Beta wanted please!!

  • Charlotte Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2003
      I was wondering if anyone would beta a fic for me, its just a short one, a
      sort of weird crossover between The A-team and Jurassic Park-type-thing. You
      don't need to have seen Jurassic Park of anything, but knowing a little
      about the A-team would probably help.

      Anyone who's interested, please e-mail me.
      Thank you

      Charli!
      (big_red_dragon@...)

      http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger