BE CAREFUL FRIENDS......

  • ShAiStA BaIG
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
             Wonderful story... just takes two minutes to read.

      A little mouse living on a farm was looking through a crack in the wall
      one day and saw the farmer and his wife opening a package.

      The mouse was intrigued by what food the package may contain. He was aghast
      to discover that it was a mouse trap.The mouse ran to the farmyard warning
      everyone  "there is a mouse trap in the house, there is a mouse trap in the
      house."The chicken raised his head and said  "Mr. Mouse, I can tell you this
      trap is a grave concern to you, but it has no consequence to me and I
      cannot be bothered with it.
      "The mouse turned to the pig  "I am so very sorry Mr. Mouse, but the trap
      is no concern of mine either." !The mouse then turned to the bull,  "sounds like you have a problem Mr.Mouse, but not one that concerns me."

          The mouse returned to the house, head down and dejected that no one would
      help him or was concerned about his dilemma.
      He knew he had to face the trap on his own. That night the sound of a trap
      catching its prey was heard throughout the house.
      The farmer's wife rushed to see what was caught. In the darkness she could
      not see that it was a venomous snake who's tail the trap had caught.
      The snake bit the farmers wife.
           The wife caught a bad fever and the farmer knew the best way to treat a
      fever was with chicken soup. The farmer took his hatchet to the farmyard to
      get the soups ! ; main ingredient.
           The wife got sicker and friends and neighbors came  by to take turns
      sitting with her round the clock.
          The farmer knew he had to feed them, so he butchered the pig.
       The farmer wife did not get better, in fact she died and so many friends
      And family came to her funeral that the farmer had to slaughter the bull to
      Feed all of them.

         So the next time we hear that one of our team mates is facing a problem and
      think it does not concern or effect us, let us remember that when anyone
      of us is in trouble, we are all at risk.-shaista baig

      Yahoo! for Good