Something to Share

  • wordsb1truth
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2001
      I AM YOUR FATHER

      I am your Father as you are the Father of your children
      You are my children as your children are to you
      Know that I love you as you love your children
      Knowing this
      Why do you doubt me as children sometimes do
      When I chasten you why do you rebel against me
      as when you chasten your children they rebel against you
      You are as a child
      You know not of my heaven
      You know not of your future or where the danger lies
      But as your Father
      I do
      Just as your children look to you for guidance in their youth
      You must look to me
      For as a child you were taught of adult things
      So be it
      As a child of God you must be taught of Heavenly things
      As you were growing into adulthood you made mistakes as you learned
      As you grow in the eyes of your Father you will learn from your
      spiritual mistakes and grow into my heavenly ways
      As you were taught as a child to hate
      I will teach you to love
      So be patient when you are chastened and learn
      Through learning comes understanding
      Through understanding and growth comes wisdom
      When you see my Heaven and the ways therein
      You will also see all the reasons I chasten you
      Trust in me
      I am your Father
      My love for you is pure
      I am patient with you
      I am your Father
      As your children bring you joy
      Bring me joy
      Love me as your children love you
      Trust in me
      As your children trust in you
      When you ask
      I will give
      Just as your children ask of you
      You give
      Turn not away from me
      For you will die
      Just as a child lost from its mother in the wilderness
      It will die
      I am your Father
      I am LORD

      In the Spirit of the LORD