2Ezra (Part II)

  • Jack
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      Commentary on 2Ezra Part II

      Now, lets take a look at the additional wings, which planned to rule- only six are left, which are eaten up by the central head of the eagle. EZRA: "After this I looked, and, behold, the twelve feathers appeared no more, nor the two little feathers: And there was no more upon the eagle's body, but three heads that rested, and six little wings."
      We learned that in the two world wars, the reign of the Czar's was overthrown, and then the planned reign of the Kaiser's was also confounded by the eagle heads of Russia, then America in WW2. Clearly, for three heads of continents to be identified by angelic mapping, and to be found at war in the order Ezra saw in his vision, there will have to first be a United Europe (the awakening of the central head), not even tried since the time of Hitler, or even Philip II of Spain during the Armada, or by the Muslim invasion of Europe which was stopped by Charles "The Hammer" Martel in 732, all by influence of Rome. So when does this come to completion?- well, a final world war must be the fulfillment of this prophecy, and the six additional feathers in the right-wing of the bird have the answer.
      The Popes of Rome, along with the appearance of the pairs of the six wings after 1945, leads to WW3 (the king of the north/south wars in Dan 11). They work together to continue rulership of the beast from the central head (Rome) over the whole earth; although it's very nature eats away its own wings and heads to keep it in rule.

      BECOMES

      GOING FROM LEFT TO RIGHT, THE BALD EAGLE OF THE UNITED STATES; THE ROTHSCHILD EMPIRE IN LONDON AND THE BRITISH ARMS (ANGLO-SAXON EAGLE & LION RAMPANT); THE TWO HEADED EAGLE (EAST & WEST) OF THE RUSSIAN EMPIRE; AND THE PAPAL CREST OF ROME (the DRAGON); AND THE WHITE HORSE COMING OUT OF THE CENTRAL EAGLE HEAD OF THE PREVIOUS 12 FEATHERED WINGS (see Part I), WHICH BECOMES THE RED DRAGON OF REV.

      Well, a lot of symbolism in these flags which clearly relate to Ezra's prophecies. The talons of the American eagle holds a quiver of arrows, and the olive branch suggests the link with Israel (the USA's highest investment). One wonders if the illuminate have based their designs of flags by the prophecy of Almighty God- perhaps they have, but few have the knowledge to identify such things. There is a lot to reveal and understand in this section~ so go and make the tea now, so as you can take all this in..
      A key prophecy in a United Europe is the joining of the Franco-German government of the Merovingians, and this is being fulfilled rather quickly by the building in Strasbourg, which is soley modeled on an ancient drawing of the 'tower of babel'.
      A little history of the Spartans shows the link between the eagle and the dragon, between the prophecy of John and Ezra- and the connected timeline of the 'weeks of years' of Ezra's brother Daniel (see Dan 12:7, 1112). The Spartan's claimed their linage from the tribe of Dan, and they worshiped a 'serpent' God, who doubled also as an eagle; this going back before the 6th century. Their Merovingian linage (Merovee is Latin or French for 'sea') of the ancient kings of Europe were itself the 'beast out of the sea' (rev 13:1), as they claim a sea god (Dagon) impregnated Merovee's mother in the 5th century, thus the Norse mythology of legends which climaxed when Hitler's 3rd Reich took power in Europe, as he himself was from that linage. But the 'beast out of the earth' (rev 13:12) makes people worship this 1st beast out of the sea; whose deadly wound was healed~ this is the Franco-German rise of a `United Europe', and the 'tower of babel' which arose out of the earth during the first
      anti-Christ's reign of 'Nimrod'; (Gen 10:10) Babel, Erech, Accad, Calneh, Shinar, Asshur, Nineveh, Rehoboth-ir, Calah, and Resen were the ten horns then. In Psalm 83, ten surrounding nations to Israel consort to rise up against it; Edom, Moab, the Ishmaelites, Hagar, Gebal, Ammon, Amalek, Philistine, Tyre, Assur~ and they produced another anti-Christ during the reign of the Grecian empire in Jerusalem, making everyone take a mark in their hands or foreheads to identify themselves with it.
      But in Daniel's prophecy, we see a very revealing fulfillment of Dan 12, when the first half of the 2520 weeks of years prophecy is at its mid-way point. Counting another 30 days of years from 657, we see the abomination that has caused much desolation in Europe, and beyond. The Mosque of Omar was built near the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem, and counting another 1290(Dan 12:11) years from 687, we get the time when the New Age teacher 'Maitreya' begins to receive abominations in 1977 from a strange god, and a Buddhist project of the same name wishing to erect a giant statue of Buddha. Are they linked for future events, and the 8th pagan empire of Rev. 17:11? And furthermore, another 45 days(Dan 12:12) we find that the Muslim empire was ruling the middle east by 732- and no more sacrifices could have possibly been given up to YHWH from that region because it was under the rule of the 7th beast power of revelation, the Muslim Empire (see heads of days/empires).

