344Angelina Jolie in Pakistan

  • Abdul Ahad Ammar
    May 29 10:29 PM
      Angelina Jolie in Pakistan
      Jolie visited Afghan refugees in Pakistan

      /photo.cms?msid=1100648
      Lookin' Good in Salvar Kameez

      Hollywood star Angelina Jolie has met the Prime Minister of Pakistan on a visit to highlight the plight of Afghan refugees in the country.
      Pakistani Prime Minister Shaukat Aziz and Angelina Jolie

      Angelina Jolie and Ruud Lubbers

      Shaukat Aziz (left) with Angelina Jolie
      Shaukat Aziz is a fan of angelina , he love her tomb rider.

      The Prime Minister House.

      Oscar winner and U.N. goodwill envoy Angelina Jolie asked on Saturday for increased international help to repatriate more than 3 million Afghans living in Pakistan. 'Their children still need to go to school, they need some health care. We cannot let funding completely drop for them,' said Jolie, the goodwill ambassador of the U.N. High Commission for Refugees, at the end of her four-day trip to Pakistan.
      The great Un ambassador.

      Actress Angelina Jolie meets with refugees.
      Angelina Jolie against Pakistani plans to relocate refugee camps

      During press conference in Islamabad.

      Do You Yahoo!?