Massive Outgassing Occurring and tens of thousands of micro quakes in New Madrid Fault Zone

  • John Allen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2005
      from: whatdoesitmean.com

      October 1, 2005

      Massive Outgassing Being Reported In United States As
      North American Plate Continues Fracturing, Tens of
      Thousands of Micro-Quakes Being Reported In New Madrid
      Fault Zone

      By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Russian
      Subscribers

      Russian Scientists are reporting today that the
      fracturing of the North American Continent is
      continuing unabated, and has now reached the point
      where trapped methane pockets deep within this
      tectonic plate are outgassing in various areas of the
      United States and Canada, and as we can read from just
      a few of the hundreds of reports we’ve received within
      the past 24 hours:

      As reported by the Associated Press News Service in
      their article titled "Lake Erie burps and nearby
      residents smell it" and which says, "State and federal
      environmental officials are trying to determine the
      cause of a big stink reported along Lake Erie.
      Hundreds of residents called authorities or the
      National Weather Service yesterday to report the
      smell, which has been variously described as like
      gasoline, natural gas or even decaying garbage and
      rotten eggs. The smell was strongest yesterday morning
      when a cold front swept through the area, churning up
      larger than normal waves from Erie to Dunkirk, N.Y.,
      officials said."

      As reported by the Washington Post News Service in
      their article titled "Mysterious Stench Nauseates
      Northeast" and which says, "Olive Taylor first noticed
      the odor Tuesday night outside her Northeast
      Washington home. By yesterday morning, the smell had
      turned into a stench so bad that it woke her up. "It
      was so unlike anything that should have been in my
      home," said Taylor, 71. "It wasn't really a gas smell.
      My son said it was a propane smell, but a neighbor
      said it didn't smell like propane. Maybe it was kind
      of gassy. It was in fact giving me a headache. "Scores
      of people in the District called authorities yesterday
      to complain that a similar odor was invading homes,
      businesses, a dozen schools and two police stations."

      As reported by the Thunder Bay Television News Service
      in their article titled "Strange smell in Longlac" and
      which says, "Municipal officials are urging Longlac
      residents to exercise caution as they investigate
      reports of 'gasoline-type' odours in the towns sewer
      system. The problem first cropped up about ten days
      ago in a variety of homes and businesses...and is
      reportedly most noticeable in basement areas. The
      Municipality of Greenstone says it still doesn't know
      if the smell is from sewer gases, natural gas or an
      industrial solvent. But its called in both the
      Ministry of Environment and the District Health Unit
      to try and track down the problem."

      Methane used for industrial purposes, or that which is
      present in mining operations is almost always
      odorless, but methane from tectonic plate fracturing
      is accompanied by odors from decomposing organic
      materials and whose main outlet into the earths
      atmosphere is primarily through outgassing through mud
      volcanoes.

      One of the top research scientist concerned with
      methane is the American Dr. Thomas Gold of Cornell
      University, and whose theories much of the world’s
      science in this area is now based upon, and as we can
      read from this 1978 report by the Geophysical
      Institute, University of Alaska Fairbanks titled
      "Goldian Methane" and which says:

      "Natural gas is mostly methane, normally more than
      80%. Composed of one carbon atom and four hydrogen
      atoms, methane is the simplest of the hydrocarbons.
      The hydrocarbon compounds that form the world's oil
      and gas reserves have long been thought to form from
      decomposition of vegetable material many millions of
      years ago, and thereby to be in limited supply.

      But now a bold new idea is circulating about the
      source of methane. Dr. Thomas Gold of Cornell
      University suggests that a vast store of methane was
      trapped deep within the earth when the planet was
      formed. Under high pressure from the weight of
      overlying rocks composing the solid outer part of the
      earth, Gold's methane, according to his suggestions,
      is trying to move upward and to seep out of the earth,
      a process called outgassing. Gold's idea has major
      implications about the world's available fuel
      reserves. If he is right, new exploration and deeper
      drilling methods can yield a huge supply of energy
      that might last a million years at the current usage
      rate. The idea has special interest for Alaska and the
      Canadian Arctic, too, since the upward migration of
      methane can be stopped by permafrost. Alaska's frozen
      North Slope and other Arctic regions with extensive
      permafrost may be major methane traps

      Professor Gold's heretic concept also involves new
      thoughts on how tsunamis, earthquakes and earthquake
      lights are generated. His new ideas may be right or
      they may be wrong. Like many other highly respected
      and innovative scientists, Gold has been wrong before:
      years ago he predicted that when the first lunar
      landings were made the spacecraft would sink out of
      sight in a deep layer of dust. If he is right this
      time, future historians will probably acclaim him as a
      scientific hero of our times."