      The capture of Judah began in 604 b.c; and the beginning of 2520(7x360) years punishment got underway. On the mid-way point in 657; Jewish religious independence was guarantee'd, until that protection ended in 1917 (+1260 years); with General Allenby's conquest of Jerusalem, and the signing of the Balfour Declaration bringing an end to the 7th head in John's vision, (Ottoman empire of Turkey): clearing the way for a final and eighth head of the red dragon of revelation which is now in the hands of the two horns, Britain and America. 1917 was also the beginning of the eight 'contrary feathers' in Ezra's vision, who started with the Bolsheviks until the Hitler-Stalin pact in 1939. Now, in Daniel 12:1112, the additional 30, and then 45 days; with the nation of Israel existing in 1947(1917+30), plus the extra 45 days of years, and we get to the Oslo peace accord, signed in Sept 1993 at the White House, and the start of plans for the One World Government.
      In all cases, we can see a connection with John's prophecy, the woman on the beast being the vatican helping to establish the UN in New York, which has rule over the 7 continents of the earth, with 10 main regions or 'crowns' of the world. But we are focusing on the 3 continents in Ezra's vision for now; and the central head oppresses the earth for a short time, until it disappears, and the two other heads go to war with one another."But there remained the two heads, which also in like sort ruled upon the earth, and over those that dwelt therein. And I beheld, and, lo, the head upon the right side devoured it that was upon the left side."

      Sir Isaac Newton once said: "When, at some future time, you see a major world power give occasion to the return of the Jews to their land, write by that date, 1260. All subsequent events and times will be pivotal to that occasion."
      If we consider the dual nature of prophecy, 'the abomination which causes desolation' will occur again, one more time, and there will be a new mark to go with the new empire. Henry Gruver has a vision of the war in Caenarvon Castle, Wales, just before the empire takes it's place in Jerusalem; about this 'head on the left' being eaten up- the United States. We can calculate this period by using the Enochian Calendar, which is hidden from the world because so few still observe the Torah; and we can even have a good estimate of when Christ will return using this method.
      I have examined that if the scholar's were out by about 30 years, and Judah wasn't taken into captivity until 574 and not 604 b.c~ then all calculation would fall into place from the creation of Israel in 1947/48; 30 years on we would have the camp David agreement, and then another 45 years, we'd arrive at the time I saw in a vision about the anti-Christ, 2018, precisely half-way through the final week of Daniel (see Dan 9:24-27), ending around 2022.
      Knowing these dates, we can see clearly when major events will occur in YHWH's calendar; Sept 2001 (feast of trumpets) and the start of the final seven year cycle before America is attacked. By 2015, the 'mark of the beast' could be world-wide, and a cashless society will be the result. A state of Judah will also be necessary by that time, and the anti-Christ will have full world acceptance, but for the few who have read and studied this.
      The 360 day calendar in the time of Daniel shows that the New Moon was observed once a month, and the Sabbaths were calculated according to when the moon was seen. Rome made itself a calendar to disturb this simple to follow calendar; Dan 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

