Re: Digest Number 60

  • Mttnews@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 1999
      In a message dated 12/5/99 3:40:10 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      Beta_Unlimited@onelist.com writes:

      > I want to know if this is actually
      > happening off-list where I can't see it. I do occasionally see fics being
      > advertised for beta-reading and I think that's good, but if someone accepts
      > to read your story could you please post it to the list so that we know?
      > This is to help keep track of things.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Lynelle
      > Quasi-moderator

      I've been delighted to beta two stories for other list members and two list
      members have kindly offered to read a story. Is that the sort of information
      needed?

      Michele who is still looking for someone to Beta a Shadow Chasers and a War
      of the Worlds story both are gen (G rated)