beta-read my harry potter stuff?

  • nj13guy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2003

      hi,

      can you beta-read my harry potter ch. 4 story.

      If not, Can you suggest a link where I can get a list of beta-readers who will do the job? Also, I was looking for  a erotica/smut site which provides/has FREE good reader feedback system. I was using literotica.com BUT they have taken off all Harry Poter stuff. So I was on the lookout for a site for posting my potter stuff which provides/has FREE good reader feedback system. I have posted my stuff on asstr.org & google groups BUT they do not have an organised system for reader feedback!!

      I am sending the story as a word document file attachment.

      I am also sending the first 3 chapters in ch1_3_potter.doc  file. Those 3 chapters were posted on the net without much beta reading. You may like to read those chapters in order to get the style of my writing & may help you with continuity in ch. 4 of the story.

      If you do not have the time to beta-read, then you may read those chapters when ever you like, & hope fully suggest some changes which will make my story/smut more readable/enjoyable.

      I would welcome any changes to my story that you think that will make it easier to read & more realistic. I think I have repeated phrases.

      I am not experienced at this. So I am very open to the changes you make  in the story.
      I think my paragraphs are too uneven - they are either too long or too short. I think that will create difficulties for the reader. I hope it can be sorted out.

      For the previous chapters of this Harry story mine go here http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=nj13guy

      You may like to read the 'My horny & hate mail from readers on Potter erotica' post on the above link. it is interesting. :) ;)

      ~nj13guy

      Sexy Hermione Granger Page

      http://www.geocities.com/nj13guy

      Do you Yahoo!?