itsme...............MOTHER

  • �T$m�
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2007
      MOTHER
      This is a truly BEAUTIFUL piece please
      read this at a slow pace, digesting every word and in
       leisure...do not hurry....this is a treasure...

        For those lucky to still be blessed with your Mom,
        this is beautiful. For those of us who aren't, this is
        even more beautiful. For those who are moms, you'll love this.

         The young mother set her foot on the path of life. "Is
        this the long way?" she asked.   And the guide said:  "Yes, and the way is hard.

      And you will be old before you reach the end of it. But
        the end  will be better than the beginning."

        But the young mother was happy, and she would not
        believe that  anything could be better than these years. So she
        played with her children, and gathered flowers for
        them along the way, and bathed them in the clear streams; and
        the sun shone on them, and the young Mother cried,
        "Nothing will ever be lovelier than this."

           Then the night came, and the storm, and the path was
        dark, and the children shook with fear and cold, and the mother
        drew them close and covered them with her mantle, and the children said,

      "Mother, we are not afraid, for you are near, and no harm can come."
         And the morning came, and there was a hill ahead, and
        the children climbed and grew weary, and the mother was weary.
        But at all times she said to the children," A little  patience and we are there."
        So the children climbed, and when they reached the top
        they said, "Mother, we would not have done it without you."

          And the mother, when she lay down at night looked up
        at the stars and said, "This is a better day than the last, for my
        children have learned fortitude in the face of hardness. Yesterday I gave them courage.

      Today, I 've given them strength."

      And the next day came strange clouds which darkened
        the earth, clouds of war and hate and evil, and the children groped
       and stumbled, and the mother said: "Look up. Lift your eyes to the light.

      " And the children looked and saw above the clouds
        an everlasting glory, and it guided them beyond the
        darkness. And that night the Mother said,

      "This is the best day of all, for
        I have shown my children God."

        And the days went on, and the weeks and the months and
        the years, and the mother grew old and she was little and bent.
        But her children were tall and strong, and walked with
        courage.  And when the way was rough, they lifted her,
        for she was as light as a feather; and at last they came to a hill,
        and beyond they could see a shining road and golden gates flung wide. And
        mother said, "I have reached the end of my journey. And now I know the end

      is better than the beginning, for my children can
        walk alone, and their children after them."

        And the children said, "You will always walk with us,
        Mother, even when you have gone through the gates."
        And they stood  and  watched her as she went on alone, and the gates
        closed after her.  And they said: "We cannot see her
       but she is with us still. A Mother like ours is more than a memory.  She
        is a living presence......."

         Your Mother is always with you.... She's the whisper
        of the leaves as you walk down the street; she's the smell of bleach
        in your freshly laundered socks; she's the cool hand
        on your brow when you're not well. Your Mother lives
        inside your laughter. And she's crystallized in every tear drop.
        She's the place you came from, your first home; and
        she's the map you follow with every step you take. She's your first love
        and your first heartbreak, and nothing on earth can
        separate you.

        Not time, not space... not even death!

       PASS THIS ON TO ALL THE MOTHERS & CHILDREN YOU KNOW.
       MAY WE NEVER TAKE OUR MOTHERS FOR GRANTED...

        Pass it on to the men too because they have mothers too....

      itsme
      Note:Please send ur comments and replies at  my personal idz with subject itsme(reply)