recent vision

  • DBee
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2001
      It was then that I found myself over looking at what I believe to be New
      York City.

      The Vision

      There were fires and explosions all over the city and people were
      running in total panic. There were wrecked cars and cabs on nearly every
      street, and there were soldiers everywhere I looked. I felt a Holy
      presence but could not see anyone. I ask if this was the WTC we had just
      seen on TV, and He said no, this is yet to come. I then asked will it
      only be New York City. He said no, many others will suffer in even worse
      ways. In other cities there will be death and destruction across the
      United States. The economy will be totally destroyed and when their god
      of money is gone from them, they will turn to me. But I will receive
      them not.

      I then asked what about those who love You and are truly your children.
      It was then that I could see in the crowds those who could be identified
      by the glory of God around them, and the peace they had was supernatural
      and it could be seen in their walk and manners.

      What about Israel I asked? (He replied) There will be much death and
      destruction in Israel for My people have sinned a great sin against me.
      But I will save them as I have promised, but for those who have come
      against my City and my people, I will show no mercy.

      I asked, when will this happen? Be ready to receive Me, for I will bring
      all these things to pass.

      End of Vision…

      You may ask why would I send this out, the answer is I feel I have no
      choice, only God can answer the question as to what good it will do you
      or others. It certainly will make me look a little strange to many. But
      so be it, I will follow God anyhow.

      Shalom, Jerry Golden
      ----

      Pr 1:20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:
      21She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the
      gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying,

      22How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners
      delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

      23Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I
      will make known my words unto you.

      24Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand,
      and no man regarded; 25But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and
      would none of my reproof: 26I also will laugh at your calamity; I will
      mock when your fear cometh; 27When your fear cometh as desolation, and
      your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh
      upon you.

      28Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek
      me early, but they shall not find me: 29For that they hated knowledge,
      and did not choose the fear of the LORD: 30They would none of my
      counsel: they despised all my reproof.

      31Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled
      with their own devices. 32For the turning away of the simple shall slay
      them (the simple love this present world), and the prosperity of fools
      (their parade was so important and it) shall destroy them.

      33But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet
      from fear of evil.

      Rev 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the
      everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to
      every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, 7Saying with a loud
      voice,

      Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come:

      and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the
      fountains of waters.