      But as we have all too often seen in the West, the
      theories put forth by Dr. Gold have been met with
      increasing scorn in his own country, but to Russia his
      theories have proved invaluable, even to the point
      that Russia is now one of the world’s largest oil
      producers and the predictive value of major
      earthquakes has reached 70%, and as we had previously
      reported upon:

      In our August 18th report titled "Russian Forces
      Prepare For Massive Earthquakes as Gulf of Mexico
      Becomes ‘Zone of Death’ and New Madrid Fault Zone
      Heads Towards Cataclysmic Event" we had stated:

      “For the Russia’s President Putin has ordered all
      Emergency Services to begin preparations for these
      events, and as we can read as reported by RIA Novosti
      News Service in their article titled "Powerful
      earthquake could strike Kamchatka" and which says,
      "The Russian Emergency Situations Ministry is
      deploying additional units and equipment as a
      preventive measure against a powerful earthquake
      expected on Kamchatka, a peninsula in the northeast of
      Russia, a senior ministry official said Wednesday.

      Lieutenant General Viktor Kapkanshchikov, head of the
      ministry's regional center, said 30 rescue workers had
      been temporarily transferred here until December
      during the heightened earthquake alert, in the wake of
      seismologists' warning that a magnitude 7.2 quake
      could rock the region between now and December.
      According to the official, additional equipment,
      instruments and medical supplies will be delivered at
      the end of August and a mobile hospital from the
      Rescue Center will be airlifted in early September.
      Regional ministry branches are ready to deal with a
      possible emergency, Kapkanshchikov said. The employees
      are taking preventive measures to ensure fewer losses
      and less damage if an earthquake is to strike the
      region.

      Exercises to check the readiness of all Emergency
      Situations Ministry units are scheduled for September
      7-9 on Kamchatka and will be supervised by minister
      Sergei Shoigu. A report from the International
      Institute of Earthquake Prediction Theory and
      Mathematical Geophysics predicted the region,
      including Kamchatka and the Kurile Islands, has a 70%
      chance of being hit by a quake until December 2005."

      To the value of these predictive reports we reported
      on in our September 28th report titled "Russian Forces
      Prepare For Massive Earthquakes as Gulf of Mexico
      Becomes ‘Zone of Death’ and New Madrid Fault Zone
      Heads Towards Cataclysmic Event", and wherein we had
      stated:

      “What Russian Scientists are calling a ‘precursor
      event’ to an expected Major Earthquake in the Far East
      has occurred today with the reporting of a 6.5
      Magnitude Earthquake occurring in the Kuril Island
      Region, and as we can read as reported by China’s
      Xinhua News Agency in their article titled "Earthquake
      rocks Kuril Islands, Russia" and which says:

      "An earthquake measuring 6.5 points on the Richter
      scale struck the Kuril Islands in the Far East of
      Russia on Thursday, but there were no immediate
      reports of casualties and damage, the Interfax news
      agency said. The earthquake occurred 175 km southeast
      of the town of Severo-Kurilsk on the Kuril Islands at
      around 1:17 p.m. Moscow time (0917GMT) on Thursday,
      Viktor Beltsov from the press service of the Russian
      Emergency Situations Ministry was quoted as saying.
      According to Beltsov, the earthquake wave in
      Severo-Kurilsk reached four points on the Richter
      scale. No casualties or damage have been reported yet.
      Meanwhile, the Russian ministry predicted a major
      earthquake inthe Far Eastern peninsula of Kamchatka
      for the end of this year."

      So concerned have some of the lower levels of the
      United States Government become, due to the continuing
      series of micro-quakes occurring in the New Madrid
      Fault Zone Region, that they are now calling for
      massive preparations to take place, and as we can read
      as reported by the Associated Press News Service in
      their article titled "Congresswoman Emerson Calling
      for Quake Exercise in New Madrid Fault Zone" and which
      says:

      "Earthquake experts agree it's a matter of time when,
      not if, another major quake strikes along the New
      Madrid Seismic Zone. In the wake of hurricanes
      Katrina and Rita, two members of Congress say it's
      time to get ready. U.S. Representative Jo Ann Emerson
      and Senator Jim Talent, both Republicans from
      Missouri, today asked Homeland Security Director
      Michael Chertoff to organize an emergency response
      drill in anticipation of a potential earthquake that
      could devastate a region from Memphis, Tennessee, to
      St. Louis."

