itsme.......................hi, how r u

  • �T$m�
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2006
      hi and salam,

      how r u?? hmm well u must be surprised no Eid Mubarik Mail well dear friends im not feeling well now-a-dayz just need ur prayers

      well im here to say that itsme promise a hot winter.....hot winter am i mad haan well no im speaking truth stay with me as im sending some coolest mails

      takecare

      ur`s and truly ur`s .................

      itsme
      Note:Please send ur comments and replies at  my personal idz with subject itsme(reply)