NEED A FRIENDS

  • yasser khalid
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2005
      HI TO ALL FOLKS & FRIENDS,
      I AM YASSER, 28, FROM LAHORE, PAKISTAN, WORKING AS A
      MANAGER IN A RICE MILL.
      SO THATS MY BRIEF INTRO. WAT I WANT IS JUST A NICE &
      SINCERE FRIEND FOR GOOD COMPANY AND HANGING OUT, SO IF
      ANY ONE INTERESTED JUST MAIL ME BACK ON
      yarros@... or yarros1@....
      WE EXCHANGE CELL NO WHEN U REPLY ME BACK.

      SO UNTIL THEN TAKE CARE & HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYDAY.

      REGARDS,

      YASSER.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • zeeshan shouket
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2005
        Hye ,,

            This is Xeeshan , Shouket  i'm 15 male Karachi .. Pakistan

           i wana make some cool nice frnds ,, so who ever girl or boi want to be ma frnd

         or interested to make frnds just hit me bak ,,, okies will be waiting for yya guys mail

         hit me bak just to check truly urs biggest frnd this is Xeeshan ,,,.