      But to the American Scientific Institutions warning
      their people about the catastrophic events soon to
      overtake them it is perhaps best to read from Dr.
      Thomas Gold himself on how these scientists think, and
      as we can read as he has reported in his article
      titled "New Ideas in Science" and which says:

      "Staying with the herd to many people also has an
      advantage that they would not run the risk of exposing
      their ignorance. If one departs from the herd, then
      one will be asked, one will be charged to explain why
      one has departed from the herd. One has to be able to
      offer the detailed justifications, and one's
      understanding of the subject will be criticized. If
      one stays with the herd, then mostly there is no such
      charge. "Yes, I believe that because doesn't everybody
      else believe that?" That is enough justification. It
      isn't to me, but it is to very many other people. The
      sheep in the interior of the herd are well protected
      from the bite in the ankle by the sheep dog.

      It is this tendency for herd behavior that is greatly
      aggravated by the support structure of science in
      which we believe nowadays. I will read out just one
      passage here to show that other people than myself
      have recognized the herd problems: David Michland
      writes in the REVIEWS OF ASTRONOMY:

      I sometimes wonder if the much encouraged and
      proclaimed interaction among western astronomers leads
      to a form of mental herd behavior which, if it does
      not actually put a clamp upon free thinking,
      insidiously applies the pressure to follow the
      fashion. This makes the writings of our Soviet
      colleagues who have partly developed ideas in
      comparative isolation all the more valuable."

      And the American people too, like their scientists, no
      longer except, in fact they disdain and ridicule,
      those scientists, and scientific theories that do not
      ‘fit in’ with their ‘herd mentality’. But with this
      particular ‘herd’ we see evidenced in the United
      States today, they can be likened more to sheep than
      to human beings, as they no longer are able to think
      for themselves but have to be told what to do by their
      ‘shepards’.

      But not to greener pastures are these once great
      people being led, but to their total destruction and
      to which very few of them are able to fully see,
      because in seeing they would have to believe, and in
      believing all that they had thought they new would
      perish immediately.

      © October 1, 2005, EU and US all rights reserved.

      September 28, 2005

      6.5 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Russia As Scientists
      Prepare For Major Earthquake, American Train Derailed
      In New Madrid Fault Zone, Northwestern United States
      Quake Swarms Continue as North American Plate
      Fractures Continue

[...]

      Reports from the United States today are also
      continuing to show the destabilization of the New
      Madrid Fault Zone Region where the continuing swarms
      of micro-earthquakes have led to the derailment of a
      passenger train, and as we can read as reported by the
      Associated Press News Service in their article titled
      "Amtrak Train Derails in Missouri" and which says:

      "An Amtrak train derailed in eastern Missouri after
      apparently striking boulders on the tracks from a
      rockslide, officials said. No major injuries were
      reported. It was not immediately clear how many people
      were on the train. Jefferson County Sheriff Glenn
      Boyer said it was carrying 130 passengers and crew
      members, but an Amtrak spokeswoman earlier said there
      were 90 people onboard. Boyer said 11 people suffered
      minor injuries but none was life-threatening."

      Of concern also to Russian Scientists are the numerous
      earthquake swarms occurring throughout the North
      American and adjacent Continents, and to which we had
      previously reported on in our September 27th report
      titled "Catastrophic Atmospheric Blast in Southern
      Hemisphere Continues Global Weather Chaos as North
      American Plate Instability Increases and US President
      Orders Massive Troop Withdrawal from New Madrid Fault
      Zone Region" and wherein we had stated:

      “As Russian Scientists have long theorized, the
      continuing boundary pressures on the North American
      plate are increasing by the day, and as we can read
      from these various earthquake swarm reports of just
      the past few days:

      As reported by the Associated Press News Service in
      their article titled "Earthquake Rattles Mojave
      Desert" and which says, "A magnitude-three-point-two
      earthquake rattled the Mojave Desert last night but no
      damage or injuries were reported. Seismologists say
      the quake happened just after seven o'clock and was
      centered 13 miles north of Palm Springs. It was the
      latest in a week full of small temblors in Southern
      California, including a four-point-seven quake in Kern
      County Thursday."

