A Piece of My Heart..

  • **~~Precious _Girl~~**
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 10:32 PM

      I give you a piece of my heart
      To remind you I'm here for you...
      No matter if we are far apart,
      Our friendship will always be true.

      I give you a piece of my soul,
      A part of me reserved for you...
      Hold it dearly and don't let it go,
      No matter what you do!

      Whether it's a bright and happy day
      Or you're troubled and struggling to smile...
      Remember the special piece of my heart
      That reaches you across the miles!

      I will always be there for you!

      Image by FlamingText.com

      Image by FlamingText.com

      Watch Elham the charmed angel singing !!

      FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar MSN Toolbar Get it now!