My turn...

  • AngelFoood@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 1999
      Name or Alias: Jen/AngelFood

      Fav shows: The Pretender, Profiler, X-Files, Buffy, Angel

      Fav Writers of fanfiction: Teresa O (XF, Early Edition, Buffy), MareZX
      (X-Files)...I don't read much other than that because I try to keep my
      writing free of suspicion of plagarism<G>.

      Fav actors and actresses: Andrea Parker, Michael T. Weiss, Gillian Anderson,
      Alyson Hannigan, James Marsters, Anthony Stewart Head (Ok..the whole Buffy
      cast & Angel, too<G>)...um...quite a few others whose names are escaping me...

      Webpage address: http://members.aol.com/beyonddsea

      Do you write fanfiction?: X-Files

      Do you beta-read: Yep

      The fanfiction you will beta read: The Pretender, X-Files, Buffy,
      Angel...shipper, non-shipper...doesn't matter!