Buffy fics need a beta.

  • Angelia
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2003
      Beta readers are needed for these two stories. Please email me if you are interested.

      Title: Out of Reach
      Rating: PG
      Pairing: Willow/Anya, implied Willow/Tara and Xander/Anya.
      Time Frame: Season 5 during Tough Love.
      Spoilers: Tough Love.

      Title: A Little Conversation
      Rating: PG
      Pairing: Buffy/Giles, mentions of Anya/Xander/Willow and Spike/Dru.
      Time Frame: Post Season 6.
      Spoilers: through Grave.

      Angelia
      http://www.livejournal.com/users/angelialove/

      Only $9.95 per month!
      Visit www.juno.com
    • Ari
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2003
        I'd love to help beta your fics, Angelia. At the moment though I'm a little bogged down with college work. I have some free time this weekend though, so I'll let you know and you can email me what you need beta read.

        Cheers,

        Ari