      "And then I saw that the two other heads were joined with it. And, behold, the head was turned with them that were with it, and did eat up the two feathers under the wing that would have reigned."
      The '10 kings' who hate the harlot will all come from the same Merovingian linage in Europe (5 from eastern Europe, and 5 from westen Europe) as Adolf Hitler, who unite themselves with 'Rome the Dragon' for a short time to fulfill God's plan; like in the time of Nimrod, and also in the second temple period. Ten towers are seen in Mecca, which may have represented the ten Muslim nations uniting against Israel and the Christian nations in the 7th century, which were from the wings of the ancient Roman Empire. The fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989 edges us closer to what we see on the flag on the right, east/west Europe under one united crown of papal rule, where the anti-Christ will emerge from. Now, I want to look at the six remaining 'contrary feathers' after WW2, who carry the religion of the dragon on, influencing the whole world in the end (see Rev. 17:518:4) and the world regions that are left after the coming war, against the coming King of Heaven and Earth, YahShua Messiah King
      of the Jews: the Lion of Judah.

      EZRA: "Then saw I also that two little feathers divided themselves from the six, and remained under the head that was upon the right side: for the four continued in their place."
      The problem the vatican had was the separation of the two eastern&western heads in it's ancient empire (the two legs of Iron in Daniel's vision), until pope John-Paul came along to influence unison. The Milosevic-Hussein axis ended only this year, with each supporting the other in arms against America and 'the west'. But this build up of hatred for America goes back before this period, where we find the other two wings who helped create the current 'atmosphere' against the west. They are Egyptian born Arafat, who could still potentially play a big role; and one other from the far eastern wing of the ancient Roman empire- pick from the Assads of Syria, or perhaps even the Russian born Niyazov of Turkmenistan, both having a hatred for Israel and America.
      EZRA: "And whereas thou sawest two feathers under the wings passing over the head that is on the right side; It signifieth that these are they, whom the Highest hath kept unto their end: this is the small kingdom and full of trouble, as thou sawest."
      That leaves the two remaining wings, and without those two remaining wings, or horns, there would be no '8th head of the beast', no peace process, no 'mark of the beast', and no anti-Christ (ante in the Greek meaning 'in place of'). Those two powers are united in one purpose and having one mind, having one throne, and one kingdom to rule mankind with. It is accepted by the Jews, the west, the far east, but not by some of the extreme Islamic nations it has been weeding out since it took power in 1917. The British Empire along with the only 'super power' in the world today, the United States, can only fit into ALL the prophecies of the little horn&the harlot; and the two horns like a lamb, but speaking blasphemous words like a dragon. It is believed that the throne is the throne of David, which is accepted by all the secret organizations which base themselves in the Masons, but also, ironically, with the doctrine of the RC church, and Islamic brotherhood. Here are some give aways in
      speeches, which are constantly being used to communicate on TV by the likes of Blair, Bush, and Clinton.

      SUN - The Throne of David - (Psalm 89:36) - which is the British Throne. The "Stone of Scone" is Jacob's Pillar and Israel's Throne of David.
      MOON - Reflects the light of the SUN. The SUN is the British Throne and the "Commonwealth" reflects her light and power (like the moon does to the sun).
      STARS of heaven - U.S.A. (50 on their flag, "STAR spangled banner" etc.)
      HEAVENS - Political systems (above the mountains).
      MOUNTAIN - Government - (Micah 4:1).
      EARTH - Downtrodden people (oppressed and poor).
      EARTH-QUAKE - Great upheaval of the EARTH (as above).
      SEA - Restless, moving people who are not as oppressed and are free to move around (Psalm 65:6,7).
      WATERS - Peoples, multitudes, nations and tongues (languages) (Apocalypse/Revelation 17:15).
      HORN - kingdom
      UNICORN - Unique horn - "One Kingdom, world without end" - God's Kingdom on Earth - soon.
      OLIVE - The "House of Israel" - (people not country)
      FIG tree - Jews (Matt. 21:20), Christ cursing Judaism for ever in verse 19.
      DAY - Year in prophecy (Ezekiel 4:6).
      MONTH - 30 years in prophecy (Rev. 11:2- 42 x 30 = 1260).
      SEVEN - The number of completeness in Scripture.

      Having read this, you will be able to spot any reference a mile off- but there is yet more to study..

