Introducing me...

  • Erin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 1999
      Name or Alias: Rorie

      Fav shows: The Pretender, JAG, Profiler, X-Files, ER, Touched by an
      Angel, Star Trek: Voyager

      Fav Writers of fanfiction: Dasha K (XF), Felicia Ferguson (XF, JAG),
      Kim Knipp (JAG), Jenny D (JAG), Jen T (JAG), Kathleen Klatte (JAG),
      Traci Smith (JAG, XF), Pat (JAG, XF), just about anyone who can tell a
      good romantic angst story. Of course, I also like happy, romantic
      pieces of fluff. I'm just on an angst kick right now.

      Fav actors and actresses: Andrea Parker, Michael T. Weiss, David James
      Elliot and Catherine Bell, David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson, Roma
      Downey, Juliana Marguiles, Anthony Edwards, Sherry Stringfield, Alex
      Kingston

      Webpage address: http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Studio/5159

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yep, mostly JAG, but also ER, XF, and TBAA.
      Finished ones are on my page. I'm notoriously slow, though. I'm such
      a perfectionist that it can be a month or more between postings of new
      parts. However, I'm not slow at responding when I'm betaing.

      Do you beta-read: Yep

      The fanfiction you will beta read: The Pretender, Harm/Mac shipper
      from JAG, Mulder/Scully shipper from XF, ER ('cept for Carter/Lucy),
      and TBAA, Star Trek: TNG (Picard/Crusher, Riker/Troi), Voyager
      (Janeway/Chakotay, Tom/B'ellana), and DS9 (No Original Series) and
      maybe other shows as well.

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to R, and
      occasionally NC-17, depends on my mood and who the characters are

      Rorie
      ********
      Remember: "Reality is for those who lack imagination!" I definitely
      don't lack imagination, so who needs reality?
      ~~~
      AIM: LtCol Lora
      Yahoo! Messenger: scullys_sister
      ICQ: 40385804