      As reported by the Canadian Broadcast News Service in
      their article titled "Tremors felt in southwestern
      N.B." and which says, "Several communities in
      southwestern New Brunswick felt tremors from a small
      earthquake early Sunday. The Geological Survey of
      Canada reported a tremor with a magnitude of 3.5 was
      felt at 1 a.m. on Sunday morning. It was centered 16
      kilometres southwest of St. Andrews, N.B., but was
      also felt in St. Stephen and nearby Upper Mills."

      As reported by the Bloomberg News Service in their
      article titled "Northern Peru Is Struck by Magnitude
      7.5 Earthquake" and which says, "A magnitude 7.5
      earthquake struck northern Peru at 8:56 p.m. local
      time, the U.S. Geological Survey said on its Web site.
      At least four people died in the quake, Agence
      France-Presse reported."

      As reported by the Belize Channel 5 News Service in
      their article titled "Earthquake tremors felt in
      Belize" and which says, "The National Emergency
      Management Organization, NEMO, reports that people
      living in the southern and central parts of the
      country experienced the early morning tremor that was
      triggered by a moderate earthquake the occurred some
      six point two miles below the waters off Honduras or
      about one hundred and fourteen miles southeast of
      Belmopan."

      Reports from the United States today show that these
      earthquake swarms are increasing and are now affecting
      their Northwest Regions, and as we can read as
      reported the Associated Press News Service in their
      article titled "Geologists report central Idaho
      earthquake cluster" and which says, "A cluster of
      earthquakes south of Cascade has been shaking items
      off shelves and jolting residents out of their sleep
      this week. The swarm in the Clear Creek area, which
      started around Sept. 22, is unusual in that residents
      are feeling the earthquakes, the largest of which,
      Tuesday night, had a magnitude of about 3.7. Usually
      an earthquake measuring 3.7 isn't felt and causes no
      damage at all — only at about 4.7 magnitude do people
      notice the shaking, or do earthquakes crack plaster or
      leave other signs, Zollweg said."

      To the American people being warned by their Military
      Leaders about these events, and their catastrophic
      potentials, we have received numerous reports that are
      stating that the long anticipated ‘crackdown’ on
      information is beginning in the United States.

      Of particular concern to many International Rights
      Organizations, and Press Associations, has been the
      American Military and Intelligence services using
      their recently acquired alternative news sites to
      begin the censoring of all warnings to the American
      people themselves, and to which methods the American
      Military Authorities have perfected upon the
      battlefields of Iraq, and as we can read as reported
      by the Cape Times News Service in their article titled
      "US troops block Iraq coverage - Reuters chief" and
      which says:

      "The conduct of United States troops in Iraq,
      including increasing detention and accidental
      shootings of journalists, is preventing full coverage
      of the war reaching the American public, Reuters said
      on Wednesday. In a letter to Virginia Republican
      Senator John Warner, head of the Senate Armed Services
      Committee, Reuters said US forces were limiting the
      ability of journalists to operate. Schlesinger
      referred to "a long parade of disturbing incidents
      whereby professional journalists have been killed,
      wrongfully detained, and/or illegally abused by US
      forces in Iraq". He urged Warner to demand that
      Rumsfeld resolve the issues "in a way that best
      balances the legitimate US security interests and the
      legitimate rights of journalists in conflict zones".
      At least 66 journalists and media workers, most of
      them Iraqis, have been killed in the Iraq conflict
      since March 2003."

      It is particularly ironic to note that a country like
      the United States, and which was founded upon the
      principals of a free press and giving to their
      citizens true, accurate and timely information has now
      become the most controlled society in the world,
      surpassing even Communist China in what they will
      allow their people to know, and how utterly these
      people have forgotten the words, "Censorship reflects
      society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a
      hallmark of an authoritarian regime."

      But as the Black Curtains of Fascist suppression
      lowers itself around the United States today, we must
      remain vigilant in our efforts so that those who see,
      those who understand, may be saved.

      © September 29, 2005, EU and US all rights reserved.

