Authors do not worry about promoting articles. solutions available

  • Ibrahim Machiwala
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2006
      I was looking for a blog service, to write my experience for public,
      but there wasn't any good service, which support the bulk messages,
      and a disappointment for me was that, nobody support the bulk
      messages, then I realize that I need a blog host service or service
      for my experience where I post my own and worlds great authors.

      As a marketing I know that there are many good sources available on
      the net, but due to non marketed website's the authors and the
      experience is hided and search engine not cover the sites.

      For that I decide to install a blog script on my host, to share the
      experience of the best experienced, beginners and student can write
      there information, on the internet.

      As my experience I promote website through email marketing, link
      exchange, traffic exchange, Seo, and other new strategies.
      I have an articles directory, named : www.articles4free.com where I
      personally like authors and beginner can post there experience as an
      author to my directory, now installed a blog script for them, both
      way they have to sign up to create there profile and post the same
      to appear in search engines.

      General issues are also part of our discussion for that I have an
      forum www.ismaili-net.com where a complete discussion and solutions
      for us. A blog and forums are the best solution to promote your
      experience.

      If you like to post the experience on complete blog host, Its my
      pleasure that I have enabled it for the public to sign up with us,
      www.blogsbasket.com and the ping service and the search engine
      friendly script will let you become a popular personality.

      I am planning to develop a new blog script for the readers. based on
      text material, mean an static html files provide articles and
      information for the searchers on www.text2read.com

      Ibrahim Machiwala (Lodhi) CEO of Articles4free.Com, 7yrs Experience
      of Internet Marketing, Web Promotion, SEO.
      wwww.Articles4free.com, www.Blogsbasket.com, www.Ismaili-Net.com,
      www.MrPakistan.net, www.Text2Read.com