Re: (no subject)

  • Lynelle Stokes
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 1999
      >From: "Mystery Girl" <mysterygirl@...>

      >P.P.S. There are a couple of Pretender and JAG fans here too right? Aren't
      those two shows just great? I'm a MissParker/Jarod and Mac/Harm shipper! How
      about you guys?

      Miss Parker and Jarod are great! I watch Pretender every friday - Dad and I
      haven't missed a single episode if we could help it. As for JAG, they only
      show repeats at midnight sometimes when they have nothing else to show. I
      always miss it now. I really love programs like those where the writers
      have used brains more than just left it up to the stunts to make up the
      program.

      I'm thinking about a fan-fic. I've never really thought of doing a fan-fic
      for a real-life movie but I might give it a go. I'll beta your story if you
      want, I'd really like to see it.

      Lynelle

      New Zealand