      AGAIN GOING FROM LEFT TO RIGHT, WE HAVE 14ft GOG; THE ROTHSCHILD FAMILY CREST (the ARROWS REPRESENT THE 5 SONS & the ROYAL AIR FORCE); THE BRITISH ROYAL CREST (LILLY of FRANCE/DRAGON of WALES); AND MAGOG (with PHOENIX ON SHIELD), ALL OF LONDON.

      In the UN in New York, there is also the symbol of the phoenix. This symbolizes that if ever London and New York are attacked and exchange blows with the east, the throne of the anti-Christ will rise up from the ashes, and take power in Jerusalem to be come the 8th to do so in 4007 years of civilization. After all, an army of two hundred million will not be necessary for burning only Rome! Mussolini was killed by his own people because Italy was not allowed to surrender- but the real fulfillment of this prophecy is meant for the western head of the revived Roman Empire, and a 4th Reich, already, incredibly underway in the U.S~ yet people cannot see this because the standard of education has slumped in the past 20 or so years. Charles's very mixed linage and pedigree can be seen on his mother's side, but his father was educated in Nazi Germany, and Charles himself attended a school which was set up by a neo-Nazi in Great Britain; his father being from Denmark where there is the strong
      Rothschild link. This will mean the fulfillment of prophecy; as only the British throne can match the description of Rev. 13:2; the king of the north, with Egypt possibly becoming the southern king; the Gog/Magog wars of Rev, Dan 11, Eze 38; Henry Gruver's vision in Caenarvon Castle, Wales, wherePrince Charles of Wales was crowned ; and my own dreams and visions. He will be one of the 10 future kings to hand power over to 'the beast'~ his Welsh flag is the only one in Europe with a dragon; but the dragon is well represented in the far east, and it will be mostly these nations who will rise up in the power and authority of satan 'the red dragon' who will burn 'the harlot'.

      I myslef also prayed for conformation of this from the Lord, back in Sept 2003. Here is my prayer that I said to almighty God, and here is also the answer to my prayer, which came about 1 week later:
      Mighty God;
      I come with reverence to your Son, YahShua Messiah
      The King of the Universe; let your name be hallowed in all the earth,
      If it pleases thee~ uncover the one who some have written about to be anti-Christ;
      Uncover him by fire from heaven, and show your servant if this man, Prince Charles of Wales is he; in Wales, let there be a picture taken of this, and let the man who takes it bear my initials so I know you have answered me..

      Well, this indeed is the picture, taken on Oct 1st (1 week before tabernacles) by JB, Jonathan Burnett (15) of Pencoed, Wales.
      Please, do judge for yourself about what you are seeing and reading, as this study has been the result of months of research, prayer, and visions from almighty God to paint the picture for you, the reader, about the endtimes. I do believe that God wants His people to be informed of these times, and to pray diligently so that we may escape God's wrath on earth; and be prepared to put our trust in Him, even if it means our lives. In the next chapter, Ezra has what could be described as another vision about 'the rapture'; but here we have an interpretation, "Know this therefore, that they which be left behind are more blessed than they that be dead." So, those that are still here for His coming are more blessed than those who have given their lives for Christ; but this doesn't mean they are not saved. I actually expect to die for God when the mark of the beast is inforced on mankind, which Prince Charles has already taken~ but there will be those more blessed than I who can function in
      life without it; those who are not part and dependent upon this system, and all it's Un-Godly snares.
      I pray you have been blessed by reading this- take the time also to check out the links found here, they are worth reading. All that's left to say is Shalom; may the Lord bless you and keep you, may He lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace. Amen;
      JB.

      "Hear, O ye my beloved, saith the Lord: behold, the days of trouble are at hand, but I will deliver you from the same. Be ye not afraid neither doubt; for God is your guide, And the guide of them who keep my commandments and precepts, saith the Lord God: let not your sins weigh you down, and let not your iniquities lift up themselves. Woe be unto them that are bound with their sins, and covered with their iniquities like as a field is covered over with bushes, and the path thereof covered with thorns, that no man may travel through! It is left undressed, and is cast into the fire to be consumed therewith..

      Check Out: http://groups.msn.com/sabbathkeepersofAmerica

      And my Love to Heidi...