      September 28, 2005

      Venezuela Begins Preparations to Accept American War
      Refugees as United States Military Leaders Prepare To
      Close All Borders and Enact Total Police State

      By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Russian
      Subscribers

      Russian Intelligence sources are reporting this week
      that Venezuelan President Chavez has ordered his
      Government Ministries to begin preparations for the
      orderly processing of American war refugees that will
      soon be attempting to flee the United States during
      the upcoming closing of their borders to prevent their
      citizens from escape.

      Not since the events of last centuries great wars has
      the world even had to contemplate such a massive
      movement of peoples fleeing a dictatorial and fascist
      regime, and as history has shown was not met by the
      worlds governments with any kindness, but rather with
      disdain. Perhaps of the many thousands of examples
      from those times, those of the plights of the German
      war refugees of the S.S. St. Louis, and the
      Kindertransport children should serve as an example
      for the American people of today in what they may soon
      be facing, and as we can read from the reports of
      those times:

      Of the events that occurred with the war refugees of
      the S.S. St. Louis we can read, "On May 13, 1939, six
      months after Kristallnacht, 937 men, women, and
      children, boarded the S.S. St. Louis for Cuba. 930 of
      them were Jewish refugees from Nazi persecution –
      among the last to escape from Germany’s tightening
      restrictions on emigration. The ship arrived near the
      Havana harbor two weeks later, on May 27, 1939. The
      passengers were unaware of a disappointing
      development. Cuba’s government had changed, just a
      week before the ship had sailed. The new government
      would not honor their visas. The new administration
      ruled that only 28 passengers held valid passports and
      could enter the country.

      The ship stayed in the Havana harbor in the blistering
      heat for one week, while officials of the Jewish Joint
      Distribution Committee tried to gain the admission of
      the rest of the passengers. Friends and relatives
      waited on shore, and some even hired motorboats to
      sail out to meet the ship. Now that the ship could not
      dock in Cuba, Captain Schroeder sailed it to the
      Florida coast. There he hoped that the United States
      would admit the passengers. Desperately trying to
      avoid a forced return to Germany and certain death,
      the passengers – more than 400 of whom were women and
      children, and many of whom actually had quota numbers
      to eventually enter the United States – sent a
      telegram to Roosevelt asking for help. They received
      no reply. The State Department sent word that it would
      not interfere in Cuban affairs and refused to allow
      the passengers to come ashore. In fact, even as the
      ship was entering Florida’s territories, the Coast
      Guard had fired a warning shot in its direction. The
      captain knew that there was no choice but to turn back
      toward Germany.

      Sailing along the coast of Florida on its way to
      Europe, the St. Louis was shadowed by a Coast Guard
      ship to prevent passengers from swimming to freedom in
      the United States. The New York Times lamented, “Off
      our shores she [the St. Louis] was attended by a
      helpful Coast Guard vessel alert to pick up any
      passengers who plunged overboard and thrust them
      back…The refugees could even see the shimmering towers
      of Miami…the battlements of another forbidden city.”

      For Hitler, the case of the S.S. St. Louis marked a
      stunning victory. It proved that, in spite of the
      protestations of the Allied leaders to the contrary,
      they didn’t want Jews in their countries any more than
      he wanted them in his. In fact, when a Canadian
      official was asked how many Jews fleeing from Nazi
      Europe could be admitted to Canada, he responded:
      “None is too many.”

      Of the Kindertransport war refugee children we can
      also read, "Kindertransport (Children's Transport) was
      the informal name of a rescue effort which brought
      thousands of refugee Jewish children to Great Britain
      from Nazi Germany between 1938 and 1940. The first
      children's transport arrived in Harwich, Great
      Britain, on December 2, 1938, bringing about 200
      children from a Jewish orphanage in Berlin. The last
      transport from Germany left in September 1939, just
      before World War II began. In 1940, British
      authorities interned as enemy aliens about 1,000
      children from the children's transport program on the
      Isle of Man and in other internment camps in Canada
      and Australia."

      Even more shocking than these American people facing
      their lives under Fascist Military Rule is that the
      path they have embarked upon is the same one of the
      German people under the Fascist Military Rule of the
      Nazis, and as we can read from the history of those
      dark days, "The German citizens naively witnessed
      Hitler seize and maintain power. They were bystanders
      who listened to his promises for a prosperous society
      and national glory for Germany, but watched the Nazis
      practice terrorism and murder. The German citizenry
      was viewed as an easy takeover target by the Nazis,
      whose master propagandist. Dr. Joseph Goebbels, said,
      "We come like wolves descending on a herd of sheep".
      Witnessing bystanders were not only German citizens
      who allowed Hitler to rise to power. They were
      political leaders around the world who watched Germany
      become a totalitarian state where the government
      permitted no opposition."

