Looking for a beta for a "Miracles" slash story (Keel/Callan)

  • allaire_mikhail
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2003
      Hi guys! :-)

      Yes, I'm new here, and have been looking all over the Yahoo archives
      searching for a mailing list like this one. *g*

      I've written a Keel/Callan slash story in the Miracles fandom. It's
      rather short and nothing groundbraking, but I hesitate to post it
      anywhere until it has been beta'd or at least been looked over by a
      native speaker. I'm German although I've been reading/writing in
      English for quite some time now, and... well, like I said, I want to
      make sure I didn't overlook a couple of embarrassing grammatical
      mistakes.

      I'd rate it PG-13 or R; it's rather tame but still slash.

      If you're interested, please e-mail me off-list and specify the
      format you'd like to beta the story in, then I'll send it to you.
      Thanks a lot!

      Oh, and someone familiar with the series and the characters would be
      preferred. I'm quite aware that the characters of Paul Callan and
      Alva Keel haven't been fleshed out enough in the series to truly
      *make* them recognizable characters, so OOC-ness it not truly the
      issue, but still...

      So, now I need to scan the story in -- why the *heck* did I have to
      write it on the laptop I can't link to my computer?! *sigh*

      Greetings,
      Allaire Mikháil

      P.S.: By the way, does anyone of you know of any other slash story
      already posted in this fandom?

      "At times I could be a devastating fire but my flame was tamed and
      offered light and warmth like a hearth. From now on though, you'll
      be at the mercy of a raging firestorm."
      -- Asarhaddon to King Astyages in "The King of Assur" by Jutta Ahrens

      Storyteller's Campsite (Home of Allaire Mikháil) at:
      http://www.skeeter63.org/allaire/