RE: Checking activity

  • Emily Patterson-Kane
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 1999
      I am looking for a beta for Sherlock Holmes, Arthurian and Western slash. I
      want some-one willing to read long pieces and give detailed feed back for
      typos to plot directions. Good grammar and spelling appreciated. I would
      be happy to send samples to any-one wanting to check if they grock my stuff,
      also some of my rougher/shorter pieces are at
      http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Exhibit/6672/slash.html.

      Likewise I would like to beta for any-one working on longer stories or
      novels, preferably pre-copyright or original characters. I am looking at an
      on-going sort of co-operation aimed at producing publishable short work and
      completing a novel.

      Emily