      Today as the Wehrmacht Helmeted Forces of the United
      States, and their Axis Allies, execute their Global
      War aims using terrorism and murder, once again the
      world is stunned by the spectacle of the American
      people themselves, and just like their Nazi German
      counterparts, remaining silent, and as we can read
      from these various reports:

      As reported by the Ireland On Line News Service in
      their article titled “US soldiers 'posted photos of
      Iraqi bodies on web" and which says, "The Pentagon is
      to investigate claims that US soldiers posted pictures
      of Iraqi corpses on the internet in return for access
      to porn. The photos show dismembered bodies and limbs
      and include captions also allegedly written by
      troops."

      As reported by the Associated Press News Service in
      their article titled "Troops tortured detainees, Human
      Rights Watch alleges" and which says, "Soldiers in the
      Army's elite 82nd Airborne Division vented their
      frustration by systematically torturing Iraqi
      detainees from 2003 into 2004, hitting them with
      baseball bats and dousing them with chemicals, a U.S.
      rights group alleges in a new report. The Human Rights
      Watch report, issued Friday, was compiled from
      interviews with a captain and two sergeants who served
      in a battalion of the 82nd Airborne that was stationed
      at a military base called Mercury near Fallujah, the
      insurgent stronghold retaken by U.S. forces last
      year."

      As reported by the Canadian Global Research
      Organization News Service in their article titled
      "Enduring Torture" and which says, "Since the release
      of the Taguba Report on U.S. treatment of Iraqi
      prisoners of war (POWs) and detainees, the unlawful
      practices of torture and abuses continue at an
      increasing rate and brutality. Thanks to Western
      governments and media complicity in the crimes, the
      practices are becoming part of the West sacred "shared
      values". A new report by the U.S-based Human Rights
      Watch (HRW) based on soldiers’ testimony, reveals that
      those troops were following orders on how to torture,
      and abuse Iraqi detainees and POWs."

      And not just to these new ‘shared values’ of the
      torturing and murdering of defenseless Prisoners of
      War have the Fascist Powers of the American Axis
      descended, but also to the protection of one of the
      worlds most wanted International Terrorists, and as we
      can read as reported by the American El Paso Times
      News Service in their article titled "Cuban militant
      can stay in U.S." and which says:

      "Alleged Cuban terrorist Luis Posada Carriles can stay
      in the United States, an El Paso immigration judge
      ruled late Monday. Judge William L. Abbott granted a
      deferral of removal, meaning Posada would not be
      deported to Cuba or Venezuela -- his country of
      citizenship -- where he is wanted in connection with
      the bombing of a Cuban airliner in 1976 that killed 73
      people. The ruling has been awaited by critics of the
      Bush administration, who said letting Posada stay
      would show that the United States has a double
      standard for terrorists.

      "It's giving a signal to the world -- there's good
      terrorism and bad terrorism. And we look after our
      terrorists," said Luis Martin, a member of an anti-war
      group in Albuquerque who came to El Paso to picket for
      Posada's deportation during the trial. Posada is an
      anti-Castro activist and a former CIA operative whose
      case "reads like a character from one of Robert
      Ludlum's espionage thrillers, with all the plot twists
      and turns Ludlum is famous for," Judge Abbott wrote in
      his decision. Posada worked for the CIA during the
      Cold War, court documents showed, and for the United
      States government in Central America in support of the
      Contras in Nicaragua."

      Not just to the accepting of their Military Forces
      engaging in torture and murder have these Western
      people been complying with either, but also to the
      allowing of the most barbaric and draconian laws to
      destroy their freedoms are they also compliant too,
      and as we can read from these various reports:

      As reported by Britain’s Guardian Unlimited News
      Service in their article titled "This is an act of
      censorship worthy of Joseph Goebbels" and which says,
      "The plan to draw up a list of historical events that
      people can be prosecuted for celebrating is a sign of
      a leader losing his grip."

