HIHI :) I'M NEW

  • Archangel009@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2000
      NAME: ONYSSIUS
      Favorite Shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Roswell, *The Pretender* (SCARY ISN'T IT? I'M THE SAME AS SKYE :)
      Favorite Actresses and Actors: Sarah Michelle Geller, Patrick Buchau
      Michael T. Weiss, Andrea Parker, and David Boreanaz
      Webaddress: http://www.angelfire.com/hi3/Wish
      Do I write fanfiction?: Yes and in a *real* need for beta readers
      Do I beta-read?: Not well enough to save my life! It's not that I'm stupid or anything, I do have more than a 130 IQ, I just don't care, don't like grammer.
      Age: 16
    • SkyeDeTrance@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 13, 2000
        Hello Onyssius! I love to beta read for you.
        Skye
      • Efrat Morad
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 13, 2000
          > Do I write fanfiction?: Yes and in a *real* need for
          > beta readers

          what do you write?
          http://im.yahoo.com
        • Jo