle of Armageddon (Re.19:20 below).

          Both beasts of Revelation chapter 13 will be on the world scene at
          the 1335 days (Dan.12:12 below) prior to the ascension (1 Thess.4:16-
          17).

          It is the false prophet sitting in the temple of God (2 Thess.2:4)
          that will pollute the sanctuary. The sanctuary (Dan.8:11, 13, 14,
          Dan.11:31) is Israel.

          Within the twenty-three hundred DAYS time frame (six years, four
          months, twenty day) -

          1. The abomination of desolation will be set up (Dan.11:31,
          Dan.12:11). Thirty days later, 1260 days or three and a half years,
          prior to the ascension the abomination of desolation will be enforced.

          2. The tribulation against the saints of the most High will
          begin (Dan.7:21, Dan.7:25, Dan.8:24, Re.12:17, Re.13:7, Re.13:15,
          Re.16:6, Re.17:6, Dan.12:6-7).

          3. Seventy weeks (490 days – Dan.9:24) are determined upon
          thy people (in the holy city) AND upon the holy city (Jerusalem)
          prior to the ascension.

          4. Within the seventy weeks (490 days), ALL nations will come
          against Jerusalem to battle (Zech.14:2), for a year, a month, a day
          and an hour (Re.9:15) prior to the ascension.

          5. Messiah the Prince (the Prince of Princes/Jesus -Dan.9:25)
          will confirm the covenant with many for one week (Dan.9:27 below).
          That last week prior to the ascension the "many" will be the
          144,000, those who will be alive and remain (1 Thess.4:17).

          6. The two prophets will be killed at the last one hour of
          battle, three and a half days prior to the ascension (Re.11:8-12), in
          the midst of the week.

          7. The Seventh TRUMPET ascension will conclude the tribulation. The
          entire body of Christ, throughout all ages, will be in heaven at the
          Seventh Trumpet.

          8. The commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem will occur
          (Dan.9:25) seven weeks (49 days) prior to Messiah the Prince/Jesus,
          the ascension.

          9. Threescore and two weeks (sixty-two weeks, or 434 days, or 1
          year, 2 months, 2 weeks) from the commandment to restore and build
          Jerusalem (the ascension will have occurred), the street and the wall
          will be built again (Dan.9:25).

          10. The mountains (continents – Ps.104:6) and the islands of
          the earth that were moved out of their places by the great earthquake
          at the Sixth SEAL (Re.6:12-17) begin to drift and the collision of
          the continents (Jer.50:46) will cause the cities of the nations to
          fall (Re.16:.19). The continents will come together as one land mass
          (Re.16:20).

          11. After the threescore and two weeks (62 weeks), Messiah (the
          false prophet) will be cut off and the great city Babylon and the
          sanctuary will be destroyed (Dan.9:26).

          12. The marriage of the Lamb (Re.19:7) will take place in heaven