      As reported by the Reuters News Service in their
      article titled "Australia to impose "draconian"
      anti-terror laws" and which says, "Australia is to
      impose "draconian" counter-terrorism laws after state
      and territory leaders agreed on Tuesday to
      wide-ranging security proposals made by Prime Minister
      John Howard in the wake of the London bombings."

      As reported by Britain’s Telegraph News Service in
      their article titled "Anti-terrorism laws supported by
      Blair" and which says, "Mr. Blair strongly defended
      Government plans to strengthen anti-terrorism laws
      yesterday, dismissing as "exaggerated" protests that
      traditional civil liberties were being cast aside."

      As reported by the American Newsday News Service in
      their article titled "Bush urges larger role for
      military" and which says, "Seeking to head off a
      replay of Hurricane Katrina foul-ups, President George
      W. Bush yesterday called on Congress to consider
      giving the U.S. military a leading role in recovery
      efforts in a catastrophic natural disaster or
      terrorist attack, a break with precedent sure to spark
      controversy."

      To the Western people, especially Americans, accepting
      the totalitarian barbarities of the Fascist Military
      States they are creating, and their reasons for doing
      so, can be seen in very words of Adolph Hitler
      himself, and who had said, “The great strength of the
      totalitarian state is that it forces those who fear it
      to imitate it."

      And nowhere in the world is this ‘fear’ more evident
      in the United States, where today the testing of fire
      they are taking is being failed by their once free
      citizens on many levels, but perhaps most evident in
      their moral leaders, and as we can read as reported by
      the Information Clearing House News Agency in their
      article titled "Torturous Silence on Torture" and
      which says:

      “Where do American religious leaders stand on torture?
      Their deafening silence evokes memories of the
      unconscionable behavior of German church leaders in
      the 1930s and early 1940s. Despite the hate whipped up
      by administration propagandists against those it
      brands "terrorists," most Americans agree that torture
      should not be permitted. Few seem aware, though, that
      although President George W. Bush says he is against
      torture, he has openly declared that our military and
      other interrogators may engage in torture "consistent
      with military necessity."

      For far too long, we have been acting like "obedient
      Germans." Shall we continue to avert our eyes – even
      as our mainstream media begin to expose the "routine"
      torture conducted by U.S. forces in Iraq, Afghanistan,
      and Guantanamo? By keeping their tongue-tied heads way
      down, our religious leaders have forfeited the moral
      authority with which they otherwise could speak. They
      end up playing the role of Hitler's Reichsbishops, who
      supported – or at least acquiesced in – the policies
      and methods of the Third Reich.

      Many American men and women – Jews, Christians,
      Muslims of the Abrahamic tradition – have learned not
      to depend on clergy leaders who bless the Empire. The
      inescapable conclusion is, as popular theologian Annie
      Dillard reminds us, "There is only us; there never has
      been any other." The question is this: Are we are up
      to the challenge of confronting the evil of torture,
      or shall we prove Patrick Henry right? Is our country
      about to be "lost and undone?"

      To the Venezuelan Presidents directive to his
      Government Ministries to begin the preparations for
      their countries receiving American War Refugees is
      consistent with his actions towards the American
      people, and whom he admires to the extent that he has
      offered to their poorest citizens relief from their
      internal fuel crisis, and as we can read as reported
      by the ZNet News Service in their article titled
      “Chavez Staying True To Pledge For U.s. Poor" and
      which says:

      "When Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez said on the
      weekend that he was going to open the taps on
      subsidized heating oil for poor folks in the United
      States, many assumed it was a drive-by comment aimed
      at raising the ire of his frequent critics in
      Washington. But, as it turns out, Mr. Chavez is a man
      of his word. Officials at Citgo Petroleum Corp. -- the
      Houston-based company that is wholly owned by
      Venezuela's state-owned energy company -- say they are
      scrambling to put the fine points on Mr. Chavez's
      promise to supply some of the poorest neighbourhoods
      in the United States with cheap heating oil this
      winter."

      Today as our world plunges towards Total War, Global
      Weather Chaos, Catastrophic Earthquakes and a Flu
      Pandemic estimated by the World Health Organization to
      cause the deaths of over 100 Million human beings, no
      one people, no one nation, will be more devastated
      than those of the United States. Not for their not
      being warned of these events, and like the German
      people of last century were also warned, but rather
      because they would not listen, or in listening they
      would mock, and while laughing off the warnings given
      to them failed to prepare.

      © September 28, 2005, EU and US all rights reserved.